EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
Nostrademous escribió:

I know warlord has the mode too, just want to be sure if he can be placed instead of shaper's base, because warlord base is FAR cheaper (22,5x)
Hello! Why GMP is better than elemental damage with attack skils?
Why duration is so importanat for single target dps?
Question:

Would "Stromfire - Opal Ring" not work best with skitterbots, and would'nt it increase the damage extremly?

Editado por útlima vez por ParaD0x1 en 4 ene. 2020 14:53:02
Thanks for the build. It has been tons of fun. Killed everything at awakened level 8. Don't think it's worth upgrading any of my gear now... Appreciate you finding such a fun build for me to play!

Here is my gear:

Editado por útlima vez por DirtyPunch en 4 ene. 2020 15:06:32
"
Brenovisky escribió:
"
Nostrademous escribió:

I know warlord has the mode too, just want to be sure if he can be placed instead of shaper's base, because warlord base is FAR cheaper (22,5x)

Don't see why it wouldn't work. Just make sure it's the only mod.

Nostrademous
Loving the build so far, kinda sucks that our damage is subpar in blights since the fuses don't stack well found myself failing regular Cassia in maps sometimes.

"
Nostrademous escribió:
"
Brenovisky escribió:
"
Nostrademous escribió:

Don't see why it wouldn't work. Just make sure it's the only mod.

It does, but its worst, shaper has double chance of hit add arrow during alt spam.
Editado por útlima vez por Brenovisky en 4 ene. 2020 15:48:33
"
Brenovisky escribió:

It does, but its worst, shaper has double chance of hit add arrow during alt spam.

I mean, took me 50 alts to hit it and an annulment to remove 2nd mod. Maybe I just got lucky.

Now just need an Awakener Orb to combine them.
Nostrademous
"
Brenovisky escribió:

Why the shaper shoulbe be ilvl86? For Elemental Damage with Atttacks high roll?

Im asking because two-point arrow quiver, shaper, ilvl 86, are quite expensive now. Ilvl 80 (the minimum for additional arrow) are far cheaper.

You can go as low as iL80.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Brenovisky escribió:
Does the quiver craft works with Warlord istead of Shaper, for additional arrow?

Edited guide to include for Warlord quiver.

Also, tested +3 bow with L4 Empower for clear at someone's request, it probably has slightly more damage vs rares, but ends up clearing slower due to lower firing rate and dependency on Empower over Mirage archer to deal damage. Even when swapping out another gem for Mirage it still sucked.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Editado por útlima vez por Rhaegar_G en 4 ene. 2020 17:04:15

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional