EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
How do you rhink about using greater volley forr clear setup?

You can try it, I don't like it because neither really has a damage penalty on this build that effects the ignite damage and GMP has more coverage.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"

You can try it, I don't like it because neither really has a damage penalty on this build that effects the ignite damage and GMP has more coverage.

IIRC, both gmp and volley affect less projectile dmg which don't affect ignite and burning dmg am I wrong? Althogh quality on gmp gives attack speed.
"
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"

IIRC, both gmp and volley affect less projectile dmg which don't affect ignite and burning dmg am I wrong? Althogh quality on gmp gives attack speed.

Yeah, I said neither has penalty, so its good to go for the one with more coverage.
From the pob and video it looks quite promising, wonder if cheiftain will work with the same setup? thanks
Since maydie has less damage (peak), what would be the big changes to get more? Would it just be taking the 2 skill duration clusters?
"
itsNaeno escribió:
Since maydie has less damage (peak), what would be the big changes to get more? Would it just be taking the 2 skill duration clusters?

Yup. Duration is more damage, helm enchant would change as well.
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"
itsNaeno escribió:

Is there any nodes currently in my tree that are worth dropping to pickup the remaining duration cluster (Potency of Will)?

Overall I feel like my gear is somewhat close to Maydie's but my damage definitely doesn't feel like it's there. I know he has +1 to level of all dex gems along with having a bit more fire damage over time multiplier. Do you see anything else you'd change for a bit more damage on bosses?

Looking at the math, having GMP on your totems is also just adding a ton more fuses. Kind of hard to find a pair of boots though that have chaos res, life, movement speed AND the ballista support though.
Editado por útlima vez por itsNaeno en 31 dic. 2019 4:58:18
"
itsNaeno escribió:
"
Rhaegar_G escribió:
"
itsNaeno escribió:

Is there any nodes currently in my tree that are worth dropping to pickup the remaining duration cluster (Potency of Will)?

Overall I feel like my gear is somewhat close to Maydie's but my damage definitely doesn't feel like it's there. I know he has +1 to level of all dex gems along with having a bit more fire damage over time multiplier. Do you see anything else you'd change for a bit more damage on bosses?

Looking at the math, having GMP on your totems is also just adding a ton more fuses. Kind of hard to find a pair of boots though that have chaos res, life, movement speed AND the ballista support though.

Yeah, getting to 85 chaos resist is a struggle. I'm still working towards it on my second build variant.

Full Awakener run video is added. Youtube will take a bit to have it available in higher quality. I will also be updating the entire guide to be more thorough as its become developed enough to be completely meandering and disorganized.
Whats the final pob ? This build feels great for bossing, i was melting all conquerors in under 5seconds but mapping sucks for me. I randomly die to packs of mobs. How do you get fortify ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional