[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
sekushiiandee escribió:
"
Morále escribió:
ball lightning started working at lvl 2 this morning - though i did change it back to level 1 because... well leveling it is useless.

im just not sure why it didnt work, and thats what was so confusing.
looking at the requirements for hextouch it should have been working.

unless theres some oddly hidden reason why it wouldnt work that i can only learn from reading the wiki front to back.

but it works now! build is a ton of fun. though going CI with only 2.4k shield is scary. still havent yet.

maybe its the level of your hextouch? im not sure.....sorry i forgot ball light can actually go up to lv 4 i believe and still work just fine

might be some weird thing about hextouch being higher level req than curse gems? or within a certain level range?

do you have enough mana to cast ball lightning??? which is in part why it should be kept at lvl 1

i just searched up some new rings that you could also buy to upgrade your stuff

two-stone rings that have 50 dex and/or 40-50 int that will hell you as well as max energy shield

and some have open suffixes to slam more res if you need.

i would recommend you shop around

there are also some 100 ES sorc gloves with 50 int that are worth 2-3 chaos

also 15c max cyclop coil before catalysts

theres plenty of upgrades you can make if you are willing to spend the currency

Ive upgraded quite a bit over the weekend. The build is still working out great - I do feel that for single target this ability just.. isnt it.
maybe i need more cast speed. im not sure. it just doesnt feel good for bosses.

but also last time I played EA totems were the meta so.. yeah. that was just a silly time.
Is there anywhere or anyone i can ask for help on how to further scale this build? trying to find any smaller upgrades i might've missed.
"
Omfgpancakes escribió:
Is there anywhere or anyone i can ask for help on how to further scale this build? trying to find any smaller upgrades i might've missed.

I'm no expert but your body armour looks like it could be better. Compare it to the one in the build guide with higher %int, higher ES and %attributes.
Hey everyone. Any ideas what gem i can use on the 6th link of my body armour? I have tranquility so i won't be using whispers of doom.
Editado por útlima vez por xeqte en 29 ago. 2022 20:07:26
"
Morále escribió:
"
poearca escribió:
Hello. Why cast on channeling need to be 15-16 lvl? Its just for better coverage on maps?

Its explained somewhere in the post.
the boiled down reason is that lvl 15-16 gives more casts than youd have if you max it out.

Thx, i found it. Will read explanation soon.
Is there a part somewhere in this long post and many replies that details exacly what Eldritch Enchants to get on helm glove and body armor? A few of them makes sense, like increased % dmg per int and less dmg taken per int asides from those two i am a bit confused
"
Tides5 escribió:
Is there a part somewhere in this long post and many replies that details exacly what Eldritch Enchants to get on helm glove and body armor? A few of them makes sense, like increased % dmg per int and less dmg taken per int asides from those two i am a bit confused

You cannot have them in influenced item, and how easy it is to get %int on helmet you want that instead of Eldritch stuff.

For body armor, if you get %int there, same thing. But since it is much harder to get body with %int, you can use some Eldritch stuff while trying to get %int. Or just be happy without %int. My favourites are %damage reduction per int and +max res. But there are other useful stuff as well such as increased effect of curses. You should go to https://www.craftofexile.com/ and see what is available.

For gloves % damage per int and Unnerve on hit are most useful, maybe freezes spread. The +max resists can also be really nice if you stack them with +max res from body armor.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 30 ago. 2022 6:37:20
"
Cjin escribió:
You cannot have them in influenced item, and how easy it is to get %int on helmet you want that instead of Eldritch stuff.

What's the easy way to make those helmets now? The method described in the guide uses a harvest craft that appears to have been removed (reforge keep suffixes). Or do you just go without good ES on it?
"
shujaa escribió:
What's the easy way to make those helmets now? The method described in the guide uses a harvest craft that appears to have been removed (reforge keep suffixes). Or do you just go without good ES on it?

How good ES is good ES?

Spite Essence spamming.
So easy in this context means the same rng circus that crafting has always been?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional