[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

hi guys
my single target DPS is awful can you please help me to improve? thanks a lot

all my stuff are self-found/Fresh-start so, please don't kill me :D

also, I reach Kitava act 10 but I know can't do much in that fight.
"
ressiv escribió:

Is a normal swift affliction also better than a unbound ailments?

Yes
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
lordfratos escribió:
hi guys
my single target DPS is awful can you please help me to improve? thanks a lot

all my stuff are self-found/Fresh-start so, please don't kill me :D

also, I reach Kitava act 10 but I know can't do much in that fight.

We basically scale damage from the armour value of our shield. Your shield is really poor. A Colossal Tower Shield with nothing other than basic +x Armour and +x% Armour rolls would double your damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Zarasi en 9 ago. 2021 11:50:05
Couple people been asking ingame for my take on scaling pure bleed.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/larsahh_/CptNBearBlockerbOg_?i=5&search=class%3DGladiator%26item%3DThread-of-Hope%26skill%3DSpectral-Shield-Throw

If you want POB you can copy from there.

Currently about ~3.6m bleed dps (about 2.7m on Sirus)
6.7k life but running Divine Flesh via Timeless Jewel because it was rather easy to cap out chaos res to 80 and since Elemental damage is a huge threat to deaths and 1-shots, it feels really good! Reached lvl 99 with my solo playstyle, so the build is really tanky and does well vs almost anything!

Almost all pieces are selfcrafted without them being too expensive tbh! Physical damage over time multiplier as suffix is somewhat easy to roll with Harvest and Metacrafting compared to many other builds!
The 1 last real upgrade I want is +2 Pierce boots to put my Pierce at 3 total and that is enough for any juiced maps you can ever think of. But atm market is very slim and hard to find a perfect pair of boots that you can Hunter Exalted Slam.

Bit more room to min/max it further and reach ~4m but after that it's very hard unless you go Aul's Uprising, a Lioneyes +3 corrupted chest and fit in both Malevolence and Pride. Ideally also Id like a 4l setup for my Corrupting Fever but that requires to craft an insane shield!

General tips for everybody struggling with dmg on endgame and willing to spend currency crafting/nuying items - Ditch Lioneye's, get +1 gems and Frenzy charge Astral plate for constant uptime of Frenzies on bosses, also need +1 to push your Spectral Shield Throw to lvl 24 to get insane dps boost from extra added phys and gem lvls together with a +2 amulet. If you find a +1 corrupted Lioneye's you can workaround Astral Plate part.

I'm also Freeze and Chill immune without relying on any of my flasks really and that's probably the best decision I made this league!

Anyway, feel fre to pm ingame if you want tips of how to craft endgame items, if I'm not too busy or afk, I always gladly help!
"
mrjuicyaf escribió:
Headhunter for this build worth it?

Not really. But yeah Headhunter is always playable if you want to go faster.

"
PaiDoMato escribió:
Nice build so far. But please, what is the correct PoB guys?

The current pob is the one in the "Tree and Videos:" section. I removed the one in 3.15 section which was just a quick pre patch pob.

Thanks everyone for taking part at the guide. Currently pretty busy :( I will try to answer as much question as possible. Also feel free to write me a PM.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Is Pride better choice than Malevolence? I mean Im not sure what range pride have and SST is ranged skill. How close to mobs/boss I have to be to apply the pride effect? It's not killing the purpose of SST to stay at range?

And second question, why almost noone use Cluster Jewels? They are too expensive? Or there are just bad for bleed SST and not worth wasting points on them?

And some gems linked to Fenumus gloves increase mana reserved witht the aura. Does Spider Aspect get actually some bonusses from those gems or its better to move here some setup that does not affect the aura (like ancestral protector, dash etc).
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 9 ago. 2021 15:25:01
Hi guys. Can someone give me a updated tree? If u can please write it step by step 1-10 lvl 11-20 etc etc. Thanks
"
Asag escribió:
Is Pride better choice than Malevolence? I mean Im not sure what range pride have and SST is ranged skill. How close to mobs/boss I have to be to apply the pride effect? It's not killing the purpose of SST to stay at range?

This image is a near-enough radius of Pride at level 20. The damage boost of Pride and Malevolence is almost the game but only for the initial application. As soon as monsters are inside the Pride range, the effect of Pride is increased. At maximum effect Pride is more than twice as good as Malevolence. The downside is keeping monsters in the radius. If you are a max-range player then you're better off with Malevolence. If you are a mid or close-range player, or want to mix-max your DPS, then Pride is better by far.

"
Asag escribió:
And second question, why almost noone use Cluster Jewels? They are too expensive? Or there are just bad for bleed SST and not worth wasting points on them?

The build can do all content at a good pace without them. Clusters have the potential to scale beyond a non-cluster set-up, but it's not necessary unless you're trying to get the absolute 'bleeding edge' best out of the build.

"
Asag escribió:
And some gems linked to Fenumus gloves increase mana reserved witht the aura. Does Spider Aspect get actually some bonusses from those gems or its better to move here some setup that does not affect the aura (like ancestral protector, dash etc).

No, it doesn't get the bonuses of the support gems but some will still increase the reservation costs. This happens with other items that grant skills also, such as Jack, the Axe, where it's health reservation is increased by supports. It's best to keep gem set-ups with support gems out of items like that. Enlighten will not help either as it only affects gems and not skills provided through items.
Hello, Thank you so much for the build.

Which gems should I use? The ones on the PoB or the ones on the build explanation? Because I dont see lifetap support for the main skill in the PoB so I was wondering if this doesnt generate mana issues.

Also, is corrupting fever supposed to be kept up just with the damage we receive from blood rage? Because in my case I have blood magic for the moment and unless i keep using the main skill almost all the time I have to recast corrupting fever.

Thanks again. Currently at level 70 so I didn't get to the end gear yet.

Im using for the moment a 5L Lioneyes vision, and all the uniques of the guide for the moment (due to currency isues xD).

I guess if I want to drop blood magic I should use: Spectral Shield Throw + Unbound Ailments + Swift Afliction + Vicious proyectiles + lifetap? Or should I keep using tabula rasa for the moment just to keep brutality as well?
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
ericchongws escribió:
2800+ armor shield for +- 3ex or craft myself?

so i'd personally buy a mid range shield and then just craft your own 2800+ one

You're right I didn't play one league and forgot the fossils.

I wish you a good game, quit this character, made red maps and died too many times to get annoyed with endgame bosses. You have to like build to play it. Out of respect for everyone whose posts I read here, have a nice game.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional