[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Deleted
Editado por útlima vez por Gracieux en 1 jun. 2022 23:21:41
"
erisenuni escribió:
Is there a better alternative leveling experience?
Stormblast + Orb of Storms gets pretty boring if im being honest.

Freezing pulse and frost bomb in 3L then 4L/5L will take you to 33, and then switch to WI.

I had:

freezing pulse > arcane surge > added lightning > elemental focus > inspiration

frost bomb > arcane surge > added lightning > concentrated effect > elemental focus

(in order of importance, less important on the right)
I understand the math behind the level 15 CwC, and I've read through most of the related remarks in the fact that it's mostly irrelevant nowadays since we're self-casting for bosses etc., but doesn't the same principle apply to self-casting Icestorms as well? Should we aim for a staff with low cast speed as to not cast a 6th storm before 5th is over? How relevant is it actually?
I may be blind, but it looks like Replica Stampede is a straight up upgrade on the base version? It doesn't have the negative (Travel Skill cooldown) and adds to Travel Skill damage, which is meh, but.

It was also half the price - I guess Heist is more attractive than Blight.

Am I missing something?
"
Alaric3183 escribió:
I may be blind, but it looks like Replica Stampede is a straight up upgrade on the base version? It doesn't have the negative (Travel Skill cooldown) and adds to Travel Skill damage, which is meh, but.

It was also half the price - I guess Heist is more attractive than Blight.

Am I missing something?

the "increased cooldown recovery rate" infact is not a downside, its in fact make the cooldown of the skill recovery faster!
Thanks for explaining. PoE Kiwi English is its own thing.

Still happy with my half price boots tho - for now.
anyone want to buy this build? i had a lot of fun with it 2672 int (got another 7% int ring but i havent craft it yet) 14300 es only level 93 did all the late game content suepr esay

can sell it for around 100ex +- we can tlak price later hit me up

IGN:here_we_go_again_int
Editado por útlima vez por phantom_god en 3 jun. 2022 6:08:50
"
Cjin escribió:

I didn't get to use Flesh/Flame last league, but my understanding is, that Raider or not use at all.

For crafting, prepare to fail, loose lots of currency and only get some gray hairs. But you are probably pulling your hair anyway so the gray hairs would just be pulled off in the process, so don't worry about that.

Good thing is, that recombinators give you another way of crafting them. So if you get half failed ones, you can try if you are lucky. I don't have much more experience with them, so can't really say if they are super good or carbage. Probably something between.

You were right, I lost a ton of currency and all my hair, not just the gray ones.. And I didn't even manage to craft the stuff properly, anyway I got decent gear now so it's okay.

"
Drufearr escribió:
I understand the math behind the level 15 CwC, and I've read through most of the related remarks in the fact that it's mostly irrelevant nowadays since we're self-casting for bosses etc., but doesn't the same principle apply to self-casting Icestorms as well? Should we aim for a staff with low cast speed as to not cast a 6th storm before 5th is over? How relevant is it actually?

Sure, mathematically in a vacuum that sounds good. Situationally though, it's not going to help over cast speed in most situations. Since you're a sitting duck when you're not using CwC-staff, you probably want to get as many casts off as possible between repositions. Self-cast feels pretty clunky as is, so removing cast speed just to hit some breakpoint of fractional DPS increase would probably not be worth it.

But hey, if you wanna crunch the numbers and try it, go for it, and let us know the results.
Editado por útlima vez por Verdale en 3 jun. 2022 17:47:06
Few Questions:
Does this build use neither Hatred or Herald of Ice ?
What would be a great 3 Ascendency via Forbidden Flesh jewel ?
What exactly are the defensive Layers of this build ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional