[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Tenusa escribió:
"
Vassili666 escribió:
Im playing this build for a while and now this is my build..I guess maybe even final.. I dont know what else I can upgrade I have 100 % resi so even elemental weaknes dont hurt me and block 73% in fight.

Here is my build https://pastebin.com/WBw5XrmL

I killed Awakener8 Sirus deathless..It was actually really fast,ofc there are builds with more dps but I could tank him and I didnt really time how long fight last but his hp just went down pretty fast.
Also I just killed Maven with few tries, But this is my first time on Maven and I manage to kill him on 3rd try with only 1 death at last phase..All content before that also clearead really easy..I just have Uber Elder yet to kill but I will manage once I get maps for it.

Ah yea I need to do Atziri but I am not sure how to do that phase with reflect..if anyone can help with that? Maybe that we use this pantheon and there is ring with reduced reflect dmg..Since we cant really control our aoe.

Hi!
I really liked your POB, i'm running SST with impresence and sinistral gloves but i wanna try with Fenumus Weave. What is your Bleeding damage per second from off hand hits tolltip?

Thaks!

In Hideout I have bleeding damage per second from off hand hits 39 933.9 - 55 283.7
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 escribió:
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
Vassili666 escribió:
How can we kill Atziri in Alluring Abyss.. I am using Sibyl ring which gives 80% reflect reduction and that pantheon which gives 25% reduced reflect dmg but I still die in that phase where Atziri with shield reflect dmg

maybe it's fucky cause the pantheon is reduced reflected damage, and the ring has the physical reduction tag. you used to be able to equip two elder rings with the mod 'You and your Minions take (46–55)% reduced Reflected Physical Damage' and you would be fine. so try that unless something changed? i haven't played poe for a couple of leagues

Its funny how I kill every other boss solo but with this I had problem :D Now I killed her just with 5linked setup switched my SST for Shield Crush

Next time you can just switch your curse on hit ring with Sibyl's Lament and pick pantheon for 25% and you will have no problem with reflected dmg taken.

Adds phase is actually really easy when yo uare reflect immune and your SST will chain and kill all 4 of them!

As logn as you aren't cursed with vulnerability, then pantheon + ring is enough but i think if you have vulne curse on you, you might take reflected damage!
Would this build be a great boss killer? I already have a mapper need only a tanky bossing build
"
Eclypsons escribió:
Would this build be a great boss killer? I already have a mapper need only a tanky bossing build

It's the new ED/Contagion archetype of this league - zoom-zoom tanky mapper but has a hard cap on single-target damage that's hard to overcome even with heavy investment.

So it's a safe bosser but takes a fair bit longer than most builds. Fine for conquerors and Sirus as you can stall indefinitely but may struggle against harder bosses with DPS checks such as Uber Elder and endgame Maven invites.
Thank you for the explanation, I guess I'll keep looking then
"
pra-lima87 escribió:
Small suggestions to improve the guide.

1) More detailed levelling section with gems/support to use until SST is available. Best uniques for leveling like these:

2) Section about the DEX and INT requirements. This build requires a lot of attributes that are outside the tree.
We need +80 DEX and +80 INT on gear to met the requirements.
The POB tree is missing 40 dex and 50 int. So not even in the POB tree the necessary attributes are met.

The shield is already in the list. Princess is a good addition i will add.

I don't like the addition of stats to the tree. The pob is also not Resistance capped but that's the same. You have like 8 rare items. Just get stats as you would get life or resistance. For me that's obvious. I could just put 55 Int on a Ring, but i don't want that people than think they need a t1 int roll on a ring.

"
Can u handle immune to physical with this build? And if u can. How? :P

Not without swapping some things. Sibyl's Ring + Yuguls Pantheon should help. Or speccing into the Phys nodes in the tree if you want to some big farming.

"
Kirosuko escribió:
What's the pros vs cons of this vs the elemental shield throw build dps wise / boss wise? thx

If you get a raider going with crit , influenced rapier, watcher's eye ... it will hit way harder. But the items can cost a fortune for it.

"
Eclypsons escribió:
Thank you for the explanation, I guess I'll keep looking then

Yeah if you already have a good mapper. I wouln't play this build either. As late game boss dmg is one of it's weak parts.

"
Thibod escribió:

Hi there!

Currently I am using the build and I am enjoying it a lot, I have doubts about how to continue advancing in it, I leave my pastebin to see if you can help me a little, thank you!

https://pastebin.com/BPiuVU49

Are you sure this is the correct pob ? For me it's a chieftain :D
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Which minor Pantheon do you guys use for general mapping?
"
Vassili666 escribió:
How can we kill Atziri in Alluring Abyss.. I am using Sibyl ring which gives 80% reflect reduction and that pantheon which gives 25% reduced reflect dmg but I still die in that phase where Atziri with shield reflect dmg

Do you have sybils lament in the correct ring slot? It needs to be in the right hand side ring slot for physical reflect. And make sure you aren't using vulnerability curse, it will be reflected back to you and cause you to take damage.
Hello everyone!
Got a few issues with this build
1) Damage on normal monsters is more than enough 0 problem with expeditions and other stuff. But damage on bosses is lacking, sometimes it takes like 3-5 minutes to kill shaper guardian. Pob says i got 720k dps on shaper/guardian.
2) Survivability on maps, while i am clearing packs is insane i literally dont take any damage. But again on bosses idk why but i cant survive their attacks? Maybe it is my defense or my life leech isnt enough? For example i got 146k effective life pool for physical attacks and 85k for elemental attacks. But hydra yellow t16 map one shots me with her white balls. Idk wh
y.

What should i upgrade next? Got aprox 9ex available. I think axe is important? Because i got only 80% chance to bleed.

My pob
https://pastebin.com/Lsi2jiLb

Also why pob doesnt calculate medium cluster dps?

Upd. Solved issue with medium cluster, updated pob and now dps is 834k
Editado por útlima vez por nekromas_ en 7 ago. 2021 7:00:48
Hey! Thanks for the awesome guide. What would you do to help with mana recovery? I want to get rid of my mana flask.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional