EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
Biberbiber escribió:
Short question

How nice will a Cinderswallow Urn work for us, when u cant afford a Bottled faith ?

Or is there a downside to a Normal Silver Flask ?

Normal silver flask is probably the best.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"
daiur escribió:
Hey there, build looks really interesting :)

Would it be viable on an elementalist with golems for extra layers of defense?

*edit* to clarify I mean just the build concept as in gear etc.

I am pretty sure there are a few running EA elementalist already using golem buffs to scale damage. I suspect that they have an easier time killing rares without swapping setups, but have about 1/10th the boss dps.

Thanks for the answer. Only 1/10th? The additional arrows are that much dps or where is the extreme loss coming from? Thought that the damage would be on par with better ignites and golem buffs.
I feel really stupid asking this question.

But how does the totem setup work? I don't see any totem related support in the links, so how are u able to put down totems? :D
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
"
Chickenlal escribió:
I feel really stupid asking this question.

But how does the totem setup work? I don't see any totem related support in the links, so how are u able to put down totems? :D

Look at boots.
"
daiur escribió:
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"
daiur escribió:
Hey there, build looks really interesting :)

Would it be viable on an elementalist with golems for extra layers of defense?

*edit* to clarify I mean just the build concept as in gear etc.

I am pretty sure there are a few running EA elementalist already using golem buffs to scale damage. I suspect that they have an easier time killing rares without swapping setups, but have about 1/10th the boss dps.

Thanks for the answer. Only 1/10th? The additional arrows are that much dps or where is the extreme loss coming from? Thought that the damage would be on par with better ignites and golem buffs.

Most of that DPS loss is from the Golemancers playing this build not taking duration nodes, the math is about a page or so back showing how important it is. If you can take all the duration and go golems, you might have much better success than the people on poe.ninja.
i dont use totem, i dont like them, i want clear faster, defense better, and easy control. Maybe mydmg small than u but i still can facetank almost boss and sirus too, tanky and noproblems.
Editado por útlima vez por quiet18121989 en 29 dic. 2019 14:07:44
"
quiet18121989 escribió:
i dont use totem, i dont like them, i want clear faster, defense better, and easy control. Maybe mydmg small than u but i still can facetank almost boss and sirus too, tanky and noproblems.

How much life, armour and evasion do you have? Just curious.
How important is accuracy?
"
caspet11 escribió:
How important is accuracy?

Aim for 95%+ hit chance. The unique jewel will help a lot in getting there. Second build variant which is cheaper and has more life also gets the luxury of precision.
Editado por útlima vez por Rhaegar_G en 29 dic. 2019 15:57:15
Finally got my 6L bow and can get rid of my tabula

Can't decide now if I should get a kintsugi or a kaom's.

I have no budget yet for a kaom's, but if I get a kintsugi I can link it for single target setup.

It's on HC...

500 life vs 20% less dmg on the first hit... mhmmm I'm not sure how often u can proc it tho, if something small hits u it's already fucked
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional