[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
KatKira escribió:
"
KatKira escribió:
Hi, I am playing a Shield Crush Glad currently and I wanna switch to SST because the clear is just terrible.

Could someone take a look at my SC character (name is WhyAmIStillDoingThisToM) and tell me how much currency I would need to convert to SST and have similar power levels?

Here is the PoB as well in case someone would like to see it: https://pastebin.com/UCYxMdP7

So, any ideas?

Looking at your tree, it's similar to what this guide is using. You just need minor tweaks, eg. remove diamond skin and the life node next to barbarism. Take the jewel slot below Barbarism and slot in thread of hope (medium) for cleaving, razor's edge, escalation (if using warcry), and slaughter if you want onslaught on kill. Equipment wise, SST and shield crush are very similar since both scale from armor on shield.

I'd suggest try out SST gem setup and roll with it. Not much investment at all to transition to SST
"
linhdeptrai94 escribió:
Hi can u help me what should i improve or upgrade next
Here are my pob:
https://pastebin.com/ANiv1301
Thanks alot

It depends on what you're looking for. You should have enough dps to clear everything. Life seems a bit low, with only 150% inc. max life nodes. I'd work on getting more life and cap your block chance. You can also slot in thread of hope to get cleaving, slaughter, razor's edge, and escalation. All there's left is survivability.
Editado por útlima vez por ericchongws en 11 ago. 2021 12:54:16
"
baidoweb escribió:
This build says 2k armor shield is enough for all content, my question is how? I am running almost 2,9k armor shield and other gear similar yet i cant even get 1 mil sirus dps

You can drop the two +30 Intelligence nodes as you don't need them. Also two points spent getting Gladiatorial Combat don't do much for you and can come out. Use three of those four points to get Cannibalistic Rites (top route) and put the last point anywhere you fancy. Doing that, and also getting your gems to 20/20, will add around 200k~ bleed DPS alone.
How important is your bleed chance in this build? Trying to get a sense of how to build out, and it is difficult since PoB seems to disregard chance to bleed entirely. Depending on supports, bleed duration seems to be between 3.5 and 7 seconds, and with ~3 APS it seems like dropping to even 85% chance to bleed could cause you to not have consistent 8 stacks if you stop attacking at all, not even factoring in trying to get "better" bleeds.

Mostly trying to optimize supports/passive points to get a comfortable bleed duration/chance that allows me to still dodge a bit on bosses while getting optimal uptime on 8 stack bleeds. Less concerned about mapping since bleedsplosions carry.

Mostly curious since I see many people not hitting 100% bleed chance, wondering if there was some interaction I was missing that made that still feel ok on single target when having to move occasionally.
"
v1perz53 escribió:
How important is your bleed chance in this build? Trying to get a sense of how to build out, and it is difficult since PoB seems to disregard chance to bleed entirely. Depending on supports, bleed duration seems to be between 3.5 and 7 seconds, and with ~3 APS it seems like dropping to even 85% chance to bleed could cause you to not have consistent 8 stacks if you stop attacking at all, not even factoring in trying to get "better" bleeds.

Mostly trying to optimize supports/passive points to get a comfortable bleed duration/chance that allows me to still dodge a bit on bosses while getting optimal uptime on 8 stack bleeds. Less concerned about mapping since bleedsplosions carry.

Mostly curious since I see many people not hitting 100% bleed chance, wondering if there was some interaction I was missing that made that still feel ok on single target when having to move occasionally.

It's pretty important - purely for the reasons you gave - and more so for people who have lower bleed duration. I'd say 85%+ is fine but I just cap it as it's easy to get to 100% with Blood in the Eyes (50%), two minor nodes (30%), using a Thread of Hope to get Razor's Edge (15%) which is the best configuration of that node area from the jewel socket, and then vulnerability (8% to 24% depending on content). There's no DPS loss or wasted nodes, since the two minor nodes you have to get anyway for Bloodletting and Dirty Techniques, and Razor's Edge gives a chunky amount of damage as it also has 10% DoT Multi.
"
v1perz53 escribió:

IMO, getting 100% is the most important aspect. You can get up to 95% based on skill tree alone.

Bleed Damage and Chance 10%
Razor's Edge (Thread of Hope) OR Bleed Chance 15%
Poison and Bleed Chance 20%
Blood in the Eyes 50%

As for the last 5%, I recommend getting vuln curse on hit to reach 100% constantly.
Hello, call me crazy or not, but wouldn't it be worth to annoint whispers of doom and run a 2nd curse like despair?

assuming you have room for it ofcourse.
"
falagar112 escribió:
Hello, call me crazy or not, but wouldn't it be worth to annoint whispers of doom and run a 2nd curse like despair?

Dual curse is interesting, but despair is a bad choice. The only thing we benefit from is is the increased damage from damage over time effect. Other than that, we don't get anything extra. According to my pob, growth and decay has more damage than whisper of doom. (Given that I use curse on hit, not level 20 curse)
"
ericchongws escribió:
"
falagar112 escribió:

Dual curse is interesting, but despair is a bad choice. The only thing we benefit from is is the increased damage from damage over time effect. Other than that, we don't get anything extra. According to my pob, growth and decay has more damage than whisper of doom. (Given that I use curse on hit, not level 20 curse)

despair is giving me nearly 600k bleed dps increase while growth and decay is barely 200k ?
"
falagar112 escribió:

despair is giving me nearly 600k bleed dps increase while growth and decay is barely 200k ?

I tried to import your build and change the anoint and slot in despair level 20. Increase is only roughly 100k. Mind sharing the pob u used to get 600k damage increase?
https://imgur.com/a/H3PCc3l

Also, I see that you're overcapping your block chance, I think you can save some skill points by respecing from Sanctuary, make sure you check hit recently in config.
Editado por útlima vez por ericchongws en 11 ago. 2021 16:32:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional