[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Thanks for your time creating all those infomations! Started with this idea too but ran into some Walls that stopped me. Found your Guide then and was able to tweak a few things but just ended up in front of the next walls.
Have to say that i find the Icestorm Build one of the weekest things ive ever played. While the average Mob is a oneshot and explodes like it should happen, Bosses on Vanilla Maps with no Mods stay for a minute or longer with all curses applied. Some bosses and rares you cant even kill because they regenerate faster then you can deal Damage.
Dont think the build is the problem but the season... was much fun until tier10+ Maps came around.
End of the season for me i guess :-)
Lets see whats 2023 in for me when iam again motivated enough to grind 2 boring days trough act 1-10.. :D
I'm sad for you man.
Less then 1ex on gear, no anoints wrong gem setup and expecting to do red maps flawlessly... You really need another build, this one is not for you.

This build need time, and effort to make it work. You need to be constantly improving the itens.

The advice I giveyou: Wait every league get 1 month old, then grab any build from FastAF youtube channel and try to be happy.
Editado por útlima vez por whiterockxx en 10 jun. 2022 9:18:25
Thanks for the build!
I am corrently leveling my Scion and I'm excited!
I played Whispering Ice last in Harbinger (I believe?) and I remember that we stacked duration for better boss damage. Is this now completely obsolete because of all the newer mechanics we have now, like cluster, etc.?

"
Linkk93 escribió:
Thanks for the build!
I am corrently leveling my Scion and I'm excited!
I played Whispering Ice last in Harbinger (I believe?) and I remember that we stacked duration for better boss damage. Is this now completely obsolete because of all the newer mechanics we have now, like cluster, etc.?

cause in heist they caped icestorms = only 5.
and new replacing old. so no more fun with spell cascade or increase duration to spam storms on boss for insane dmg
"
archwerewolf escribió:

cause in heist they caped icestorms = only 5.
and new replacing old. so no more fun with spell cascade or increase duration to spam storms on boss for insane dmg

Oh man, too bad. But thank you for the explanation ^^
Level 89 and I did my first (ever) successful 10-boss fight, resulting in 1 splinter. Yeah. Not much of an achievement for most of you, but I am happy AF. This build is supersolid.

FYI doing the budget cluster setup at the moment, and filling out the right cluster setup.
Well this is my second build of the league for a change of pace. I haven't played it in almost 2 years, since heist. Just got out of the campaign and decided to run one of my t16 glaciers.

I have about 3-5 ex invested in some crafting of the gear I am using, most of it in failed chest recombos then 6L the last chest I made. But at level 68 with no uber lab done it went relatively smoothly, except for a nasty 6 essence mob, that hurt.

I look forward to leveling and getting the split personality jewels setup. I think the pob I tweaked let me do it at level 79.

Recombos have made gearing so much easier now.

Only thing I can say is I think I still miss the old, game crashing, screen filling pre fix WI where you could cover the scream with it. Those were the good old days, minus the crashing
Editado por útlima vez por motokorth en 16 jun. 2022 4:37:30
Really enjoying this as my first serious build in this game. I just hit level 90 today and am starting to transition to some more expensive gear.

2 questions:
I saw the gem list in the guide lists level 1 Frost Bomb but I didn't see it anywhere else, is that useful for this build? I have one spare gem slot that I'm using for Chaos Golem right now just for the damage reduction (and I managed to get my helm enchanted with bonus to Chaos Golem's buff).

Also I just found a white cluster jewel with 12% cold damage on 8 nodes and 2 smaller jewel sockets on it, is there any good way I can craft this into one like the guide lists, with the right passives on it? I don't have much currency yet so I can't spend loads of exalts doing it.

"
shujaa escribió:
Really enjoying this as my first serious build in this game. I just hit level 90 today and am starting to transition to some more expensive gear.

2 questions:

Also I just found a white cluster jewel with 12% cold damage on 8 nodes and 2 smaller jewel sockets on it, is there any good way I can craft this into one like the guide lists, with the right passives on it? I don't have much currency yet so I can't spend loads of exalts doing it.

easiest is probably spam any form of reforge cold in Harvest.
"
shujaa escribió:

Vendor that. If you're going to try to roll the good affixes, you need one with "Adds 8 passive skills."

Also, you want one with ilvl 68-74, to minimize your chances of getting the crappy affixes.

Just go buy a blank one, they're not expensive, and good luck.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional