[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Tides5 escribió:
So easy in this context means the same rng circus that crafting has always been?

Easy in this context means getting %int to helmet when you have helmet somehow. Not necessarily to how to get the helmet in the first place.

Fossils can be less RNG, but I think they are more expensive option since essences give +int every try.
I've never tried to spite craft ilvl 75-79 helms. It's just too painful. Just put up a search and hope someone finds a good one. At times, people put one up cheaply because it's only 230ES but by the time I recraft ES on it and 20% qual it, it's a 275ES helm and quite nice...

That´s the helmet I crafted this season. It´s nothing special and didn´t take too many essences. Given their low price it was fairly reasonable.
"
Vennto escribió:

That´s the helmet I crafted this season. It´s nothing special and didn´t take too many essences. Given their low price it was fairly reasonable.

Hey there Vennto. You using frostbite with blasphemy support. This way you can use a 3rd curse as an aura it seems. You need to press it manually or its persistent? I also got tranquility on boots so i can't have a 3rd aura and my 6th link in staff is empty at the moment thats why im asking you.
thanks!
"
xeqte escribió:

Hey there Vennto. You using frostbite with blasphemy support. This way you can use a 3rd curse as an aura it seems. You need to press it manually or its persistent? I also got tranquility on boots so i can't have a 3rd aura and my 6th link in staff is empty at the moment thats why im asking you.
thanks!

I think its best that you show your character in your profile so that we can see what is going on
EDIT: It's ok now i think.
Editado por útlima vez por xeqte en 2 sept. 2022 15:04:19
Hey guys, what do u think about mana and mana regen?

Kelvynn recommends 20+ clarity, but i can't figure why. I have lvl 1 and my mana is always full. Maybe because divergent inspiration.

Right now i have too much free mana even with aspect purity and discipline.

I'm thinking to add enlighten for purity and discipline and maybe annoint charisma instead of steelwood stance to add another aura, maybe flesh and stone like good old days.

Any thoughts? :<

"
xeqte escribió:
EDIT: It's ok now i think.

U have right setup, but to have another curse you need to put points on whispers of doom. Then u can add elemental weakness gem.
Editado por útlima vez por poearca en 3 sept. 2022 1:39:59

Indeed. But i saw this guys profile (vennto, 3 posts up) and he's using one of the 3 curses along with blasphemy support on a different item. This way he can use the 3rd curse as an aura which seems a pretty good idea.
Editado por útlima vez por xeqte en 3 sept. 2022 7:32:54
"
xeqte escribió:

Indeed. But i saw this guys profile (vennto, 3 posts up) and he's using one of the 3 curses along with blasphemy support on a different item. This way he can use the 3rd curse as an aura which seems a pretty good idea.

Idk. Enemies who actually can hit us always procks BL and have all curses applied anyway.

I'm not sure about reserving mana to apply curse vs trash mobs?
Editado por útlima vez por poearca en 3 sept. 2022 18:59:43
"
poearca escribió:
"
xeqte escribió:

Idk. Enemies who actually can hit us always procks BL and have all curses applied anyway.

I'm not sure about reserving mana to apply curse vs trash mobs?

I'm only interested in this because i have tranquility on boots and this way i can't use the 3rd curse.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional