[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
pangarebr escribió:
Im in trouble to damage red map bosses in this build, to slow to kill single target bosses... Just death 6 times to Baran 3...

Someone can help me with some tips?

Sure, no problem.

I've made some changes to your tree which you can view at this Path of Building code: https://pastebin.com/w5QstPDz.

There's two trees; the first is "New Tree" which has the changes I've suggested, and "Current Tree" which is what you're currently using. Basically, you need more life, like a lot more life. You should be at around 5.1k to 5.5k at your level with reasonable gear but you're at 4.1k. Here's some other suggestions:

1) Replace the rings with rare ones and a mix of life/resists/attributes (get another 30 Dexterity somewhere so you can remove the +30 Dexterity node I've had to put in your new tree)
2) Get a better amulet. Aim for something with life/reists/attributes. Once you get a better one, then anoint Cleaving which adds a huge amount of damage (for you, it's around a 15% to 17% overall damage boost).
3) Remove the +x-y Physical Damage on gloves for a hybrid life craft. The extra physical damage doesn't affect bleed and is a tiny boost to Spectral Shield Throw's impact damage. EDIT: physical damage to attacks will increase bleed dps, but not by much. A max crafted roll of 5 to 8 on gloves will add around 0.3% overall DPS.
4) The gloves themselves are okay stat-wise, but the base is useless (both in terms of the implicit and the evasion base). Look for similar stat or better stat gloves.
5) There's a jewel node you haven't taken at the bottom near Dirty Techniques. You should pick this up soon and add a jewel, as it's 10 extra Dexterity which is hard to come by, and also another jewel adds more life and damage.
6) The jewels you get and use should have life on them. You should look for new ones, or try to alt/aug a couple yourself.

As for playing, stay at range if you're having issues playing at mid-range (I'm guessing you're close to mid-range as you're using Pride instead of Malevolence). Try not to stay still for too long, especially on bosses. Baran for instance can one-shot you quite easily.
Editado por útlima vez por Zarasi en 12 ago. 2021 4:18:00
I think I've finalized my own revised version of bleed SST.
Here is the pob. https://pastebin.com/THHLgeUW

You might be surprised how low my dps is, barely 1M. I decided to focus on defense rather than offence in all my gear, except weapon and shield. I did this for the sole reason that it is extremely expensive to get items with high life, high res, chaos res, and dot mods.

My defenses are:
- max block
- max res inc. chaos
- Divine Flesh
- reckoning with life gain on hit
- fully automated flasks

My offenses are:
- high armor shield (mine currently is only 2600+)
- triple dot mod on weapon
- main and culling on totem

If you plan to use my pob, my advice on gearing is that you focus your amulet on the attributes and everything else on life, res and chaos res. Don't forget to get a vuln on hit ring. If you don't have an unset ring, consider changing shield charge to leap slam.

Future improvement:
- better weapon and shield
- frenzy on hit chest with high life and block

Do let me know if you have any question or feedback on my build. Hope you all enjoy SST this league, I know I am!
Hey im loving the build really great job but i have a problem with mana reservation, i'm runnin Pride, herald of purity and war banner and i can't use aspect of the spider. What's the best solution here?
Member since before the game came out
"
ericchongws escribió:

Nice tree!
I'm going for something like that but getting ailment immunity nodes near Crystal Skin. Not sure what is better. ailment immunity or +1k Life.

Your Axe did you craft it? Any tips or 101 :)
"
pra-lima87 escribió:
"
ericchongws escribió:

Nice tree!
I'm going for something like that but getting ailment immunity nodes near Crystal Skin. Not sure what is better. ailment immunity or +1k Life.

Your Axe did you craft it? Any tips or 101 :)

It's super easy to craft, but the base is quite pricy. I'd recommend checking out Ghazzy's video on crafting the axe. It's extremely simple, just use corroded fossil (I think). As for ailment immune or life, I personally would suggest going for life unless you're playing HC. Shock and freeze can be countered using auto flask. Chill and be crafted with movement speed on boots, but you're limited to 18-20% speed only. All that's left is ignite which honestly is not hard to deal with. IMO, ailment immunity is extremely tempting but it takes too much pathing and skill points, as well as some mods from your items, which might make gearing a bit difficult depending on you budget.

Also, highly recommend changing your shield to Titucius shield for more damage while leveling, then change to lioneye shield. I used lioneye shield to kill A5 Sirus so the shield should be able to last you for awhile.

[Edit] What is everyone's thought on Immortal Ambition vs Divine Flesh. I can cap my chaos res at 80%. At first glance, DF seems better since I don't see the benefit of having life leech not removed at full life. What's IA good for?
Editado por útlima vez por ericchongws en 10 ago. 2021 16:28:36
"
Alkaii escribió:
Hey im loving the build really great job but i have a problem with mana reservation, i'm runnin Pride, herald of purity and war banner and i can't use aspect of the spider. What's the best solution here?

You run Herald or Aspect, not both. Herald with rare gloves and Spider if using Fenumus gloves.

Ok guys, I just finished campaign and the clear speed of this build is awesome in maps, I heard its good but did not excpected to be so good. Those explosions carry hard. Bosses also melts in seconds but thats because Im just doing atm low tier maps.

Anyway the build feels fun to play, gonna stick to it for awhile and see how it will go in higher tier contetnt (after upgrading gear ofc).
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 10 ago. 2021 16:35:06
"
ericchongws escribió:
Also, highly recommend changing your shield to Titucius shield for more damage while leveling, then change to lioneye shield. I used lioneye shield to kill A5 Sirus so the shield should be able to last you for awhile.

I had Titucius until lv58 and got a The Ghastly Theatre. Since SST gets AR+EV I tought it was a nice upgrade.

Not sure if is a bug with POB but the Slaughter node is showing no change in your build tree.
Editado por útlima vez por pra-lima87 en 10 ago. 2021 16:49:46
Hi, I am playing a Shield Crush Glad currently and I wanna switch to SST because the clear is just terrible.

Could someone take a look at my SC character (name is WhyAmIStillDoingThisToM) and tell me how much currency I would need to convert to SST and have similar power levels?

Here is the PoB as well in case someone would like to see it: https://pastebin.com/UCYxMdP7
"
pra-lima87 escribió:
Not sure if is a bug with POB but the Slaughter node is showing no change in your build tree.

The node itself doesn't directly add damage but it provides onslaught. It's nice to pick up, although can be skipped if you get it elsewhere, such as a Death Rush or the craft on boots.
"
ericchongws escribió:

Keep in mind that my tree is tweaked based on my Glorious Vanity's rolls.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional