[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Does anyone have a picture of their Atlas Skills tree? I have no clue what I should be choosing.
"
xeqte escribió:
"
poearca escribió:
"
xeqte escribió:

Indeed. But i saw this guys profile (vennto, 3 posts up) and he's using one of the 3 curses along with blasphemy support on a different item. This way he can use the 3rd curse as an aura which seems a pretty good idea.

Idk. Enemies who actually can hit us always procks BL and have all curses applied anyway.

I'm not sure about reserving mana to apply curse vs trash mobs?

I'm only interested in this because i have tranquility on boots and this way i can't use the 3rd curse.

Ofc you can, after you spend 3 points on whispers of doom.

"
ShadowFated escribió:
Does anyone have a picture of their Atlas Skills tree? I have no clue what I should be choosing.

It depends what you want to farm.
I was just doing Merc Lab and Argus one shot me. Is this build just not very tanky or am I doing something wrong?

I assume the problem is that I am using the leveling uniques mentioned in the guide... Do I need to buy/look for better gear?
"
bigben1985 escribió:
I was just doing Merc Lab and Argus one shot me. Is this build just not very tanky or am I doing something wrong?

I assume the problem is that I am using the leveling uniques mentioned in the guide... Do I need to buy/look for better gear?

How do you want to stay alive as CI with so low ES (I don't know your exact number but from your gear I see its very low)?

Just buy some cheap 5L 400+ ES body armour and it will be much better. Also at this point you should use some rare goloves/boots with ES/resists.

You are not supposed to stick to leveling uniques for so long.
"
Asag escribió:
How do you want to stay alive as CI with so low ES (I don't know your exact number but from your gear I see its very low)?

Just buy some cheap 5L 400+ ES body armour and it will be much better. Also at this point you should use some rare goloves/boots with ES/resists.

You are not supposed to stick to leveling uniques for so long.

Yeah ok, I was suspecting something like that. Thanks

Edit: Yeah... now he kills me in three or four hits instead of one. Just takes too long to kill him. I got another staff and put the single target setup into it, but I guess I need it leveled up a bit more, and get used to not just spinning everywhere.
Editado por útlima vez por bigben1985 en 4 sept. 2022 16:21:56
How does "reduced reflected damage" work? I have -50% from Yugul Pantheon, and -60% from implicit on my chest. But I still take reflected damage unless I equip a ring with another -40% on it.
"
xeqte escribió:

Indeed. But i saw this guys profile (vennto, 3 posts up) and he's using one of the 3 curses along with blasphemy support on a different item. This way he can use the 3rd curse as an aura which seems a pretty good idea.

Actually i know why he uses blasphemy and curse - he is not scion, he is occu with explosion vs cursed enemies. Thats why he want always curse all, even trash mobs, for explosions :)
Editado por útlima vez por poearca en 5 sept. 2022 8:42:03
"
shujaa escribió:
How does "reduced reflected damage" work? I have -50% from Yugul Pantheon, and -60% from implicit on my chest. But I still take reflected damage unless I equip a ring with another -40% on it.

I dont know. It should work
Hello lovely people!

I've league started this and I am currently spamming red maps to get some stuff going, so I can afford the brutally overpriced clusters.

However, I've noticed one thing: My elemental overload does not proc at all. Neither on the CWC Cyclone staff or the Bossing setup(I use regular elemental focus instead of the Awakened - no currency for that one either).

Is there a particular reason why it never procs?
"
JayJayFly escribió:
Hello lovely people!

I've league started this and I am currently spamming red maps to get some stuff going, so I can afford the brutally overpriced clusters.

However, I've noticed one thing: My elemental overload does not proc at all. Neither on the CWC Cyclone staff or the Bossing setup(I use regular elemental focus instead of the Awakened - no currency for that one either).

Is there a particular reason why it never procs?

Just to make sure you are looking right thing: In 3.16 GGG changed EO to be skill specific buff. So for example if Frostblink procs EO, only Frostblink gets the buff, not all skills. There is no longer global buff icon for EO on top left, but small diamond on each skill that has the buff active that looks like this.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional