[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Great Build, absolutely loving it! Very long thread, so please point me to the right place if this discussion has already played out.

Alternate ways to spread the curses: I've been playing this with Vortex-Bonechill-Hextouch-3 curses. This allows me to hit what I want, when I want with all 3 curses. With all the INT stacked dmg, it's still deadly by itself for normal pack clearing.

I just found that having the curses applied only based off CWDT was clunky for how fast I like to move.

It also free's up a few more skill slots for whatever you like (I like running both Frostblink and FlameDash with Culling. /shrug.
@Dhimmok for bosses with phase like this vortex + curses could be a valid option, but keep in mind how Bonechill works.

It says:
"Enemies Chilled by Supported Skills have Cold Damage taken increased by Chill Effect;
Enemies in Chilling Areas from Supported Skills have Cold Damage taken increased by Chill Effect."

Every 1% of chill applied on monster, make Icestorm do +1% damage its go from 1 to 30%!

Raise vortex damage/chill effect greatly increases the overall damage.

I'm trying to make a way to cast the curses directly on CwDT to set it on 4L and set a 6L vortex on chest, but ther is no unreserverd mana enought to do it for now. But i'm working on this idea!
Right on. Yeah, definitely a dmg downer. Not enough of one to keep me from doing middling mod'd T16's. Haven't pushed into the end-game maps yet. Will let you know if it works out (or if I crash and burn and revert to the 4L Vortex + CWDT curse spread)!

Thanks!
Hello.

This thread is looking so massive.
So ive decided to ask here.
Why do we use scion or whitch as a classes?
I was thinking about something like inquisitor.

Looks to me that ignore ele res is a lot better than trying to penetrate or low it.
Also was thinking about secrets of suffering.
Isnt using 12 passive ilvl84 clusters better for any sort of stacking?

Sorry to ask about assendacy. I am assuming there were a lot of the same questions.

Was wondering if you have a giga investment tree.
Like 100 global defence chest and mageblood(no int increased belt but mb gives insane quality of life and utility) or it is just worse cause we use some unique flasks?
Thank you.

Regards.
"
Aquas747 escribió:
Hello.

This thread is looking so massive.
So ive decided to ask here.
Why do we use scion or whitch as a classes?
I was thinking about something like inquisitor.

Looks to me that ignore ele res is a lot better than trying to penetrate or low it.
Also was thinking about secrets of suffering.
Isnt using 12 passive ilvl84 clusters better for any sort of stacking?

Sorry to ask about assendacy. I am assuming there were a lot of the same questions.

Was wondering if you have a giga investment tree.
Like 100 global defence chest and mageblood(no int increased belt but mb gives insane quality of life and utility) or it is just worse cause we use some unique flasks?
Thank you.

Regards.

There is an Inquisitor build for Whispering Ice, but it is maintained by someone else than Kelvynn. He came to here to show his build at one point, but at least to me he came out very arrogant, so most of the people here didn't like how he presented his build and was ignored or shood away.

This build is very hungry for passive points. Even now you have barely enough points to get everything you want. Well, you don't have enough to get all you want, just enough to get it working. You just don't magically create 6 extra passive points.

I have not tried Mageblood, so cannot comment how it effects.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 26 jul. 2022 8:53:59
Cjin was right, this build is really dependent of passive points, but maybe can be done with inquisitor in a satisfatory way.
If you go for a build with critical damage and not elemental overload, mageblood must be a thing, providing defense / resist / crit chance.
But is a very expensive item that only few people have access to.
About 250 ex. My whole character this league dont have this price in gear, and do all content. All Ubers, Feared all at once, with 100+ IIQ, Full Deli maps, Flawless Chayulas, etc.
I'm testing some new things for whispering ice before the league ends. One thing on the list is the ascendencies and the crit viability.
The streammer Mathil1 was playing an assassin crit version yesterday... he made almost all content and ubers with only 1700 INT!
That made me think what we can do to improve the damage, and keep the tankness of the build.
Time to try to think outside the box and see how it evolves!
I will keep you guys updatade if i find something nice on my search!
I saw palsteron video about inquisitor dex stacking also.
The concept stay the same.
Like stacking any attribute and ignoring resistance with more regen that inquisitor Can provide.
And i came in this thread after seeing mathyl whispering ice build.

So i was thinking about brittle as a main source of critical strike chance.
But it might be hitted with nerfs soon.

So the idea is to easy get crit and ignore ele res. Invest all those resources from Pen or reducing into something better.

I was pob warrioring a bit, got top1 ninja dps whispering ice (1.6 mil hit) and made it like 3 mil damage with 4k more es. But as inquisitor and with some cluster jewel change.

That is ultra maxed gear and i dont think we need that kind of dps. But that is for what i love poe.

Regards.
"
Aquas747 escribió:
i dont think we need that kind of dps.

hahahahah YES WE DO.
@Aquas747

can you provide the PoB? maybe we can brainstorm something good!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional