[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Zarasi escribió:
"
pra-lima87 escribió:
Not sure if is a bug with POB but the Slaughter node is showing no change in your build tree.

The node itself doesn't directly add damage but it provides onslaught. It's nice to pick up, although can be skipped if you get it elsewhere, such as a Death Rush or the craft on boots.

I have chill immunity on my boots, hence I get onslaught from Slaughter.
"
Zarasi escribió:

The node itself doesn't directly add damage

But thats weird right? Since is a axe node and you are using a axe, shouldn't you get the speed and damage from the node? :/
Can somebody review my build thus far, I'm almost at 1m dps, but unsure where I'm to go from here, what are my next upgrades? Because I'm starting to somewhat struggle with endgame bosses. I focused more on defenses first to make this character a good delver and heister, but now I feel I need to double my damage.

https://pastebin.com/Sii91WiQ
I have a couple gear questions
I just found both prismatic and fortress weapon. Not sure if I should use one of these.. I have

Or should I craft a better axe, I dont a warlord influenced axe yet. How do I craft a better axe?

I dont like fortress because I cant leap slam with it and I want to use that instead of shield crush.

Whats the best way to craft shield, i tried both dense fossil and dread essence, but this is still my best after about 2 ex worth...

Also where do I get the highest quality bench craft?
Editado por útlima vez por ressiv en 11 ago. 2021 1:01:49
"
pra-lima87 escribió:
But thats weird right? Since is a axe node and you are using a axe, shouldn't you get the speed and damage from the node? :/

Kind of - we're not attacking with our main hand weapon directly and instead we attack with the shield, so even though we may have an axe in the main hand, stats such as "+x% Attack Speed with Axes" won't help as we aren't swinging our axe. Other stats though such as "+x% Attack Speed while holding a Shield" and "+x% Attack Speed" work fine though since they affect attack speed regardless of your main hand weapon.

"
ressiv escribió:
I just found both prismatic and fortress weapon. Not sure if I should use one of these.. I have <item>
Or should I craft a better axe, I dont a warlord influenced axe yet. How do I craft a better axe?

It's difficult to scale bleed damage further without a Warlord influenced weapon. Switching your craft from "+x% Increased Damage over Time" to +x% to Physical Damage over Time Multiplier would add a lot of damage though (around 12% for you), but your weapon doesn't have an open suffix to craft it. You could try to make a new weapon with alt/aug spam to get the bleeding suffix again then regal and add the Physical DoT Multiplier craft, or you could buy one from the market for cheap.

As for unique weapons, a Prismatic Eclipse would be a side-grade for you (assuming triple green sockets) over your current weapon, and the Advancing Fortress would be a downgrade. Alternatively, Jack, the Axe (unique) would add more damage but it'd also reserve 10% of your life

"
ressiv escribió:
Whats the best way to craft shield, i tried both dense fossil and dread essence, but this is still my best after about 2 ex worth...
<item>

The best way is just how you are doing it right now. Bare in mind though, it highly depends on the item level of your shield and you cannot roll the maximum potential armour value without a Colossal Tower Shield at item level 86 (Tier 1 +x% Armour requires ilvl 86). Also, best the crafting mod (Physical Damage over Time) is from unveils on weapons - getting it though is just luck.
"
tivanenk escribió:
Can somebody review my build thus far, I'm almost at 1m dps, but unsure where I'm to go from here, what are my next upgrades? Because I'm starting to somewhat struggle with endgame bosses. I focused more on defenses first to make this character a good delver and heister, but now I feel I need to double my damage.

https://pastebin.com/Sii91WiQ

If it's the "Endgame Pre-clusters" tree, then drop the 12 nodes to Command of Steel and the Ranger tree. If you want to block cap, then get the nodes to Sanctuary instead which is only 5 points. This'll also resist cap you without needing Diamond Skin, so you can save 2 points there now as well. This leaves 9 extra points you can put into:

2 points for Relentless
3 points for Cannabalistic Rites (top route)
2 points for the Jewel above Juggernaut (use a Thread of Hope here, medium ring)
2 points for Cleaving and Razor's Edge

After that, anoint your amulet with Growth and Decay (if you can, requires a Golden Oil). Then look at upgrading your gloves and amulet with Physical Damage over Time Multiplier stats (Elder/Hunter).

Overall, this will take you from 960k DPS to 1.43 million DPS (+49% overall damage boost), aswell as adding more life, keeping you block capped, and adding more resists for flexibility.
"
Zarasi escribió:
"
pra-lima87 escribió:

Kind of - we're not attacking with our main hand weapon directly and instead we attack with the shield, so even though we may have an axe in the main hand, stats such as "+x% Attack Speed with Axes" won't help as we aren't swinging our axe. Other stats though such as "+x% Attack Speed while holding a Shield" and "+x% Attack Speed" work fine though since they affect attack speed regardless of your main hand weapon.

"
ressiv escribió:
I just found both prismatic and fortress weapon. Not sure if I should use one of these.. I have <item>

It's difficult to scale bleed damage further without a Warlord influenced weapon. Switching your craft from "+x% Increased Damage over Time" to +x% to Physical Damage over Time Multiplier would add a lot of damage though (around 12% for you), but your weapon doesn't have an open suffix to craft it. You could try to make a new weapon with alt/aug spam to get the bleeding suffix again then regal and add the Physical DoT Multiplier craft, or you could buy one from the market for cheap.

As for unique weapons, a Prismatic Eclipse would be a side-grade for you (assuming triple green sockets) over your current weapon, and the Advancing Fortress would be a downgrade. Alternatively, Jack, the Axe (unique) would add more damage but it'd also reserve 10% of your life

"
ressiv escribió:
<item>

The best way is just how you are doing it right now. Bare in mind though, it highly depends on the item level of your shield and you cannot roll the maximum potential armour value without a Colossal Tower Shield at item level 86 (Tier 1 +x% Armour requires ilvl 86). Also, best the crafting mod (Physical Damage over Time) is from unveils on weapons - getting it though is just luck.

Thanks a lot :)
"
Zarasi escribió:

3) Remove the +x-y Physical Damage on gloves for a hybrid life craft. The extra physical damage doesn't affect bleed and is a tiny boost to Spectral Shield Throw's impact damage.

I think flat added physical damage does effect bleed. It should be counted as base damage, perhaps someone more knowledgable about mechanics could clarify that?
"
el_indio escribió:
"
Zarasi escribió:

3) Remove the +x-y Physical Damage on gloves for a hybrid life craft. The extra physical damage doesn't affect bleed and is a tiny boost to Spectral Shield Throw's impact damage.

I think flat added physical damage does effect bleed. It should be counted as base damage, perhaps someone more knowledgable about mechanics could clarify that?

I think flat damage to attacks does affect bleed, need more testing. But personally, I'd save my glove craft for pierce unless you have other pierce source.
"
ericchongws escribió:
"
el_indio escribió:
"
Zarasi escribió:

I think flat damage to attacks does affect bleed, need more testing. But personally, I'd save my glove craft for pierce unless you have other pierce source.

if it says like 4 to 10 to physical damage affect bleeds but if its attack phys it doesnt.

you can put pierce on the boots, hunter influence.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional