[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
shujaa escribió:
How does "reduced reflected damage" work? I have -50% from Yugul Pantheon, and -60% from implicit on my chest. But I still take reflected damage unless I equip a ring with another -40% on it.

At least Yugul and Reduced Reflected Elemental Damage from Elemental Mastery works (for me) giving full protection.

Your chest looks like it should work. Make sure you really have Yugul selected. Can you test if you take Elemental Mastery (there is one node above the staff node on far left side) if Yugul+Mastery without chest works and if Mastery+chest without Yugul works.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 5 sept. 2022 10:18:43
"
Cjin escribió:
"
shujaa escribió:
How does "reduced reflected damage" work? I have -50% from Yugul Pantheon, and -60% from implicit on my chest. But I still take reflected damage unless I equip a ring with another -40% on it.

At least Yugul and Reduced Reflected Elemental Damage from Elemental Mastery works (for me) giving full protection.

Your chest looks like it should work. Make sure you really have Yugul selected. Can you test if you take Elemental Mastery (there is one node above the staff node on far left side) if Yugul+Mastery without chest works and if Mastery+chest without Yugul works.

I just re-tested without changing anything, on a map with reflect 22% elemental, and it seems fine now. So either I was mistaken before or there's some specific monster with additional reflect modifiers that I encountered. Thanks anyway.
pob data doesnt work. pls fix it ;)
"
srceek escribió:
pob data doesnt work. pls fix it ;)

You might deduce from the lack of response to your request (other than this) that we don't have enough information. You need to use the PoB community version. The links work for us.
Hey guys. Someone know info about vortex + bonechill + unbound ailments? Vortex and bonechill works fine i believe, but unbound ailments?
uber maven is impossible for me to beat, im so frustrated.
Can someone explain whats wrong, i cant kill uber maven, uber sirus, on sirus final arena is full of shit on maven too no place to stay, no time to cast, super slowed like a turtle idk. Here is my pob https://pastebin.com/PscunYdT
Good afternoon.
The build says: "The build is immune to stun, shock, ignite, freeze, chill, corrupted blood (optional), and all forms of chaos damage. It also heavily mitigates curses."
Stun immunity is gained through ascension. Corrupted Blood through a Corrupted Gem.
What about everything else?
"
sinner9951 escribió:
Good afternoon.
The build says: "The build is immune to stun, shock, ignite, freeze, chill, corrupted blood (optional), and all forms of chaos damage. It also heavily mitigates curses."
Stun immunity is gained through ascension. Corrupted Blood through a Corrupted Gem.
What about everything else?

Purity of Elements (aura).
Is there an updated crafting guide? The one on 677 uses crafts that have been removed. I looked a few pages back but didn't see one.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional