[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
markus7 escribió:
Weird...
On Path of Building, after Vicious Projectile, Deadly Ailments, Swift Affliction and Brutality, the 6th link best support gem would be... Efficacy. If you consider Total DPS including Bleed, that is.

Not Maim, not Unbound Ailments nor Cruelty.

Is PoB wrong on this?

Kind of - it's just missing information rather than being incorrect. There's some mechanics that happen like, Cruelty and Maim, aren't applied in PoB properly so the best option isn't always the case of choosing the gems that apply the most Bleed DPS.

Path of Building doesn't currently calculate the DoT DPS from Cruelty as it's a debuff on the target which gives you (up to) a 40% "more" modifier. It's around the same damage boost as a level 20 Brutality. I'd say check out how much Bruality is giving you and that'll be around what Cruelty is also giving you.

Deadly Ailments isn't a good gem for this build and I would use something else. It drastically reduces your impact damage from SST which reduces your leech because you don't hit as hard. This hurts survivability, especially if you use over-leech from a Soul Tether or Glorious Vanity. The gem basically shifts your initial impact damage to Bleed DPS, so it just moves damage around rather than just adding that much itself.

Here's an example for my build:

Spoiler

It takes 148k~ DPS from impact and Impale DPS and increases Bleed DPS by 163k... so in total, +15k overall. We could argue that we're not always going to be throwing shields while stationary, and we scale Bleed so over time it would add more, which are both true but there are better gem options regardless.

https://pastebin.com/H0Juiir9
Check it
Almost 3kk bleed dps
All Content(not easy but).
Its even not uber late version, whithout xxx items.
5.5k+ life, max block, double curse, god clear speed, newbie frendly, easy to start.
Enjoy and good luck!
Is Fenumus' weave still considered good for this build? I mainly see sinistral gloves or gloves with physical damage over time on POE Ninja for SST glads, but my POB shows a huge drop in dps when I replace my Fenumus'
"
paLe1337 escribió:
"
Edeka escribió:
Do we use instilling or enkindling orbs on any flask?

i would run the auto freeze / shock enchantments. otherwise you can go for the orb you like the best.

"
pra-lima87 escribió:
"Jewels:
Intuitive Leap - you can grab 3 really good nodes with it in the Ranger area
https://imgur.com/VOFF8Qk"

What does this mean?
The pob tree is nowere even close to this jewel slot :/

Is this guide really updated for 3.15?

Thanks for pointing this out. Small leftover that i missed on the update. Removed it :)

"
iZueL_ escribió:
Thank you for the guide @paLe1337 !!!

A Discord channel would help a lot, and also to discuss and se documented variations or improvements :)

Nice Job!

(I'm still lvl 42 😅)

Have fun with the build. I will look into the discord thing over the weekend. Have no clue currently. I rarely use it at the moment.

"
reggie_gakil escribió:
Can this build kill bosses fast with 60 ex investment?

i think fast enough. Some people alredy did higher investement chars with the build 2 or 3 seaons ago and reached about 4M bleed. which should be enough to chill at most bosses.

"
angry_kiwi escribió:
Is it possible to put cruelty instead of swift affliction? The same 40% more but without reduced the duration

Yes. I updated the order to put cruelty first. After playing some time with it, it's just really easy to get the 40%.

"
Adrian2018 escribió:
Hello, sir. I'm currently following this build. I just have one easy question. What is your opinion on using the unique shield The Surrender for this build? THanks for the reply...

Surrender is one of my favorites shield, but sadly not for this build. It's really good on other Gladiator block builds. But 1500 armour on high rolls is just not enough. You could run it as a starter for maps, but i think it's way to expensive as a starter :D

Hello!

Thank you for the response.

Could you update the changelog for the build so we can easily follow up gem link changes etc?

Thanks again!
Small suggestions to improve the guide.

1) More detailed levelling section with gems/support to use until SST is available. Best uniques for leveling like these:

2) Section about the DEX and INT requirements. This build requires a lot of attributes that are outside the tree.
We need +80 DEX and +80 INT on gear to met the requirements.
The POB tree is missing 40 dex and 50 int. So not even in the POB tree the necessary attributes are met.

Hello, i reached T12-16. n mapping is all ok and have no problems, sometimes i miss to control in expedition the affix on monsters and die like a moron xD

I have some problem with big bosses, where it needs much time to get them down.
I have upgraded some of my gear (vulnerability ring, better shield and primary stat weapon) but i dunno where to focus now my upgrades.

Here my gear and links

Hello.
Please explain where the bleeding mechanic comes from in this spec.
I usually play casters. And this is the first build about melee mechanics. I could not find anything in any skill about the fact that it causes bleeding.
"
Etrakon01 escribió:
Hello.
Please explain where the bleeding mechanic comes from in this spec.
I usually play casters. And this is the first build about melee mechanics. I could not find anything in any skill about the fact that it causes bleeding.

The bleed comes from your Ascendancy, Gladiator. Blood in the Eyes gives you a 50% chance to cause bleed, which is increased by various passives and notables as well as some gear if necessary. Hitting 100% is pretty easy.

The AoE clear comes from then next Ascendancy notable, Gratuitous Violence which means bleeding enemies you kill explode dealing 10% of their max health as damage in an area around them.
Editado por útlima vez por Castnicke en 6 ago. 2021 9:24:54
"
FlyingColt escribió:
Hello, i reached T12-16. n mapping is all ok and have no problems, sometimes i miss to control in expedition the affix on monsters and die like a moron xD

I have some problem with big bosses, where it needs much time to get them down.
I have upgraded some of my gear (vulnerability ring, better shield and primary stat weapon) but i dunno where to focus now my upgrades.

Here my gear and links

dmg over time multi gloves hunter and dmg over time multi amulet and lioneyes's vision free pierce could help alot and helm enchant and 2700 range shield decent bump
Editado por útlima vez por zackpathofexile en 6 ago. 2021 9:58:36
Can u handle immune to physical with this build? And if u can. How? :P

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional