[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Turbopuschel1 escribió:
Few Questions:
Does this build use neither Hatred or Herald of Ice ?
What would be a great 3 Ascendency via Forbidden Flesh jewel ?
What exactly are the defensive Layers of this build ?

i would advise that you read the guide before asking these questions
Very interesting guide and very expensive build!!! Very expensive!!! Each jewel is 60 ex. The price of the build in the POB max is more than 1000 ex.
"
Turbopuschel1 escribió:
Few Questions:
Does this build use neither Hatred or Herald of Ice ?
What would be a great 3 Ascendency via Forbidden Flesh jewel ?
What exactly are the defensive Layers of this build ?

1 - With high budget itens.. Yes, hatred
2 - Is a waste exange 2 jewel slots for it.
3 - Block / high ES / curse immunity
"
Sciam escribió:
Very interesting guide and very expensive build!!! Very expensive!!! Each jewel is 60 ex. The price of the build in the POB max is more than 1000 ex.

No, it isn't. Don't look at prices on Standard. My current gear cost me less than 10 ex.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 6 jun. 2022 18:34:28
"
Sciam escribió:

You are a bit wrong.
This build is expensive? Yes and No.

You can play with low budget... around 20ex and do the mid game content with moderate confort ( t16 maps, maven, guadians, sirius, shaper, uber elder)

You can play with a mid budget... total cost around 50ex and do almost everything, but must choose right mods on invitations or full deli maps.

Or you can play a high budget one, 150ex+ and dont care about nothing on game... just steamroll everything.

You can check my character... my total build cost is around 50ex... alerdy made all ubers, all kind of content, and now slowly finishing the chalenges.

The thruth is.. there are other builds that delivery much more with much less effort and currency. But the play style of Whispering ice is one of a kind. If you like you like, if dont, dont waste your time... because with no currency or hard work, this build dont work well enought to delivery fun.

link to poe ninja
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/whiterockxx/White_Sentinel
Editado por útlima vez por whiterockxx en 6 jun. 2022 21:51:27
I see you went Occultist this league. What differences do you feel playing Occultist as opposed to Scion?
I don't know if I'm just stupid or what. I'm currently level 99.60, I just switched to the build that I saw the people ahead of me using, specifically the cold-to-fire trinity build, and that alongside some changes to my tree, I feel super squishy all of a sudden.
"
FrostbiteNBK escribió:
I don't know if I'm just stupid or what. I'm currently level 99.60, I just switched to the build that I saw the people ahead of me using, specifically the cold-to-fire trinity build, and that alongside some changes to my tree, I feel super squishy all of a sudden.

Hello.. I'm using cold-to-fire since the start and i'm not using a mageblood.
Using it, to improve the damage you probably changed enfeeble for flammability.. and this must be the only defensive layer different.
13k ES is enought to save you from one shots. That is the only way we should die.
i saw your profile, you are using a mageblood belt.
You have around 11k ES and no granite flask... my tip on this is: you need a granite flask with increased effect preffix and 68%+ increased flask effect on enchant.
You are using a diamond flask, but using elemental overload and no power charges or crit mult tree... so you are wasting a flask slot.

As i can see the mageblood is not been usefull in your setup.

To use mageblood in this build and make it really shine, the tree and itens must be tailored differently, going for crit instead overload, and aiming for 35k+def and 85+ all resist. otherwise this belt could be doing more harm then helping you.

Just store this belt on the stash and use a %int one.

Check my character if you want to keep cold to fire. my itens are cheap, not hard to copy. and you'll be much happier then using the mageblood like this!

"
whiterockxx escribió:
"
FrostbiteNBK escribió:

Hello.. I'm using cold-to-fire since the start and i'm not using a mageblood.
Using it, to improve the damage you probably changed enfeeble for flammability.. and this must be the only defensive layer different.
13k ES is enought to save you from one shots. That is the only way we should die.
i saw your profile, you are using a mageblood belt.
You have around 11k ES and no granite flask... my tip on this is: you need a granite flask with increased effect preffix and 68%+ increased flask effect on enchant.
You are using a diamond flask, but using elemental overload and no power charges or crit mult tree... so you are wasting a flask slot.

As i can see the mageblood is not been usefull in your setup.

To use mageblood in this build and make it really shine, the tree and itens must be tailored differently, going for crit instead overload, and aiming for 35k+def and 85+ all resist. otherwise this belt could be doing more harm then helping you.

Just store this belt on the stash and use a %int one.

Check my character if you want to keep cold to fire. my itens are cheap, not hard to copy. and you'll be much happier then using the mageblood like this!

Hey you're actually the person I've been copying! I meant to PM you in-game but I haven't caught you online yet :D Thanks for the answer, I noticed the two people above us, one is using MB, and only have one weapon, with no cyclone weapon, the other is not using MB, but has no Single target weapon and is just using a cyclone Weapon, what's going on there out of curiosity?
Is Split Personality bugged? When i socket in the second one, it says "You cannot use this item. Its stats will be ignored".

EDIT: Nevermind, i had a second already socketed. There is no bug.
Editado por útlima vez por Sylaron en 9 jun. 2022 7:07:12

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional