[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Can some kind soul explain the 6link from the guide:

6 Link
Deadly Ailments Support / Cruelty Support / Lifetap Support

Are the last gem situational? Or it doesn't matter witch one we choose?
What's the preferred flask and enchant?
Leveling this build is just pure pleasure.

This two items just gonna carry me through whole campaign:

I'm surprised how fast actually SST clear packs and I dont have yet done cruel lab for explosion node.

Im so glad I decided to roll this build, even if the bossdamage will be low I can just map with glad and kill Sirus/Maven with my FR totems (atleast till glad is geared enough).

Also inda funny and scarry that SST enchant cost like 5ex atm while second most expensive cost like 100c.
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 4 ago. 2021 14:52:03
"
garantivil escribió:
I must be wrong but the POB says the DPS is 858k. Is that correct?

"
paLe1337 escribió:
Sounds ok. With some common endgame stuff you should reach about 1M bleed dps. Which is enough to clear everything.

Yeah the clear seems great but i was wondering how long would it take to kill sirus 8 for example. Maybe this is not a build for me :(

dex on gear is the best way
Anyone knows if "Increased Physical Damage Over Time" (precise wording) increases Bleed damage? It doesn't seem so, at least according to character sheet. o.o

I'd like to know which ones do increase Bleed damage if anyone can please help:
- +X% to Damage over Time Multiplier
- +X% Increased Damage over Time
- +X% Increased Physical Damage Over Time
- +X% Increased Damage with Bleeding (that seems obvious)

P.S.: I'm using a pure physical (Brutality) build.
Here since Closed Beta. Never found a Mirror. Still love PoE. :- )
Editado por útlima vez por markus7 en 4 ago. 2021 19:13:58
we need end game calculations and gear results...
"
Aren7 escribió:
I'm using the build and it's working nicely, however I have a question about Cruelty support since we don't do that much on-hit dmg on bosses to proc the buff, can I use writing jar to have maximum buff effect ?
Also i cannot seems to get my cruelty support to work in PoB for calculation :(

Based on some rough calculations, if your SST does something like 50k hit damage, Cruelty buff will give roughly 29% more DoT damage on Shaper (74M hp) from 20/20 Cruelty support. And it gets better as your damage improves and also when you're fighting weaker bosses (map bosses, conquerors, etc.).

I don't think Writhing Jar works too well because you only get the increased buff from the first few seconds of a boss fight with no easy way to replenish flask charges.
Im playing this build for a while and now this is my build..I guess maybe even final.. I dont know what else I can upgrade I have 100 % resi so even elemental weaknes dont hurt me and block 73% in fight.

Here is my build https://pastebin.com/WBw5XrmL

I killed Awakener8 Sirus deathless..It was actually really fast,ofc there are builds with more dps but I could tank him and I didnt really time how long fight last but his hp just went down pretty fast.
Also I just killed Maven with few tries, But this is my first time on Maven and I manage to kill him on 3rd try with only 1 death at last phase..All content before that also clearead really easy..I just have Uber Elder yet to kill but I will manage once I get maps for it.

Ah yea I need to do Atziri but I am not sure how to do that phase with reflect..if anyone can help with that? Maybe that we use this pantheon and there is ring with reduced reflect dmg..Since we cant really control our aoe.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Editado por útlima vez por Vassili666 en 4 ago. 2021 20:40:19
"
Vassili666 escribió:
Im playing this build for a while and now this is my build..I guess maybe even final.. I dont know what else I can upgrade I have 100 % resi so even elemental weaknes dont hurt me and block 73% in fight.

Here is my build https://pastebin.com/WBw5XrmL

I killed Awakener8 Sirus deathless..It was actually really fast,ofc there are builds with more dps but I could tank him and I didnt really time how long fight last but his hp just went down pretty fast.
Also I just killed Maven with few tries, But this is my first time on Maven and I manage to kill him on 3rd try with only 1 death at last phase..All content before that also clearead really easy..I just have Uber Elder yet to kill but I will manage once I get maps for it.

Ah yea I need to do Atziri but I am not sure how to do that phase with reflect..if anyone can help with that? Maybe that we use this pantheon and there is ring with reduced reflect dmg..Since we cant really control our aoe.

This is awesome to see, love that this build is SSF viable and do all content with rare gears and farmable unique. Almost stopped playing this league after starting with my Toxic Rain build that felt way too squishy. This build feels great from the start when you get to level with it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional