[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi There, nice build. Going to league start with it this league. Did try it last league got to lvl93, just the no cluster version and had blast. Than I’ve swapped to more zoom zoom build;) Really like the “immortality” Will see how far I’ll get with it this league. Thanks for all the work you put in it! Good luck in new league!
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Spoiler
"
Zuzanne escribió:
"
Cjin escribió:
"
Zuzanne escribió:
I thought it's the scourge weapon skin but nope, even without it I have the fire effect.

Does it stay if you turn all auras off?

Yeah it's really weird... I unequipped everything, every mtx, just left an amulet to be able to use the skill. I also switched areas.

Is it from the Influence on the Amulet?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Editado por útlima vez por DoubleU en 12 may. 2022 9:21:37
If we can figure how to make mapping a bit faster this build is all you need.
I wonder if going for an expensive awakened chest with explode mod and increased int will be worth it just to make mapping more fun.
Will be super hard to also hit good ES so meh..
Maybe using asenths gentle touch for maps?

Also, does anyone have a more updated leveling skill idea, for people who will push hard and wont be able to acquire the staff that early.

Any skill we can go with that wioll get us to maps without the staff?
Editado por útlima vez por Firestrike9 en 12 may. 2022 10:43:06
"
Graiaule escribió:
Spoiler
Given that every league I spend way too much time hunting down and putting in all of my gems, I finally figured out a format that encapsulates every gem the build needs.

See https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bFun4nVCapeyByRho2GXQKluZnlyC94O54pUMp1Rl6k/edit?usp=sharing

It's read only -- if you want to improve it, make a copy, edit, and then share.

I hope that helps a bit. (I normally try to have all of my gems in my gear by level 40 so they level up properly with me, with the exception of the chest 5L/6L gems.)

Going to use that, thx!
"
DoubleU escribió:
Spoiler
"
Zuzanne escribió:
"
Cjin escribió:

Does it stay if you turn all auras off?

Yeah it's really weird... I unequipped everything, every mtx, just left an amulet to be able to use the skill. I also switched areas.

Is it from the Influence on the Amulet?

No, and I even switched characters. It's interesting that it's occurring only to me. Maybe something is wrong with the staves, they are from Heist.

EDIT: did a Pack Check and used a different staff, no change. q.q Let's hope devs notice my bug report.
Editado por útlima vez por Zuzanne en 12 may. 2022 13:13:57
"
Graiaule escribió:
Given that every league I spend way too much time hunting down and putting in all of my gems, I finally figured out a format that encapsulates every gem the build needs.

See https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bFun4nVCapeyByRho2GXQKluZnlyC94O54pUMp1Rl6k/edit?usp=sharing

It's read only -- if you want to improve it, make a copy, edit, and then share.

I hope that helps a bit. (I normally try to have all of my gems in my gear by level 40 so they level up properly with me, with the exception of the chest 5L/6L gems.)

Nice done thx. will use it

and also from me. Mines are awful. i use normaly fp but its slow. Are there good ideas for fast lvl besides of mines ?
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 12 may. 2022 14:36:23
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

Nice done thx. will use it

and also from me. Mines are awful. i use normaly fp but its slow. Are there good ideas for fast lvl besides of mines ?

Thanks.

Best I was able to come up with using PoB to optimize damage was:

------------------
frost bomb > arcane surge > added lightning > conc eff > elem focus > inspiration
freezing pulse > arcane surge > added lightning > elem focus

Elem overload 40% more damage so take this early, as well as Ash, Frost, and Storm.

put frost bomb in 6L as you won't have the mana to chain cast 6L freezing pulse

craft added cold/lightning/% incr spell damage as usual
+1 to all cold skill gems on both wands when possible

easiest 3R1B is to do that on Icetomb.
-------------------

Go to WI at level 39.

The spreadsheet says controlled destruction, that's an error. I've fixed it.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 12 may. 2022 16:00:19
"
Graiaule escribió:
Go to WI at level 39.

39? Nah, start using it right at lv 33. The jump in damage from any early skill is humongous. Intesify - Inspiration - Arcane Surge - CE. You'll just delete bosses.

And buy another staff for Cycloning somewhere around lv 40.
So anyway... After some thinking I looked at the Occultist version and it doesn't seem to be very broken. It can afford to spend 3 points and 1 craft on stun avoidance. Which may or may not be necessary because it's just for bosses (for clearing you can cyclone with ACwC and be immune). Not all bosses stun, and block/spell block will help too.

But the clear speed of Profane Bloom is so tempting. And none of the challenges really require the Ascendant. Some of them are very grindy, and that's where the clear speed will be very useful.

I think I'll go with the Occultist after all. Going to update that version soon.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:
Go to WI at level 39.

39? Nah, start using it right at lv 33. The jump in damage from any early skill is humongous. Intesify - Inspiration - Arcane Surge - CE. You'll just delete bosses.

And buy another staff for Cycloning somewhere around lv 40.

Well, 39 was the sweet spot in previous leagues cuz I could put on icetomb for the str requirement. It's interesting that's changed. Thanks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional