[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

good evening

I have a problem that I can't solve...
my Frostblink goes on the bosses instead of going towards the mouse.

the error must come from me but I can't find it

if you have any idea i'm a taker

thank you

Google Translate
"
gerogero9_9 escribió:
good evening

I have a problem that I can't solve...
my Frostblink goes on the bosses instead of going towards the mouse.

the error must come from me but I can't find it

if you have any idea i'm a taker

thank you

Google Translate

That's a good one. Can you make a video showing the problem? Nothing obvious comes to mind.
Frostblink is attracted by something and it's not only on the boss, the Gold too but not all the time
there must be a mechanic I don't understand

sry i can't record
if you trying frostblink during cyclone it can bug like it sometimes
after some testing, Frostblink dashes on unique/rare, sometimes when Elemental Weakness is set.
EW is alone on my 6 slot / 4link

But I still don't understand XD

So far I'm level 76. Gear is as follows:

Builds performed rather well so far. Have about 8.2k ES atm. Did a T15 Map @ 76 with 40 monster res/life and ele weakness curse. Only died I believe to bleed/corrupted blood which I need to solve(Rolling a flask will do here). I did lack damage but that will come with more intelligence.

I think my biggest complaint if you'll call it that is clear speed. Having the occultists pops would be insanely nice but defintiely not needed. Bigger AoE might be a good thing as well, who knows.

I still need to get %int rings, helm, and better gloves. Along those upgrades the Large Clusters would be next. Prtetty broke at the moment after buying the Raider Flame/Flesh jewels(Not sure how good these actually are and If I think they're worth it) but still a long ways to go!
Editado por útlima vez por Mech_ en 23 may. 2022 18:59:03
Having some trouble figuring out where to upgrade next, other than a chest piece that is pretty expensive. Damage is fine mostly, but I'm still about 1000 int away from the final build (sitting at about 1900 rn.) I'm also pretty squishy in t16 maps still, and at a loss for what to upgrade next. PoB below, thank you!

https://pastebin.com/75AfF1Y2
"
Memeinator escribió:
Having some trouble figuring out where to upgrade next, other than a chest piece that is pretty expensive. Damage is fine mostly, but I'm still about 1000 int away from the final build (sitting at about 1900 rn.) I'm also pretty squishy in t16 maps still, and at a loss for what to upgrade next. PoB below, thank you!

https://pastebin.com/75AfF1Y2

Stupidly tiny and might just be a PoB bug with how it imports clusters. But fix your pathing for your Splits if its not PoB shows you cutting on short. On that point ES/Int splits are 1ex atm which is a pretty significant defense boost at 1k+ ES.

Some slight tree optimizations is you shouldn't need the upper leech cluster near the jewel socket. Switching the mastery to the far right will save you some points. As well as some easy int by moving your pure talent to the Scion star for 1 point and using a brute force in that spot instead.

Gear points. Attribute quality your built is a super quick option.

Gloves you can pretty easily get a nice ES + Int + Res glove with an open suffix for maybe 10-20c and then another 20ish i think atm for Aspect of the spider.

A divine on your staff itself to up the 14% would go a good deal as well.

Also you're not capped on lightning res so thats definitely going to hurt.
"
Mech_ escribió:
I think my biggest complaint if you'll call it that is clear speed. Having the occultists pops would be insanely nice but defintiely not needed. Bigger AoE might be a good thing as well, who knows.

I really liked getting one of my cluster jewels with the Unspeakable Gifts passive, its like a mini Occultist pop. I got the jewel for 1ex, but besides that was only 1 passive point investment for it.

I have also been dropping Elemental Proliferation from my gems, and instead picking up Blast-Freeze on one of my clusters as well. Replacing it with Cold Penetration support, so something like a Frostweaver pack doesn't kill my clear speed. Could also try with a Inc. AoE support gem as well.
Editado por útlima vez por endoscient en 25 may. 2022 12:03:04
Quick question -- does Elemental Damage with Attack Skills apply to CwC Icestorm for this build?

Not sure if that interaction works out at all.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional