[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

DO i have to manually check something in the pob? The high end cluster pob doesnt even remotely show the dps that is in the maven video; im kinda reluctant because of that. Where is the missing dps in the pob? It only shows me the 600k per hit, but doesnt give any aggregated value
"
TieJäi escribió:
DO i have to manually check something in the pob? The high end cluster pob doesnt even remotely show the dps that is in the maven video; im kinda reluctant because of that. Where is the missing dps in the pob? It only shows me the 600k per hit, but doesnt give any aggregated value

PoB does not know how to calculate damage correctly. Average hit it shows is damage of single shard, and total DPS is one shard times how many storms you create per second. It doesn't know that each storm gives shard every 0.2s.

So dps you can get is 25 times the average damage. If all the shards hit, but that is not really the case.
"
Epps escribió:

And a question I asked earlier: what is the reason for running CwC at level 15?

It was explained somewhere in this megathread, but basically Kelvynn did the math and that's the sweet spot in maximizing storm damage. Since the storms have a cap on how many now, you want CwC to trigger at a rate that doesn't cause storms to end prematurely, and 15/16 is the value that provides the most triggers with minimal overriding of existing storms.
Editado por útlima vez por Verdale en 20 may. 2022 4:11:33
Someone mentioned a link to an Occulist build. Where is the link? i started playing this build and it is not working for me. thanks!
"
illnuturedcoxcomb escribió:
Someone mentioned a link to an Occulist build. Where is the link? i started playing this build and it is not working for me. thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009868

However it will play mostly the same.
As of 3.18, using the WI earlier than 38 (SSF) is tricky.
I have just hit 47, and cruised through Cruel Lab.
Act 6 will be another jump in danger.

Thank you for this build.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Hello
Do you think in this league freeze build is viable?
I have no any problems until t10, but nearly it some problems have began.
It's hard to kill sentinel magic and rare monsters and with rares with sentinel it's hard to use self cast part - too fast moving and attaking sometimes.
"
goog2e escribió:
Hello
It's hard to kill sentinel magic and rare monsters and with rares with sentinel it's hard to use self cast part - too fast moving and attaking sometimes.

You need more int, and the "tranquility anoint" on boots. Rings must have %int.. you can buy corrupted implicit ones. Helm must have % int too.. it will help you alot!

ps.: I cannot see your tree, because i'm at mobile phone.
"
whiterockxx escribió:
"
goog2e escribió:
Hello

You need more int, and the "tranquility anoint" on boots. Rings must have %int.. you can buy corrupted implicit ones. Helm must have % int too.. it will help you alot!

ps.: I cannot see your tree, because i'm at mobile phone.

Helmet cost a lot and tranquility too.
I'll try to watch for rings - thank you
"
goog2e escribió:

Helmet cost a lot and tranquility too.
I'll try to watch for rings - thank you

We craft several pieces for our build: amulet, helm, chest, gloves, belt.

I purchased an ilvl 75-79 hubris with reasonable ES, 43+ int, and either 1 good resist roll or 2 free suffixes. Then, ensuring (a) it was an uninfluenced helm (b) all three prefixes were filled, I applied a hunter's orb to the hat. That'll give you either 8% or 10% increased int, depending on your luck.

I bought a 12% increased int rare belt, rerolled it with deafening essences of spite until I got a couple of resist rolls, and then got it to 18%.

I purchased 3 polymath cards and turned them in for an astramentis. If I didn't get a good roll, I sold the amulet (always sells for more than the cards), and tried again.

I purchased an uninfluenced ilvl 75-79 chest with reasonable ES, 43+ int, and 2 free suffixes. When I get the currency, I'll slam it with crusader orb, apply 6% increased attrs, and roll the sockets for 6S 5L. Yes, need all prefixes present before slamming. Unlike the helm, which is a 100% chance, you have about a 1/3 chance of hitting the %int roll.

I set up so that all of my resists come from my 2 rings, the belt, and the helm. So I need no resists on the gloves. Aspect of spider and stun avoidance are both suffixes. I purchased a glove with 3% damage per 100 int (needs to be an int glove: conjurer, sorcerer, arcanist, fingerless.) Rerolled with deafening essence of spite until I got a good ES roll.

There you go. I don't earn a lot of currency, so I think my gear is quite good for how little I spent.

Spites were 2c each; I think I've gone through about 40 of them. I had two gloves and two belts, and would roll one until it was okay, then roll the other until it was better, then swap back. Thus I always had a good item to use.

Hope that helps. This is a crafting league, especially with the recombinators. It's worth learning how to use them.

(The downside of the above strategy is I'm not going to be able to use %int rings as they won't have enough resists. %int gloves are worse than the 3% damage per 100 int, so no need to use them.)

(The second downside is that rerolling the gloves with essences does not ever give 3 prefixes and 1 suffix. So at some point, when I have more currency, I'll need to annul off a suffix from a good roll. That's going to be a bit expensive so I will do this last.)
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 23 may. 2022 14:57:04

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional