[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
el_indio escribió:
I think flat added physical damage does effect bleed. It should be counted as base damage, perhaps someone more knowledgable about mechanics could clarify that?

"
ericchongws escribió:
I think flat damage to attacks does affect bleed, need more testing. But personally, I'd save my glove craft for pierce unless you have other pierce source.

I should have clarified that it doesn't affect this builds bleed.

Flat generic physical damage will scale to bleed on instances where bleed is using the damage of the weapon. This isn't for this build though because our bleed doesn't scale from our weapon damage - it comes from the shield. So flat physical damage on weapons won't help us, but physical damage "to attacks" will help us a bit, but not loads. You could have a 500 pdps weapon or a 5 dps weapon, and they'll do exactly the same damage.

Here's some examples from Path of Building
Editado por útlima vez por Zarasi en 12 ago. 2021 4:12:10
Hey, how do u guys keep the corrupting fever up constantly? i put blood rage on my left click so it is always casting but it seems like its not enough unless i throw my shield with life tap support on. Any suggestion is welcomed thanks
Do I follow the gem links here or on the POB?

POB doesnt have totems.
Editado por útlima vez por wotad en 11 ago. 2021 9:53:10
Hi can u help me what should i improve or upgrade next
Here are my pob:
https://pastebin.com/ANiv1301
Thanks alot
"
Zarasi escribió:
"
el_indio escribió:
I think flat added physical damage does effect bleed. It should be counted as base damage, perhaps someone more knowledgable about mechanics could clarify that?

"
ericchongws escribió:
I think flat damage to attacks does affect bleed, need more testing. But personally, I'd save my glove craft for pierce unless you have other pierce source.

I should have clarified that it doesn't affect this builds bleed.

As zuadao mentioned, "to attacks" (which is what the craft is) does nothing in general other than impact damage from SST. Flat generic physical damage will scale to bleed on instances where bleed is using the damage of the weapon. This isn't for this build though because our bleed doesn't scale from our weapon damage - it comes from the shield. So, neither flat physical damage or physical damage "to attacks" will help us. You could have a 500 pdps weapon or a 5 dps weapon, and they'll do exactly the same damage.

Here's some examples from Path of Building

That image shows mods on a weapon. But doesn't "adds x to x physical damage to attacks" on other items increase bleed damage?
Editado por útlima vez por ressiv en 11 ago. 2021 10:52:31
"
ressiv escribió:
That image shows mods on a weapon. But doesn't "adds x to x physical damage to attacks" on other items increase bleed damage?

It just increases impact damage from SST, but it doesn't affect bleed.

EDIT: After further testing, physical damage to attacks does actually affect bleed damage, but not by much. On my tests, a maximum crafted roll of 5 to 8 physical damage to attacks on gloves added 0.3% to my overall damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Zarasi en 12 ago. 2021 4:16:06
"
KatKira escribió:
Hi, I am playing a Shield Crush Glad currently and I wanna switch to SST because the clear is just terrible.

Could someone take a look at my SC character (name is WhyAmIStillDoingThisToM) and tell me how much currency I would need to convert to SST and have similar power levels?

Here is the PoB as well in case someone would like to see it: https://pastebin.com/UCYxMdP7

So, any ideas?
Editado por útlima vez por KatKira en 11 ago. 2021 11:15:55
This build says 2k armor shield is enough for all content, my question is how? I am running almost 2,9k armor shield and other gear similar yet i cant even get 1 mil sirus dps
This can be somewhat tough doing SSF but at 82 I finally have all the right socket colors ! Be careful because when you corrupt your well rolled Prismatic Eclipse it can change to a Rare. Probaly did it in a different way because I am really casual player and half of most everything is an unknown to me even though I started playing the first year. Thanks for the build I am having fun throwing my shield !
"
baidoweb escribió:
This build says 2k armor shield is enough for all content, my question is how? I am running almost 2,9k armor shield and other gear similar yet i cant even get 1 mil sirus dps

If you follow pob number, remember that cruelty support is not calculated in pob. As for sirus, 1m dps is enough to kill sirus deathless since our blocks really helps out a lot.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional