[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Asag escribió:
@Vassili666
I saved your PoB just for reference. I really want to min/max this build abit when I level up.

And as someone asked, did you crafted this weapon or just bought it?

I tried with some crafting and didnt get really lucky with good rolls so I bought it at the end.But I still think its cheeper to craft it,I was just bored with constantly buying fossils and so on.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Editado por útlima vez por Vassili666 en 8 ago. 2021 14:56:13
What fossils did you use?
I got myself a ilvl86 colossal shield and was planning to craft it myself, but then I killed my first Sirus and got A.GMP so I guess my build shall fund itself. My question is, is it better to buy a 2800+ armor shield for +- 3ex or craft myself?
"
ericchongws escribió:
2800+ armor shield for +- 3ex or craft myself?

note that the dials besides t1 mods still have Q 48%, so besides 2 prefixes on t1, you need 1 more free suffix on 18% q and syndicate for another 10% q and of course you can spam divine. Well, your every move costs 10c. Personally, I always try to craft once to learn the craft. 2700 armor can be purchased for 1.5ex. So don't ask if it's worth gambling, but how much do you allow yourself to lose. Gambling is gambling.
Editado por útlima vez por nocek_czerny en 8 ago. 2021 16:51:48
"
Asag escribió:
What fossils did you use?

spam Corroded Fossils in a single resonator and you end up with something useful!
"
ericchongws escribió:
I got myself a ilvl86 colossal shield and was planning to craft it myself, but then I killed my first Sirus and got A.GMP so I guess my build shall fund itself. My question is, is it better to buy a 2800+ armor shield for +- 3ex or craft myself?

they are really easy to craft with dense fossils, essences and reforge defense in harvest seeing as the only mods you are really looking for are 3 armour rolls. i've made a few 2800+ ones without really trying. so i'd personally buy a mid range shield and then just craft your own 2800+ one
"
Vassili666 escribió:
"
darkspawnbr10 escribió:
Does someone have a pob with a 75% min block chance?

You dont need to hit 75 since painforged give you 8 and you get 3 from tempest shield but you can alvays get amulet Anvil to boost your block chance

Ty for the information, but isnt possible to get more then 75? I've seen some elemental sst pobs, probably outdated, with 88% and fcked up my mind.
Tried to find where it was comming and couldnt find.
"
PaiDoMato escribió:
Nice build so far. But please, what is the correct PoB guys?

This should be the current one.

https://pastebin.com/A3RnfEyP

For bossing are you guys using SST?
Do you just make sure Blood Rage it up, pop Ancestral Protector and Corrupting Fever. Dodge and spam?

Also, dumb question CWDT level 1 for frequency and less damage taken to trigger it? Any benefit to raise it?
Editado por útlima vez por chrischoi en 9 ago. 2021 21:23:31
"
Vassili666 escribió:

Killed Aw9 Sirus deathless 2 times in a row

What were you doing to keep Sirus from slowing you down? I don't know how to immunize this character from some spells. This character loses mobility and cannot be moved, or as with Sirus, instead of throwing a shield, this character wonders if he can throw a shield? This is terribly irritating.
I need advice. I feel like I'm too squishy for bossing mostly, especially for bosses like the minotaur. Anyone have advice on how to "tank-up?"

Here's my current set up

https://pastebin.com/4xDEXacU
Editado por útlima vez por llamaguy19 en 8 ago. 2021 23:47:00

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional