[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Hello, can someone suggest what should i upgrade next?
https://pastebin.com/LA0r34UK

Is this belt useful for this build? Does the intimidated work? The crit defense seems very good for survivability.

Should I use Poachers aim for +1 pierce if I dont have a Lioneyes?

What is a nice automated flask setup to create with my instilling orbs?
Currently using 2 life flasks, quicksilver, quartz and silver.
Editado por útlima vez por ressiv en 9 ago. 2021 5:52:34
"
ressiv escribió:

Is this belt useful for this build? Does the intimidated work? The crit defense seems very good for survivability.

Not really. Intimidate increases the Attack Damage received by the target, which would only increase the impact damage from SST, but it doesn't increase the Bleed.

"
ressiv escribió:

Definitely. Although the best option would be a +1 pierce craft.

"
ressiv escribió:

There isn't really a right answer with this and it just depends on the person. Auto-cleanse flasks (for bleed, poison, curses, shock, etc) are good. You can also use a Forbidden Taste with "on savage hit" if you have high Chaos Resistance for an instant life flask which can recover all your health - so if you get smacked for 90% of your life, the Forbidden Taste would immediately fire, as you've taken a savage hit, and you'd be instantly back to full health. It's that fast you don't even see your health drop in the first place so it's great for defense but you need 60+ Chaos Resistance.

"Increased Duration/Can't gain charges during flask effect" on an Overflowing Chalice is also a good one as the flask by default has a "can't gain charges during flask effect" affix, so you just extra duration for free - so you get 10 seconds of +40% increased damage and consecrated ground.
Editado por útlima vez por Zarasi en 9 ago. 2021 9:31:17
"
Zarasi escribió:
"
ressiv escribió:

Not really. Intimidate increases the Attack Damage received by the target, which wouldn't only increase the impact damage from SST, but it doesn't increase the Bleed.

"
ressiv escribió:

Definitely. Although the best option would be a +1 pierce craft.

"
ressiv escribió:

There isn't really a right answer with this and it just depends on the person. Auto-cleanse flasks (for bleed, poison, curses, shock, etc) are good. You can also use a Forbidden Taste with "on savage hit" if you have high Chaos Resistance for an instant life flask which can recover all your health - so if you get smacked for 90% of your life, the Forbidden Taste would immediately fire, as you've taken a savage hit, and you'd be instantly back to full health. It's that fast you don't even see your health drop in the first place so it's great for defense but you need 60+ Chaos Resistance.

"Increased Duration/Can't gain charges during flask effect" on an Overflowing Chalice is also a good one as the flask by default has a "can't gain charges during flask effect" affix, so you just extra duration for free - so you get 10 seconds of +40% increased damage and consecrated ground.

Thank you very much for the thorough reply!
"
nocek_czerny escribió:
"
Vassili666 escribió:

Killed Aw9 Sirus deathless 2 times in a row

What were you doing to keep Sirus from slowing you down? I don't know how to immunize this character from some spells. This character loses mobility and cannot be moved, or as with Sirus, instead of throwing a shield, this character wonders if he can throw a shield? This is terribly irritating.

Well slow comes from those 4 beams what rotates when Sirus split in 3 illusions and one is real so you just need to use dash between those beams and not get hit by it.
When you get hit you get stack of that debuff which slow you, I think it stack 8 times so if you are at 8 then you are fully slowed. You just need to avoid those beams.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 escribió:
"
nocek_czerny escribió:
"
Vassili666 escribió:

Killed Aw9 Sirus deathless 2 times in a row

What were you doing to keep Sirus from slowing you down? I don't know how to immunize this character from some spells. This character loses mobility and cannot be moved, or as with Sirus, instead of throwing a shield, this character wonders if he can throw a shield? This is terribly irritating.

Well slow comes from those 4 beams what rotates when Sirus split in 3 illusions and one is real so you just need to use dash between those beams and not get hit by it.
When you get hit you get stack of that debuff which slow you, I think it stack 8 times so if you are at 8 then you are fully slowed. You just need to avoid those beams.

Hello! I have a question about your setup - why do you not use unbound ailments?

Thank you!
"
crazypearce escribió:
so for those struggling on the verge of giving up i'd recommend swapping to shield crush impale. it's basically the same gear minus the lioneyes and bleed wep if you have them and a different tree. it's a slower mapper but it is tankier and has way more single target damage and damage scaling potential. it plays kinda like a lacerate/perforate hybrid so if you like either of those i'd recommend giving it a try before ditching the character completely

Did that, was struggling with early red bosses. Playing T16 now, works great. Missing gear was also very cheap. Thanks.
"
Edeka escribió:

Hello! I have a question about your setup - why do you not use unbound ailments?

Thank you!

No room for it. In Pob Unbound Ailments provided lower dps if anything else is swapped out. Awakened Swift Afliction - Brutality - Cruelty - Vicious Projectiles - Lifetap . Keep in mind that Cruelty is not showed correctly in pob since 40% buff what you have all the time is not showed.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Headhunter for this build worth it?
"
Vassili666 escribió:
"
Edeka escribió:

Thank you!

No room for it. In Pob Unbound Ailments provided lower dps if anything else is swapped out. Awakened Swift Afliction - Brutality - Cruelty - Vicious Projectiles - Lifetap . Keep in mind that Cruelty is not showed correctly in pob since 40% buff what you have all the time is not showed.

Is a normal swift affliction also better than a unbound ailments?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional