[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Is this build not actually strong this league due to fracture and high int rings/necklace
Is this crafting post still accurate with the newest patch? I heard they changed some available recipes?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628295/page/677#p24532723
Editado por útlima vez por shujaa en 27 ago. 2022 20:02:15
"
shujaa escribió:
Is this crafting post still accurate with the newest patch? I heard they changed some available recipes?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628295/page/677#p24532723

They removed some harvest crafts, so that post is still accurate.
Only thing to add is, that you can find amulets and rings with +150int from league mechanic. Rings are about as good as %int synth rings looking just damage, so if you find some with downsides you can play with they are good option as well.
"
wotad escribió:
Is this build not actually strong this league due to fracture and high int rings/necklace

Why would having more options make you weaker?
"
sekushiiandee escribió:
"
Karaliah escribió:
Hi, this is my first time playing this build and I love it <3
But since I took CI at Lvl 58 (after the leech nodes) I'm dying sometimes really fast. Am i doing something wrong?

basic stuff that i see from your character, you need more int. also you didn't have to rush into CI right at 58 if it didn't feel good. you can just refund so you can get through the campaign til you get better gear.

also you are moving around right? AN is so rippy that even I can't facetank stuff with WI. i had to take a break with the char and level something else til they fix the balance issues.

Ok thanks :D How much Int should I have? I'm now at 1k Int, is this okay?
It got something better after I took the Ghost Reaver node :D

Yes, I never stop to move. What is AN and WI ?

"
Karaliah escribió:
"
sekushiiandee escribió:
"
Karaliah escribió:
Hi, this is my first time playing this build and I love it <3
But since I took CI at Lvl 58 (after the leech nodes) I'm dying sometimes really fast. Am i doing something wrong?

basic stuff that i see from your character, you need more int. also you didn't have to rush into CI right at 58 if it didn't feel good. you can just refund so you can get through the campaign til you get better gear.

also you are moving around right? AN is so rippy that even I can't facetank stuff with WI. i had to take a break with the char and level something else til they fix the balance issues.

Ok thanks :D How much Int should I have? I'm now at 1k Int, is this okay?
It got something better after I took the Ghost Reaver node :D

Yes, I never stop to move. What is AN and WI ?

AN is ArchNemesis referring to the chance of rare monsters to have certain modifiers that make them extra fast and dangerous.
1k Int is solid but you still need more. At 86 I have just under 1500 int and 6100 energy shield and I definitely need a lot more to do high tier maps. However I heavily recommend investing in The Stampede unique boots, they're not cheap but being able to move at 150% speed while in cyclone feels so good and gives you much better ability to kite and avoid damage while still hurting enemies. They also cut your Frostblink cooldown by a huge amount so you can dodge attacks easily.
Editado por útlima vez por shujaa en 28 ago. 2022 17:59:19
its ok that shaper guardian under maven influens on map oneshot me ? i have good damage but its hard to survive anything that not usual map boss.
Hello. Why cast on channeling need to be 15-16 lvl? Its just for better coverage on maps?
Hi,
I am using a "standard" CWC with level 15 due to the casting speed recommendation. (lvl 16 0.38s == 1,85s).

The awakened CWC I am using in the boss setup - with level 1 e.g.2.
(0.33 == 1,65s).
wouldn't it be even more efficient to use a corrupted level 6 awakened CWC e.g. level 7 with the +1?
(0.29 == 1,45s)?
Editado por útlima vez por Yizarial en 29 ago. 2022 7:28:29
"
poearca escribió:
Hello. Why cast on channeling need to be 15-16 lvl? Its just for better coverage on maps?

Its explained somewhere in the post.
the boiled down reason is that lvl 15-16 gives more casts than youd have if you max it out.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional