[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Just found a belt of the deceiver, better than a rare belt?

Another question, should I use Poachers aim as long as I dont have a lioneyes?

And got this jewel, I presume this ups my damage?

Sweet, just found a corrupted 6L that was easy to colour

This was the reason why I was doing most of the vaal areas, was hoping for a 6L chest and got this as a first 6-link :D better than a tabula lol
Editado por útlima vez por ressiv en 7 ago. 2021 9:31:43
"
el_indio escribió:
"
Vassili666 escribió:
How can we kill Atziri in Alluring Abyss.. I am using Sibyl ring which gives 80% reflect reduction and that pantheon which gives 25% reduced reflect dmg but I still die in that phase where Atziri with shield reflect dmg

Do you have sybils lament in the correct ring slot? It needs to be in the right hand side ring slot for physical reflect. And make sure you aren't using vulnerability curse, it will be reflected back to you and cause you to take damage.

Yea ring was in my right slot but maybe vulnerability was the problem..I was still using vulnerability ring but I didnt know that curse make me to take reflected dmg back.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
If we use lifetap on our SST should we use notable passive skill Cannibalistic Rite for damage and surviving ? Pob shows nothing.
"
Oneronrus escribió:
If we use lifetap on our SST should we use notable passive skill Cannibalistic Rite for damage and surviving ? Pob shows nothing.

Yes use Cannibalistic rite..its nice dmg and during clearing you are alvays on full hp...very good node. I have it since the begining.
Editado por útlima vez por Vassili666 en 7 ago. 2021 13:09:05
Hey thanks for the great build and guide, even tho I must say that guide can get some work becouse for unexperienced players they will have trouble to follow it but I am playing this for a long time so I can manage to do stuff myself but it was still nice to follow this guide.

Finally I manage with this build to complete 36 challange all done by myself. And the hardest boss fight was uber Atziri LOL..
Well joke aside but I really enjoyed this build and it is really tanky and still got some nice dps and after all you are ranged with shield throw so you can play super safe aswell.

Killed Aw9 Sirus deathless 2 times in a row,Maven with like 3 tries but on last try I had only 1 death once I understand the fight, btw this is my first try on Maven as I didnt do it in league before. Now all those expedition bosses with challanges but I didnt do Uhtred and Olroth challanges, I just got 1/4 on both accidently as I didnt even pay attention wanted to just get the kills there.
Killed all those conquerors and guardians really easy.Uber Elder and Sacred of the Grove without death very easy both fights really.

My final build is here..Ofc there can be done some changes and upgrades but its all overkill. I know I have over resistance since my fire and lightning are around 120% and cold resi at 100%. My total life is 7850 and if I want and I can reach one more lvl to pick that 5% life node and I would be at 8k which is super nice.
My non boss dps at pob is at 1 835 192 so very close to 2 mil which is a lot for this build.

Here is my pob https://pastebin.com/AhUParjV
Editado por útlima vez por Vassili666 en 7 ago. 2021 14:06:35
I'm super confused with the build. Is the POB linked the OP up to date ?
https://pastebin.com/A3RnfEyPin

First gems listed when opening the POB is reckoning+pulberize+LGOH+IncreasedAreaOfEffect which is not mentioned at all in the first post. There seems to be a lot of inconsistencies. What should we follow?

I gotta say the guide is not easy to follow as a newish player.

Editado por útlima vez por jybpoe en 7 ago. 2021 17:10:47
"
jybpoe escribió:
I'm super confused with the build. Is the POB linked the OP up to date ?
https://pastebin.com/A3RnfEyPin

First gems listed when opening the POB is reckoning+pulberize+LGOH+IncreasedAreaOfEffect which is not mentioned at all in the first post. There seems to be a lot of inconsistencies. What should we follow?

I gotta say the guide is not easy to follow as a newish player.

If you're starting the game, it's probably better to start with minion builds. This build is relatively cheap, but I wouldn't call it durable. Understanding the mechanics of failure over time can be a problem for a beginner. Initially, you use the available gems. Then you use our gems. There are many multilingual tutorials on yt leveling. . The fact that the game is difficult for beginners - I think ggg brag about it.
Editado por útlima vez por nocek_czerny en 7 ago. 2021 20:27:55
Hi there, great guide so far, I'm level 31 HCSSF, first time playing this league.
For my part I used starting gem Spectral trow from a Scion mule as I wanted to be safe at range at first since playing hardcore league, it worked well, a bit mana consuming but with one or two up-to date mana flask it's efficient and safe. I paired it with Duelist starting gem chance to bleed.

Then I gradually used Shield charge + lifetap when I felt safe to dive a bit . I also use sunder for now.
So far so good, I like the playstyle, (formery minions user here).
Thanks and have a good day !
Hello World
Does someone have a pob with a 75% min block chance?
"
darkspawnbr10 escribió:
Does someone have a pob with a 75% min block chance?

You dont need to hit 75 since painforged give you 8 and you get 3 from tempest shield but you can alvays get amulet Anvil to boost your block chance

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional