[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hello,
I'm looking at PoB info of Kelvynn's build and i'm quite confused - PoB says that you have smth like 750 es regen with ZO and it drops to 150 without ZO (looking at "medium budget cluster tree" https://pastebin.com/FgVHB1b3) and I don't get where do he get these extra 600 life regeneration per second ?
"
Monroth escribió:
Hello,
I'm looking at PoB info of Kelvynn's build and i'm quite confused - PoB says that you have smth like 750 es regen with ZO and it drops to 150 without ZO (looking at "medium budget cluster tree" https://pastebin.com/FgVHB1b3) and I don't get where do he get these extra 600 life regeneration per second ?

Standing on Consencrated ground gives you 5% max hp/s regen, that changes to 5% max ES/s regen with ZO.

You get Consecrated ground from Inquisitor ascendancy.
It's consecrated ground are conditional on hitting rares, if no rares - no regen. I thought that PoB won't show such conditional buff in his ES regen meter. But if no then no, though I kinda hoped for smth to heal from in situations where I am far away from any mobs (like, if I'm near death on lab traps)
"
Monroth escribió:
It's consecrated ground are conditional on hitting rares, if no rares - no regen. I thought that PoB won't show such conditional buff in his ES regen meter. But if no then no, though I kinda hoped for smth to heal from in situations where I am far away from any mobs (like, if I'm near death on lab traps)

You can also create Consecrated ground with sulphur flask. If you have upgraded Soul of Tukohama, you get some regen if you stay still. And if you really need ES regen you can change Energy Shield Mastery to regen 2% ES/s

And you are not u sing Ghost Reaver, so finding safe spot to stand for few sec is also an option.
ye, i'm not using it yet precisely for that reason ) i'll probably allocate it after completing uberlab
Thanks for your suggestions, though!
Hi man love the build, its a lot of fun :)

Just a quick question, I have an unnatural instinct is there any place you would suggest to put it or is it not needed?
So uh, did y'all notice they're nerfing mana reservation efficiency?

----------------------------------------
Problem: The introduction of reservation efficiency has encouraged a much larger range of builds to invest in reservation skills to a small or moderate degree. This is not a problem in itself, but currently the options for doing so are similar for every build, and provide slightly too much generic power relative to the investment required. Reservation mastery options are the biggest outliers in power, as they provide larger amounts of power than entire notable passive skills.

Solution: Remove the mana reservation efficiency mastery and reduce the power of the aura effect and life reservation efficiency masteries.

and CWDT

Problem: When spell base damage values were dramatically increased in 3.17.0 and methods of triggering spells had their power reduced in compensation, Cast when Damage Taken Support and Cast on Death Support were omitted.

Solution: Increase the damage penalty of Cast when Damage Taken Support and reduce the damage bonus of Cast on Death Support to match the changes made to other trigger mechanisms in 3.17.0.
The CWDT change is irrelevant to us, we don't use it for damage.

The mana reservation means we'll need Enlighten 4 and probably a 1% mana reservation affix on one jewel (same problem for the Occultist version.)
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 3 ago. 2022 1:12:57
Run Discipline + purity of elements + aspect of the spider + hatred will be expensive. Maybe swap hatred for Herald of Ice.
well with dat nerf you need maven eval mod of 12% inc int to get +1 int gems and get aw.enl 5 lvl so = 6 lvl enl i think to fit all same auras
or for scion version get tons of jewels with 2% eff
for witch don't know, cause already struggle to get all needed uniqe jewels
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 3 ago. 2022 14:03:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional