[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
crazydogy escribió:
Could someone please send/post me a link for the classic POB tree? As the only ones that I can find in the description are the cluster ones. Thanks

yeah there used to be a Classic version, but I have lost it. Usually it's linked with the others.
For those asking about the classic tree. I'm assuming he removed it because it's just kind of redundant at this point.

The budget cluster one is very cheap/easy since you literally just need to grab the worst version of the cluster/splits you can find. If you don't have those yet and have more point just any int travel or jewel for int conversion will work in the meantime.
"
mysticturtle12 escribió:
For those asking about the classic tree. I'm assuming he removed it because it's just kind of redundant at this point.

The budget cluster one is very cheap/easy since you literally just need to grab the worst version of the cluster/splits you can find. If you don't have those yet and have more point just any int travel or jewel for int conversion will work in the meantime.

Fair point, but it was a decent tree for leveling from 30 to 80 before you switch to even budget clusters.
A couple of comments.

1. The Scion classic tree is very close to the Witch classic tree. I took my current Witch tree (partly on the way to the cluster version) and made it a Scion tree. See https://pastebin.com/mEjETwnB.

2. You can still use cluster jewels in the classic tree. You heed to respec ONLY if you have TWO intelligence split personality gems. 8 passive CttC/Widespread Destruction gems are pretty cheap (~10c) and give you CttC at the cost of 5 passive points.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 16 may. 2022 23:29:28

Anyone have any strong opinions on this belt I'm using? I don't see it mentioned anywhere, but the ES and % int combined just seems too good to give up
"
RaGe0uS escribió:
"
mysticturtle12 escribió:

Fair point, but it was a decent tree for leveling from 30 to 80 before you switch to even budget clusters.

The leveling tree in the guide has the tree up until level 92 if you can't get ahold of clusters/splits.
"
Cutlaz escribió:

Anyone have any strong opinions on this belt I'm using? I don't see it mentioned anywhere, but the ES and % int combined just seems too good to give up

It doesn't come close to 18% increased int from belt + flat int.
"
Graiaule escribió:
A couple of comments.

1. The Scion classic tree is very close to the Witch classic tree. I took my current Witch tree (partly on the way to the cluster version) and made it a Scion tree. See https://pastebin.com/mEjETwnB.

2. You can still use cluster jewels in the classic tree. You heed to respec ONLY if you have TWO intelligence split personality gems. 8 passive CttC/Widespread Destruction gems are pretty cheap (~10c) and give you CttC at the cost of 5 passive points.

IMO even one Split Personality with int is enough to make it better than the classic tree, especially considering that you're going to respec into the cluster tree at some point anyways so starting with the classic was just a waste of resources trying to obtain the 30+ Orbs of Regret you needed.
Hi everyone quick question. So just got these gloves and was wondering if they'd be a viable alternative to the ones i already have

Unfortunately I lose about 300 ES which seems like a bit much to me, but the 59% dmg while leeching seems massive.

these are my original gloves for comparison

Gonna mess around with it for a bit since I'm still only level 88, lmk what yall think. Any and all feedback is appreciated
Editado por útlima vez por Abbosss en 17 may. 2022 14:55:46
Hey how has this build been working for 3.18? Does this version or the Occultist version do better here?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional