[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
axlr5366 escribió:
HI guys,

Loved the build but I have a question regarding cluster mods.
You see I don't really understand elemental penetration works.

So does having 2 blanketed snow helps or not ? Like penetration goes 10 + 10 or another way because there's also frostbite that matters.

Thanks

They stack. You can basically just add up all penetrations and reductions. There is small difference how they work if you have only penetration vs only reduction, but we have both so much it doesn't affect us.

There is -200% hard cap how low resistance can go, but with bosses having some resistance to start with, and curses have reduced effect on bosses, you are not gonna hit that cap.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 28 abr. 2022 6:08:59
Hello, need help with this build. My damage is too low, defence is ok but i have hard times with bosses and rare mobs POB https://pastebin.com/KYm85LCe
"
zidaniok escribió:
Hello, need help with this build. My damage is too low, defence is ok but i have hard times with bosses and rare mobs POB https://pastebin.com/KYm85LCe

You don't have any Split Personality jewels. Get two with +Int (Int and ES ones can wait until you can afford them). Those jewels are the reason the tree takes the path that it does. They're a huge boost to int and therefore damage.
Second time 40/40 with that build. And first time in normal league. The last 40/40 was in the longer league.
The build is really strong and with good gear i dont die in maps heist or mine, so i could reach lvl 100.

The league was not so fun for me, as i dont like to stop do things. Also for me the loot was not worth the invest. So i did it only for the challenge.

The boss experience with selfcast, after learning again how selfcast work was incredible good. First time i had the feeling i am not only really strong and kill boss with endurance and dont die. This time i had the feeling to anihilate the bosses. That was really good.

The donwsize for me was the missing from profane bloom. If i got a shrine it was soooo much better with profane bloom. but seems we cant have all.

So thanks again to kelvin and all people who help this build survive and find all leagues ways to get it work.

Its a really long way since closed beta for me, and since more then 10 leagues i play this build with fun and changing experience.

after the simulacrium league with unlimited split jewels i thougt i couldnt be better. For me this league WAS better in case of bossing. Not so good in case of map clearing.

let us see what next league brings. Hope it will stay good.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
Second time 40/40 with that build. And first time in normal league. The last 40/40 was in the longer league.
The build is really strong and with good gear i dont die in maps heist or mine, so i could reach lvl 100.

The league was not so fun for me, as i dont like to stop do things. Also for me the loot was not worth the invest. So i did it only for the challenge.

The boss experience with selfcast, after learning again how selfcast work was incredible good. First time i had the feeling i am not only really strong and kill boss with endurance and dont die. This time i had the feeling to anihilate the bosses. That was really good.

The donwsize for me was the missing from profane bloom. If i got a shrine it was soooo much better with profane bloom. but seems we cant have all.

So thanks again to kelvin and all people who help this build survive and find all leagues ways to get it work.

Its a really long way since closed beta for me, and since more then 10 leagues i play this build with fun and changing experience.

after the simulacrium league with unlimited split jewels i thougt i couldnt be better. For me this league WAS better in case of bossing. Not so good in case of map clearing.

let us see what next league brings. Hope it will stay good.

with this guide/build I have done more content and learned more stuff than ever before.
so many thx!
Ugh. I had to skip the archnemesis league, and now it's part of core game play.

Does anyone have a quick cheat sheet regarding the best use of archnemesis for a WI build?

Looks like all builds left alone, and the monsters were buffed.

Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 5 may. 2022 19:23:41
"
Graiaule escribió:

Does anyone have a quick cheat sheet regarding the best use of archnemesis for a WI build?

My understanding is, that the part of the Archnemesis mechanic where you collect and use all the shit does not come into coreplay. It is just that Archnemesis mods will replace old mods on rare and magic monsters.

So all you need to do is learn what what mod means.
So no balance changes.. going with the build again. GL to all.
"
Cjin escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:

My understanding is, that the part of the Archnemesis mechanic where you collect and use all the shit does not come into coreplay. It is just that Archnemesis mods will replace old mods on rare and magic monsters.

So all you need to do is learn what what mod means.

Ah, thanks. I misunderstood the announcement, then.
Any feedback how is starting with this build on day 1 of a fresh League if the staff is not available? Really want to play this, but I'm afraid of screwing myself with the build and struggling with acts.

Also won't ES gear pretty expensive at the start of the League compared to the Life gear?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional