[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I want to level with WI but haven't found a single chaos yet XD

So, how much Energy Shield should I have before taking CI? This is the first build I play that uses CI so I'm not sure. I'm currently 58 and using my auras I'm getting 1.2k ES capped resistance using bismuth flask and feeling kinda squishy ngl.
Editado por útlima vez por nadrag en 19 may. 2022 9:56:56
Hey guys, I'm still new to the game. A couple of questions. What is the deal with power charges in the passive tree? How are the generated? Also I'm at lvl 65, the description says that this build cannot be stopped but i keep getting stunned or frozen - or something and immediately die. thanks!
"
livejamie escribió:

I thought that looked interesting because you're only relying on Icestorm for single target damage and not clearing.
"
illnuturedcoxcomb escribió:
Hey guys, I'm still new to the game. A couple of questions. What is the deal with power charges in the passive tree? How are the generated? Also I'm at lvl 65, the description says that this build cannot be stopped but i keep getting stunned or frozen - or something and immediately die. thanks!

Heya.

Are you talking about this build or the inquisitor one that was linked? In this one, there shouldn't be any power charges, this build does not use crit. Regarding stun and freeze: occultist ascendancy takes care of stuns, and Purity of Elements takes care of all elemental ailments. So once you have those, there shouldn't be any stun-like effects.
"
nadrag escribió:
So, how much Energy Shield should I have before taking CI? This is the first build I play that uses CI so I'm not sure. I'm currently 58 and using my auras I'm getting 1.2k ES capped resistance using bismuth flask and feeling kinda squishy ngl.

Should feel comfortable around 1.5-2k, I'd say. Make sure you have enough leech nodes when you switch, and some regen with Zealot's Oath. You really should cap your resists without the flask though. Otherwise you will get random oneshots when it's not up.
Editado por útlima vez por Epps en 19 may. 2022 14:31:55
A question: you mention running vortex together with bonechill. I'm not really up to speed with mechanics, but what I'm currently running is bonechill in a 4L with frostblink - bonechill - increased aoe - ele prolif. Should that be fine as well? Or is vortex better in some way that I'm missing?

And a question I asked earlier: what is the reason for running CwC at level 15?
"
Epps escribió:
A question: you mention running vortex together with bonechill. I'm not really up to speed with mechanics, but what I'm currently running is bonechill in a 4L with frostblink - bonechill - increased aoe - ele prolif. Should that be fine as well? Or is vortex better in some way that I'm missing?

And a question I asked earlier: what is the reason for running CwC at level 15?

Really anything to proc bonechill will work. Vortex is amazing because we just need to chill and vortex being persistent means its very easy to maintain. Though the biggest upside is you can cast vortex while doing anything. Even if you're standing self-casting your icestorms on a boss you can hold down your vortex key and ensure bonechill is up which you can do as easily with frostblink.
"
brufio11 escribió:
I want to level with WI but haven't found a single chaos yet XD

Offer the seller 4 or 5 alchemy orbs. Most will usually take that.
Hey man nice build ! im having some issues with damage . i was wondering if you could tell me what to change. I have the clusters they are just not in but i am unsure if they will actualy help my dmg or if i should sell them . Thanks

https://pastebin.com/D1GG7wBh
Editado por útlima vez por TheLobsterKnight en 19 may. 2022 20:48:15

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional