[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
mysticturtle12 escribió:
"
RaGe0uS escribió:
"
mysticturtle12 escribió:
For those asking about the classic tree. I'm assuming he removed it because it's just kind of redundant at this point.

The budget cluster one is very cheap/easy since you literally just need to grab the worst version of the cluster/splits you can find. If you don't have those yet and have more point just any int travel or jewel for int conversion will work in the meantime.

Fair point, but it was a decent tree for leveling from 30 to 80 before you switch to even budget clusters.

The leveling tree in the guide has the tree up until level 92 if you can't get ahold of clusters/splits.

The only link I see is to this one that goes to Level 22

https://pastebin.com/qiXLTPnR

If you have the link to the 92 one please share it, that's the one I'm looking for.
Rage, make sure you're selecting the correct leveling path at the bottom left of PoB while you have the tree open. There should be a drop down menu
"
Cutlaz escribió:
Rage, make sure you're selecting the correct leveling path at the bottom left of PoB while you have the tree open. There should be a drop down menu

bruh....im an idiot. Thanks.
"
RaGe0uS escribió:

The leveling tree in the guide has the tree up until level 92 if you can't get ahold of clusters/splits.

The only link I see is to this one that goes to Level 22

https://pastebin.com/qiXLTPnR

If you have the link to the 92 one please share it, that's the one I'm looking for.[/quote]

That is the one. In PoB you have to go to the bottom and switch trees. They are progressive and have multiple trees in the same build.

But as the others have said a single split/cluster is enough to invalidate a non-cluster setup so its better to just save the regrets and largely build towards the cluster setup.
deleted
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 18 may. 2022 0:52:03
"
EvaShogouki01 escribió:
Hey how has this build been working for 3.18? Does this version or the Occultist version do better here?

I'm playing Occultist this league. It's higher damage and clear speed, but less safe and harder to maintain (especially on mana).

So far so good. I'm casually up to lv 92 and endgame content. Got Astramentis, The Stampede, anointed both. Cheap 15% Int belt. Cheapest cluster jewels. And some junk rares. About 150c budget, no exalts. 2k Int, 6.8k ES.

Ascendant would have slightly more ES but no explosions.

New video: 3.18 Early league mapping with budget gear
livejamie
Editado por útlima vez por livejamie en 18 may. 2022 15:56:11
since im gonna start on cluster jewels once i get them:

does fertile mind work on a Split Personality ? is it possible to transform a +5 int & +5 dex split personality into a +10 int one?
"
livejamie escribió:

Would this be easy to roughly accomplish using the scion version as the guide to that point?
"
Gottwurm escribió:
since im gonna start on cluster jewels once i get them:

does fertile mind work on a Split Personality ? is it possible to transform a +5 int & +5 dex split personality into a +10 int one?

Pretty sure it wouldn't work, as it's not a passive giving dexterity, but a jewel.

Edit: but Split Personality with just intelligence is pretty cheap. Just get two of those, and upgrade to int/es as you go.
Editado por útlima vez por Epps en 19 may. 2022 6:38:35

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional