[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Staff is 1c almost from the start of the league. All gear is cheap at the start. Im more concerned about with which skills to level, because this league I was leveling with skills from the guide and it was a pain.

edit: Worth to mention you can go with selffound gear to red maps. Thx to high block you will not be dying.
Editado por útlima vez por Koscigrob en 7 may. 2022 9:25:04
"
Koscigrob escribió:
Im more concerned about with which skills to level, because this league I was leveling with skills from the guide and it was a pain.

Freezing Pulse, Storm Brand, or Splitting Steel are some good ones.
Does anyone have any experience in playing this build with controller/intends to this league?
"
Soske escribió:

Freezing Pulse, Storm Brand, or Splitting Steel are some good ones.

Is that from personal experience?

I've used Freezing Pulse in many previous leagues, but it's slow. This upcoming league I was going to try Frost Bomb for trash and I suppose FP again if needed:

------------------
(frost bomb, freezing pulse) > arcane surge > added lightning > conc eff > elem focus (in order of priority, highest to lower)

Elem overload 40% more damage so take this early, as well as Ash, Frost, and Storm.

craft added cold/lightning/% incr spell damage as usual
-------------------

was the highest damage combo I was able to come up with. Take firestorm level 28 and replace freezing pulse. Go to WI at level 39.

I didn't take a look at physical attacks though. Yeah, I can't figure out how to do PoB to estimate Steel/Brand dps, so it'll just have to be in-game.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 7 may. 2022 16:14:01
How does the Witch version stack up versus this one? I assume better clear because of Profane Bloom, but does it cost single target/survivability?
"
ultra_super_hyper escribió:
Does anyone have any experience in playing this build with controller/intends to this league?

I have been playing this on console so all controller all of the time. It is super simple with controller once your flasks are automated. Self-cast can be hit or miss on the targeting of icestorm on bosses that move.
"
ultra_super_hyper escribió:

i tried it today, didn't really like it, esp because drinking of flasks is weird, you can't target Icestorm and navigating the POE UI wasn't the best. the only nice thing was movement. :)
Editado por útlima vez por gruumine en 7 may. 2022 22:42:03
This was my first 40/40 league with this build. Playing it for years and it never bores me honestly. You are doing fantastic job for updating it constantly league after league and im glad we have u Kelvynn in this community.

Speaking about 3.18 - since there are no any balance changes in plans, I think Occu version of this build might be the way to go after they buffed self-cast so much. Bosses are absolutely not a problem and helping with our pretty weak/mediocre aoe clear would be the best way to play next league, especially since atlas gets new keystones to change the way ure mapping.
"
everix1992 escribió:
How does the Witch version stack up versus this one? I assume better clear because of Profane Bloom, but does it cost single target/survivability?

Generally speaking, scion has more int, defense, and probably a bit more boss dps. Witch has better aoe clear.
This build was absolutely immortal in 3.17, the only thing that sucked was the clear.

How much of a difference is it defense and DPS wise between Scion and Witch?

I'm afraid if I'll regret sacrificing ascendant for occultist when it comes to bossing since this is THE bossing league.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional