[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn escribió:
On the other hand, I've enjoyed being virtually unkillable as a Scion - something that the Occultist lacks. The biggest issue is stun immunity. And then the Scion also has 80% curse mitigation (because of the automatic consecrated ground + Yugul). Ignoring curses adds a decent amount of safety. And ES regen too (again from the consecrated ground).

So perhaps it's easier to just relax and enjoy a league with a fully developed build without having to work on it.

Are there any important useful additions for this build that were discovered since February?

I really wanted profane bloom for the clear but also love the immortality for bossing because it made last league amazing, its such a hard choice..
"
Kartii escribió:
This was my first 40/40 league with this build. Playing it for years and it never bores me honestly. You are doing fantastic job for updating it constantly league after league and im glad we have u Kelvynn in this community.

Speaking about 3.18 - since there are no any balance changes in plans, I think Occu version of this build might be the way to go after they buffed self-cast so much. Bosses are absolutely not a problem and helping with our pretty weak/mediocre aoe clear would be the best way to play next league, especially since atlas gets new keystones to change the way ure mapping.

with the uber uber bosses next league we will neeeeed the dmg and i think it wouldnd be so eays like this league :-)
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Hello lovely people! I'm back for the Sentinel league. I finished everything in Archnemesis faster than in any league before and switched my attention to other things, so I've missed a whole lot of posts here. Not feeling like reading back everything, sorry. Let's just look at the new league.

No nerfs, buffs or any balance changes? That means this build will continue to rock as hard as before. I'll just look over the guide and see what needs to be added based on the experience in 3.17.

Archnemesis was a boss kill league. Single target focused Scion was perfect for that. Sentinel looks like a clear speed league. Occultist should fit it better. I'll see if I can adapt the Occultist guide.

Question for those who played Occultist in 3.17: how did you deal with the lack of stun immunity?

For me it looks like a boss kill league, as they added a lot of uber uber bosses and told that 40 /40 will be a lot more grinding. So i fear you have to kill all the big bosses for challenge. That means you need a big amount of dmg.

On the other side, profan bloom is such a nice ability i missed the whole league.

has someone tryed where the new jewel would be good for us. As we try to get a extra long tree to get much int and es from split personality i cant imagine if that jewel is worth it ?
impossible escape i think was the name
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 9 may. 2022 16:55:43
"
Firestrike9 escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
On the other hand, I've enjoyed being virtually unkillable as a Scion - something that the Occultist lacks. The biggest issue is stun immunity. And then the Scion also has 80% curse mitigation (because of the automatic consecrated ground + Yugul). Ignoring curses adds a decent amount of safety. And ES regen too (again from the consecrated ground).

So perhaps it's easier to just relax and enjoy a league with a fully developed build without having to work on it.

Are there any important useful additions for this build that were discovered since February?

I really wanted profane bloom for the clear but also love the immortality for bossing because it made last league amazing, its such a hard choice..

we need a jewel combination what gives us profan bloom such as raider :-)
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
with the uber uber bosses next league we will neeeeed the dmg and i think it wouldnd be so eays like this league :-)

Oh, I forgot about that part! I bet some of those new extra hard challenges will include killing uber bosses buffed by uber sentinels, probably with some hard conditions too.

Since my goal is always 40/40, I guess there is no real need to solve the Occultist issues. Profane Bloom is sure nice, but not dying might just save more time (and nerves).
"
Cjin escribió:
New items they showed during stream that might be interesting are Impossible Escape and new stuff Forbidden Flame/Flesh can give. They just haven't yet showed anything else than Nine Lives that is not that useful.

Our tree doesn't need stuff like connecting distant nodes. And it needs to be uninterrupted to scale Split Personality.

Are they adding something new to Forbidden Flesh/Flame? I'm going to add the ones I used in Archnemesis (there are really just 2 good options for Ascendant: Raider or Berserker).
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Question for those who played Occultist in 3.17: how did you deal with the lack of stun immunity?

for map 5 lvl aw cwc, for bosses it's ok without stun immune, or by getting impl on jewels 20-25%, 2 or 3 of them, without minmax you can get 4 for near 100%

about scion vs witch...hm for me personally i liked more witch version, with current bosses didn't found big diff in surv/dmg vs scion. mb in uber uber versions scion gona be better
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 9 may. 2022 17:17:35
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Are they adding something new to Forbidden Flesh/Flame? I'm going to add the ones I used in Archnemesis (there are really just 2 good options for Ascendant: Raider or Berserker).

They are adding new nodes to Forbidden Flesh/Flame. Stuff that you can get only by having those jewels. So far they have shown Nine Lives (25% of damage taken recouped as life, mana and energy shield recoup effects instead occur over 3 seconds.) and Searing Purity (45% chaos damage taken as fire damage. 45% chaos damage taken as lightning damage.)

Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 9 may. 2022 18:27:13
hm for witch

interesting what for scion
ok challenges are out.

We dont need the uber uber Bosses but the challenges are really heavy for me. Maven with memory game 5 times, a lot of grind this time in the last challenge and a lot of lvl 85 boss kills.

So for me it will be hard to get more then 30 i think. We will see.

ok after seeing the rewards there is no need for me to do more then 24. Also the 24 will be hard to motivate me, as i dont like and dont need armour sets.

As i dont have so much time next league its not that bad, that the challenge rewards dont inspire me.

Only it the sentinel system is really fun, i will try to play more.

See you in league

edit 1: looking deeper in it i would properly dont reach 1-24 if i play the atlas as i thought to do. Or i must play things i dont like.

And without 1-24 you have a armour set you cant use (whats not the problem, as i dont like armour sets :-) ) But then the motivation for challenges is zero
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 10 may. 2022 1:33:09

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional