EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

i always here this build is expensive, but what does expensive here means ? around 20ex, 50ex, 100ex+ ? I know people that say everything under 50ex is cheap and others that 50ex is uber expensive
"
itsNaeno escribió:
Is the Transcendent Mind simply for the 50% chance to avoid being stunned due to having ES? Is the accuracy on it required for the build?

What do you think of ignites burning faster mod on boots instead of totem support? Are the totem boots still going to be more damage?

Also, what about Burning Arrow for clear? Is it just terrible or still as slow in terms of when the mob dies as EA?

1. Its for both.
2. Its decent. Faster is less damage.
3. It should be pretty terrible. I haven't even tried tbh, I will when I get home today. Edit: Nvm, see below.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Editado por útlima vez por Rhaegar_G en 30 dic. 2019 15:05:18
"
AceN1 escribió:
so out of the 2 builds variant which one is better to use now? I can afford the bottled faith

I think I like the second variant better, it also gets you set up to switch to Divine Flesh if you acquire chaos resist gear and get to 85%. It is less damage, but will end up having 8000 * 1.33 ehp against elemental, 8000 * 1.66 against ehlp against chaos. It should really make the Awakener a lot easier.
Editado por útlima vez por Rhaegar_G en 30 dic. 2019 14:27:06
"
puaf escribió:
hi

very nice build, i have a question dunno if it was posted sry if i repeat
i dont understand how the focus works?

When you have a focus modifier on a piece of gear you automatically get the skill on your bar. You press it and you gain the buff for 4s, the buff has 8s cd. Look at the wiki page for more info.
"
devilkjngs escribió:
Very nice boss kill build. But i have a question, what curse do you use ? Can i use Curse on hit Flamability ring ?

You can.
"
Kwoss escribió:
i always here this build is expensive, but what does expensive here means ? around 20ex, 50ex, 100ex+ ? I know people that say everything under 50ex is cheap and others that 50ex is uber expensive

Price is always variable upon how many people follow a build. I've made guides for the first Indigon build and another that a streamer advertised heavily. The first one costed me maybe 5ex by the time of posting, but others had to pay 50 after a couple of days. Posting prices is kind of silly for this reason.

For this build in particular I would have had to say: Dying Sun 6 ex... 5ex... 4ex... 2ex..., rare boots 5c... 30c... 1ex... 2ex..., +1 skirmish 1ex... 2ex... don't use +1 skirmish.
Editado por útlima vez por Rhaegar_G en 30 dic. 2019 14:35:14
"
itsNaeno escribió:
Is the Transcendent Mind simply for the 50% chance to avoid being stunned due to having ES? Is the accuracy on it required for the build?

What do you think of ignites burning faster mod on boots instead of totem support? Are the totem boots still going to be more damage?

Also, what about Burning Arrow for clear? Is it just terrible or still as slow in terms of when the mob dies as EA?

Okay, after more thought after sitting down no BA will never work. The skill has conversion which kills EE.
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"
puaf escribió:
hi

When you have a focus modifier on a piece of gear you automatically get the skill on your bar. You press it and you gain the buff for 4s, the buff has 8s cd. Look at the wiki page for more info.

thx for the replay, there is something else i dont get it, i have mana problems and i dont understand what i do wrong....
"
puaf escribió:
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"
puaf escribió:
hi

thx for the replay, there is something else i dont get it, i have mana problems and i dont understand what i do wrong....

Either you should be blood magic in variant 1, or in variant 2, acquire an Enduring Mana flask. The roll is very important.

I can't decide if I should try to link my kintsugi or get antoher 6L quil and go kaom's :/

For HC, both have benefits.

Also I still need to upgrade basicly all my gear
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional