[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

I've seen a few people on the ladder use medium Thread of Hope on jewel socket below Barbarism. Lets you grab Cleaving, Razor's Edge & Escalation which then frees up an anoint.
Do we use instilling or enkindling orbs on any flask?
5L Vision chest worth or Tabula better?
"
MPakaAlexia escribió:
5L Vision chest worth or Tabula better?

Totally worth imo since it gives you Pierce, which makes it a pseudo 6link. If you factor in the other stats it's an easy choice.
Thanks always for sharing your knowledge. To you too. You have chosen to answer current questions, which makes the thread alive and many find help. Instead of expanding the starting department. This is so troublesome that you have to read the entire, sometimes outdated thread. For people like me who use someone else's builds, it makes the guide chaotic. There are no simple, clear tips on what to invest in one by one. Yellow maps were hard to play. The comfort of the game improves after completing the uber lab and investing in 6L. I'm afraid of fighting end game bosses. Moving with the shield charge can be unreliable. A big advantage is to play an interesting build with which I got to know something new. I was most amused by GGG by introducing immortal league mobs. Thank you for your time.
Im having a problem with damage against bosses, i feel like i do so little single target damage, can someone check out my PoB? I didnt follow this guide but i think i would change my build for this one if it help my character
https://pastebin.com/MKLQuRTg
I was following a guide with 600.000 dps, this one has 1.000.000 dps, my build has 248.000 and i dont understand what it is, the PoB i shared is my actual build but i tried to see what happens with a 6L with awakened skill gems, with a 3000 armor shield and with bleed jewells but i dont reach more than 450.000, someone can help this dumb gladiator to fix his build?
Im sorry for the grammatical mistakes, english is not my first language
Hi thanks for the build.
I do not know what is wrong but I am struggling with boss dps.
Claring is not a problem but when it comes to challenging bosses like Maven's Invitation The Hidden I struggle with dps.
It takes too long and kill them so I die.
Nice if someone can see what's wrong. Thanks for the help :)

https://pastebin.com/MUtPTpUK
"
Menem26 escribió:
Im having a problem with damage against bosses, i feel like i do so little single target damage, can someone check out my PoB? I didnt follow this guide but i think i would change my build for this one if it help my character
https://pastebin.com/MKLQuRTg
I was following a guide with 600.000 dps, this one has 1.000.000 dps, my build has 248.000 and i dont understand what it is, the PoB i shared is my actual build but i tried to see what happens with a 6L with awakened skill gems, with a 3000 armor shield and with bleed jewells but i dont reach more than 450.000, someone can help this dumb gladiator to fix his build?
Im sorry for the grammatical mistakes, english is not my first language

Well you just need better gear..You can get 5l easy for more dmg..Also there are better gems to use like swift affliction is a must have swap it in instead of maim.
Other big boost is getting a ring with vulnerabily on hit but I see you have vulnerability in your build ..Anyway you should make that change at some point.
You can then use War Banner also..it will reserve like 600 life or something but you get more dmg.

Also get a shield Colossal rare shield. Just in poe trade write Colossal shield
And input Armour 2300 so I think you can get any for about 20-40 chaos for sure and that is big dmg increase.
Also you are missing a Jewel in you tree if you dont see but also get Jewels wth 7% life and bleed dmg or damage over time.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
SirSmokeSALoot escribió:
Hi thanks for the build.
I do not know what is wrong but I am struggling with boss dps.
Claring is not a problem but when it comes to challenging bosses like Maven's Invitation The Hidden I struggle with dps.
It takes too long and kill them so I die.
Nice if someone can see what's wrong. Thanks for the help :)

https://pastebin.com/MUtPTpUK

You are missing corrupting fever setup replace either reckoning or ancestral protector..I actually never tried Reckoning with this build but I wonder is it nice add in or not.

Corrupting Fever - Brutality - Swift Afliction - Empower

Also your life is a bit low.. I have 3k life more then you :) But I also dont play with clusters . Im not sure if you can reach high life with that.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Editado por útlima vez por Vassili666 en 5 ago. 2021 15:12:42
"
Vassili666 escribió:

You are missing corrupting fever setup replace either reckoning or ancestral protector..I actually never tried Reckoning with this build but I wonder is it nice add in or not.

Corrupting Fever - Brutality - Swift Afliction - Empower

Also your life is a bit low.. I have 3k life more then you :) But I also dont play with clusters . Im not sure if you can reach high life with that.

reckoning is nice for two reasons. you can link hextouch and a max level vuln so you don't need it on a ring. plus you can also link life gain on hit and you get crazy regen on big packs. problem is that i don't know where you can fit it in, you are pretty locked in with the links already

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional