EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
Chickenlal escribió:
I can't decide if I should try to link my kintsugi or get antoher 6L quil and go kaom's :/

For HC, both have benefits.

Also I still need to upgrade basicly all my gear

I don't have enough experience in HC to help you, but I think that upgrading that moonstone ring and your flasks should have a pretty high priority over other things.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Haha that moonstone ring yea :D

Gotta fix that one for sure.
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
I have pretty much everything set up here in terms of gearing. No +1 quiver and not fully leveled yet.. but quite drastically struggling with survivability in higher tier content. I'm being careful about map mods like recovery rate, reflect, ailment immunity.. but still. Not sure if it's just a matter of my life pool or if I'm just bad lol.
Hello Rhaegar,
First of all, thanks for your build, I planned to run it for a week, and I started today !
Guardians are a joke and it feels soo goood :D !

I struggle a bit in map clearing ( i'm use to tornado shot & toxic rain, I know its slower, but when I look at your videos, I think that I maybe fail something.
Can you look at my profil and tell me what do you think it's garbage ?

Thanks !
Is the cheapest way to get a 6L Quill to chance it from the prophecy 6L short bow?
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous escribió:
Is the cheapest way to get a 6L Quill to chance it from the prophecy 6L short bow?

I chanced 1 and fused the other one.
Scouring are a pain !
"
Wootyx escribió:
"
Nostrademous escribió:

I chanced 1 and fused the other one.
Scouring are a pain !

Just so you guys know, I tried to chance on this league and wasn't able to in 3200 scour/chance, so I recommend buying!
"
Wootyx escribió:
Hello Rhaegar,
First of all, thanks for your build, I planned to run it for a week, and I started today !

I struggle a bit in map clearing ( i'm use to tornado shot & toxic rain, I know its slower, but when I look at your videos, I think that I maybe fail something.

Thanks !

Not garbage, but each level on EA is about 1.1 times more damage.

n * 1.1 ^ 3 = 33.1% more damage. Gear looks good. Recraft focus mod, aim for a higher bracket fire damage over time multiplier on quiver maybe?
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"
Wootyx escribió:
Hello Rhaegar,

Thanks !

Not garbage, but each level on EA is about 1.1 times more damage.

n * 1.1 ^ 3 = 33.1% more damage. Gear looks good. Recraft focus mod, aim for a higher bracket fire damage over time multiplier on quiver maybe?

Ok I'll try it on POB & try to find some good quivers !
Thanks again ! It takes me time to buy it all, but it's really funny !
How do you rhink about using greater volley forr clear setup?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional