[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Yea I was using my Ancestral protector fully linked then 2 linked and now its just solo since I have no sockets anymore.
And we dont really have problem with lifesteal in huge packs mostly on solo target and bosses so I dont know if its good to use it for lifesteal anyway.
I also think that vuln on ring is really nice since it save you that socket and there is nothing else to put on a ring but its up t you how you wanna make setup really.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
"
Vassili666 escribió:
"
SirSmokeSALoot escribió:
Hi thanks for the build.
I do not know what is wrong but I am struggling with boss dps.
Claring is not a problem but when it comes to challenging bosses like Maven's Invitation The Hidden I struggle with dps.
It takes too long and kill them so I die.
Nice if someone can see what's wrong. Thanks for the help :)

https://pastebin.com/MUtPTpUK

You are missing corrupting fever setup replace either reckoning or ancestral protector..I actually never tried Reckoning with this build but I wonder is it nice add in or not.

Corrupting Fever - Brutality - Swift Afliction - Empower

Also your life is a bit low.. I have 3k life more then you :) But I also dont play with clusters . Im not sure if you can reach high life with that.

thank you i will try it. I have no problem with survive therefore I have stayed on around 5k life :)
Can this build kill bosses fast with 60 ex investment?
Fast, not really compared to all other bosskillers since it's a bleed build and it does take time to stack up bleed with crimson dance!

But it's rather tanky and good overall mapper!

If you looking for pure bossing and good dps, then look into Impale version of this build or cold conversion raider, check around on poe ninja or take a look on crouching tunas youtube!
Editado por útlima vez por larsahh_ en 5 ago. 2021 17:57:50
Seems to be that Deadly Ailments messes with Cruetly. With Deadly Ailments I was getting less than 40% from cruetly but without it I hit 40% all the time.

I'm now running with Effiacy (Unbounder Ailments requires too much intellect) and it works properly with Cruelty.
Is it possible to put cruelty instead of swift affliction? The same 40% more but without reduced the duration
✽)/╰(°ㅂ° )╯\(❋
Weird...
On Path of Building, after Vicious Projectile, Deadly Ailments, Swift Affliction and Brutality, the 6th link best support gem would be... Efficacy. If you consider Total DPS including Bleed, that is.

Not Maim, not Unbound Ailments nor Cruelty.

Is PoB wrong on this?
Here since Closed Beta. Never found a Mirror. Still love PoE. :- )
Thank you for the guide @paLe1337 !!!

A Discord channel would help a lot, and also to discuss and se documented variations or improvements :)

Nice Job!

(I'm still lvl 42 😅)
"Jewels:
Intuitive Leap - you can grab 3 really good nodes with it in the Ranger area
https://imgur.com/VOFF8Qk"

What does this mean?
The pob tree is nowere even close to this jewel slot :/

Is this guide really updated for 3.15?
Editado por útlima vez por pra-lima87 en 6 ago. 2021 0:04:31
"
Edeka escribió:
Do we use instilling or enkindling orbs on any flask?

i would run the auto freeze / shock enchantments. otherwise you can go for the orb you like the best.

"
pra-lima87 escribió:
"Jewels:
Intuitive Leap - you can grab 3 really good nodes with it in the Ranger area
https://imgur.com/VOFF8Qk"

What does this mean?
The pob tree is nowere even close to this jewel slot :/

Is this guide really updated for 3.15?

Thanks for pointing this out. Small leftover that i missed on the update. Removed it :)

"
iZueL_ escribió:
Thank you for the guide @paLe1337 !!!

A Discord channel would help a lot, and also to discuss and se documented variations or improvements :)

Nice Job!

(I'm still lvl 42 😅)

Have fun with the build. I will look into the discord thing over the weekend. Have no clue currently. I rarely use it at the moment.

"
reggie_gakil escribió:
Can this build kill bosses fast with 60 ex investment?

i think fast enough. Some people alredy did higher investement chars with the build 2 or 3 seaons ago and reached about 4M bleed. which should be enough to chill at most bosses.

"
angry_kiwi escribió:
Is it possible to put cruelty instead of swift affliction? The same 40% more but without reduced the duration

Yes. I updated the order to put cruelty first. After playing some time with it, it's just really easy to get the 40%.

"
Adrian2018 escribió:
Hello, sir. I'm currently following this build. I just have one easy question. What is your opinion on using the unique shield The Surrender for this build? THanks for the reply...

Surrender is one of my favorites shield, but sadly not for this build. It's really good on other Gladiator block builds. But 1500 armour on high rolls is just not enough. You could run it as a starter for maps, but i think it's way to expensive as a starter :D

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional