EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

Supported Skills have 5% more Attack Time per Projectile

Has this factor been considered? Do you want to amend this formula?

NumberOfFuses = TimeBeforeExplosion * AttacksPerSecond * TotalArrowsPerAttack + TimeBeforeExplosion * TotemAttacksPerSecond * TotemTotalArrowsPerAttack * NumberOfTotems

TotalDPS =(TimeBeforeExplosion * AttacksPerSecond * TotalArrowsPerAttack * IgniteDamage + TimeBeforeExplosion * TotemAttacksPerSecond * TotemTotalArrowsPerAttack * TotemIgniteDamage * NumberOfTotems)*( NumberOfFuses)* 0.03
"
renwofei4233 escribió:

Supported Skills have 5% more Attack Time per Projectile

Has this factor been considered? Do you want to amend this formula?

NumberOfFuses = TimeBeforeExplosion * AttacksPerSecond * TotalArrowsPerAttack + TimeBeforeExplosion * TotemAttacksPerSecond * TotemTotalArrowsPerAttack * NumberOfTotems

TotalDPS =(TimeBeforeExplosion * AttacksPerSecond * TotalArrowsPerAttack * IgniteDamage + TimeBeforeExplosion * TotemAttacksPerSecond * TotemTotalArrowsPerAttack * TotemIgniteDamage * NumberOfTotems)*( NumberOfFuses)* 0.03

Yes, because APS in POB and in game are already implemented. I don't know about the default POB but LocalIdentity fork does for sure.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Does it help at all to have Ignite Chance above 100%?

I ask because I'm at 95% by default and at 115% with flasks thanks to Ascendancy.

Debating if I should replace one of my jewels which has +5% ignite chance, 8% increased ignite duration, 7% max life, 10% increased DoT with a better jewel (AS for Bows with 7% life perhaps)
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous escribió:
Does it help at all to have Ignite Chance above 100%?

I ask because I'm at 95% by default and at 115% with flasks thanks to Ascendancy.

Debating if I should replace one of my jewels which has +5% ignite chance, 8% increased ignite duration, 7% max life, 10% increased DoT with a better jewel (AS for Bows with 7% life perhaps)

You will lose 15% when switching to Divine Flesh, but before then sure, you could switch out a Jewel.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Just started playing this build, it looks good but i need to fix some things... I did sirus R1 and i am doing T16 without problems, sometimes i die to metamorph, but this is probably normal.
What should i improve now in my items? (except for gems that i will upgrade later)
My items:
Spoiler

My damage is POB is really good, but idk, i did not "Insta-kill" sirus like in the video, maybe i am not playing right. I posted my POB bellow if anyone is curious
https://pastebin.com/MaDAjTWy
Editado por útlima vez por guifa11 en 7 ene. 2020 6:50:41
your helmet does not have the "trigger socketed spells when you focus"
Is a 17 Exalted budget enough to decently "enable" this build?
So, I checked the build and decided to level it and it was a blast for quiet some time.

My problem now is, that my damage feels super bad for the gear I have.
Clear is actually ok, but killing Morphs/Bosses takes like forever.

I don't have a Dying Sun yet, I'm missing Helm-Enchant and I'm missing the +1 Arrow on the Quivers, other than that, I have preatty much everything damage-wise I can get for the ST-Setup, still, my damage is really bad and nowehre near what your videos show.
Is it gem-levels 18?
Is Dying Sun and +1 Arrow such a giant source of Damage?
Is the build unplayable without the Helmet Enchant?
Am I missing somethign super obvious?
I feel a bit lost. I got the Focus-mod on helmet for maximum Debuffs. I have EE working (Cold Damage on a Ring).

I really like the concept of the build and would like to get it going, without farming more stuff on my other Character (who is not able of killing certain Bosses like Sirus or even a heavy modded Eridactor. Damn those lightnings...)

Help appreciated!
Editado por útlima vez por Arandur en 7 ene. 2020 9:12:53
Looks like your missing lightning damage to attacks on a piece of gear to proc EE.
Looks like you're missing lightning damage to attacks on a piece of gear to proc EE.

"
Arandur escribió:
So, I checked the build and decided to level it and it was a blast for quiet some time.

My problem now is, that my damage feels super bad for the gear I have.
Clear is actually ok, but killing Morphs/Bosses takes like forever.

I don't have a Dying Sun yet, I'm missing Helm-Enchant and I'm missing the +1 Arrow on the Quivers, other than that, I have preatty much everything damage-wise I can get for the ST-Setup, still, my damage is really bad and nowehre near what your videos show.
Is it gem-levels 18?
Is Dying Sun and +1 Arrow such a giant source of Damage?
Is the build unplayable without the Helmet Enchant?
Am I missing somethign super obvious?
I feel a bit lost. I got the Focus-mod on helmet for maximum Debuffs. I have EE working (Cold Damage on a Ring).

I really like the concept of the build and would like to get it going, without farming more stuff on my other Character (who is not able of killing certain Bosses like Sirus or even a heavy modded Eridactor. Damn those lightnings...)

Help appreciated!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional