[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Can u handle immune to physical with this build? And if u can. How? :P

we simply can't
"
Zarasi escribió:
a lot of good info

Thank you so much, that'll help me a lot. :- D
Here since Closed Beta. Never found a Mirror. Still love PoE. :- )
Editado por útlima vez por markus7 en 6 ago. 2021 13:47:49
Need some advice: I'm playing SST in softcore SSF but can't decide if i want to 6-link a Lioneye's Vision or a well rolled astral plate (t2 life, t1 chaos res, double res and crafted block chance).

Does a drop from +3 pierce to +1 pierce have noticeable effect on your clearspeed? Anyone who made the switch from Lioneye's to a rare chest and regretted it?

My PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/NQfML0Rc

Thanks in advance!
What's the pros vs cons of this vs the elemental shield throw build dps wise / boss wise? thx
"
MajorMudfish escribió:
Need some advice: I'm playing SST in softcore SSF but can't decide if i want to 6-link a Lioneye's Vision or a well rolled astral plate (t2 life, t1 chaos res, double res and crafted block chance).

Does a drop from +3 pierce to +1 pierce have noticeable effect on your clearspeed? Anyone who made the switch from Lioneye's to a rare chest and regretted it?

My PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/NQfML0Rc

Thanks in advance!

Go for Astral if you planning to run with lifetap. You have so many opportunities opened up for later gearing by not going Lioneyes. You can also annoint +2 pierce and it shouldn't be too hard in ssf if you play alot! Also I ran +2 pierce for long time and it was more than enough tbh! You can still easily get +3 with craft on helmet or other part and annoint!

The main reason I would go for Astral is to later on push your SST gem to lvl 24 for the extra flat phys dmg per 15 armor.
Editado por útlima vez por larsahh_ en 6 ago. 2021 13:31:43

Hi there!

Currently I am using the build and I am enjoying it a lot, I have doubts about how to continue advancing in it, I leave my pastebin to see if you can help me a little, thank you!

https://pastebin.com/BPiuVU49
How can we kill Atziri in Alluring Abyss.. I am using Sibyl ring which gives 80% reflect reduction and that pantheon which gives 25% reduced reflect dmg but I still die in that phase where Atziri with shield reflect dmg
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 escribió:
How can we kill Atziri in Alluring Abyss.. I am using Sibyl ring which gives 80% reflect reduction and that pantheon which gives 25% reduced reflect dmg but I still die in that phase where Atziri with shield reflect dmg

maybe it's fucky cause the pantheon is reduced reflected damage, and the ring has the physical reduction tag. you used to be able to equip two elder rings with the mod 'You and your Minions take (46–55)% reduced Reflected Physical Damage' and you would be fine. so try that unless something changed? i haven't played poe for a couple of leagues
"
Vassili666 escribió:
Im playing this build for a while and now this is my build..I guess maybe even final.. I dont know what else I can upgrade I have 100 % resi so even elemental weaknes dont hurt me and block 73% in fight.

Here is my build https://pastebin.com/WBw5XrmL

I killed Awakener8 Sirus deathless..It was actually really fast,ofc there are builds with more dps but I could tank him and I didnt really time how long fight last but his hp just went down pretty fast.
Also I just killed Maven with few tries, But this is my first time on Maven and I manage to kill him on 3rd try with only 1 death at last phase..All content before that also clearead really easy..I just have Uber Elder yet to kill but I will manage once I get maps for it.

Ah yea I need to do Atziri but I am not sure how to do that phase with reflect..if anyone can help with that? Maybe that we use this pantheon and there is ring with reduced reflect dmg..Since we cant really control our aoe.

Hi!
I really liked your POB, i'm running SST with impresence and sinistral gloves but i wanna try with Fenumus Weave. What is your Bleeding damage per second from off hand hits tolltip?

Thaks!
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Vassili666 escribió:

maybe it's fucky cause the pantheon is reduced reflected damage, and the ring has the physical reduction tag. you used to be able to equip two elder rings with the mod 'You and your Minions take (46–55)% reduced Reflected Physical Damage' and you would be fine. so try that unless something changed? i haven't played poe for a couple of leagues

Its funny how I kill every other boss solo but with this I had problem :D Now I killed her just with 5linked setup switched my SST for Shield Crush
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional