[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Cjin escribió:

Leveling speed, at least on those who speed to maps (in my experience), is more dependant of movespeed than damage. Kill enough stuff to keep your level to not fall behind area level and just run to next level.

If I "kill enough stuff" faster, I level faster, right? 8-)

Maybe I should pump up Frost Bomb as much as possible, and just drop that behind me as I run through packs.

Messing with PoB shows

(frost bomb, freezing pulse) > arcane surge > added lightning > conc eff > elem focus (in order of priority, highest to lower)

Elem overload 40% more damage so take this early, as well as Ash, Frost, and Storm.

+1 to cold of course on your wands

was the highest damage combo I was able to come up with. Take firestorm level 28 and replace freezing pulse.

----------------

Basically I get to 39, and then mess with gearing a bit so as to get (nearly) all of the map-level gems purchased and installed so everything levels up nicely. That usually takes me about an hour of game time, desperately selling stuff for alchs, and then buying cheap 1-2 alch items, or rarely, spending 4 alch for a 1c item.

That's a bit of a road bump, and then everything settles down until I hit maps and/or switch to CI (requiring a new set of traded gear.)

Still takes me ~15 play hours to hit maps. I suppose I just can't scan the vendors fast enough...
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 21 abr. 2022 17:32:55
"
Graiaule escribió:
[
If I "kill enough stuff" faster, I level faster, right? 8-)

There is penalty to xp gain if difference between your character level and area level is too high. Both ways, if your level is too high or too low. For example to T16 maps you are getting 100% xp if your level is 71-85. At lvl90 you are getting like 57% of full xp, lvl 95 12.5% and lvl 99 4.2%. That is why the few last levels take so long to get. Flat xp needed doesn't get that much higher, you just get lot less xp/kill.

The level range you get full xp from kills is I think clvl ± (3 + clvl/16). So if you overlevel, that happens easily if you kill most stuff every area, you start getting less xp/kill. Also stuff on higher areas give more basexp/kill.

I would say its best to have your level to be area level±2. If your lvl is getting higher, just run past everything, if its getting lower kill few more packs.

In the end, killing pack one sec faster is smaller increasement to leveling speed than being able to run 10% faster.
"
Cjin escribió:
In the end, killing pack one sec faster is smaller increase to leveling speed than being able to run 10% faster.

Yeah, you just pinpointed the thing to do. Start as a witch (which you need to do anyway) but also do the quest to get the Quicksilver flask. Then craft a movement speed boot (or upgrade a 10% one you buy to 15% at level 12.)
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 22 abr. 2022 16:54:56
Wow the self-cast setup is poggers,

Wave 30 Kosis just disappears

Level 96, 3010int

Crafted everything myself :)
livejamie
Editado por útlima vez por livejamie en 23 abr. 2022 13:11:50
Pls point me towards the page number if this has been asked before:
How would a gem-variant (anomalous, divergent, etc.) upgrade priority look like?

and optional: if someone would have a look at my gear and point me towards the next upgrade step (cost efficiency wise; I am down at 1ex atm); I would be really grateful.

Many thanks!

"
Hungriger_Hu escribió:
How would a gem-variant (anomalous, divergent, etc.) upgrade priority look like?

and optional: if someone would have a look at my gear and point me towards the next upgrade step (cost efficiency wise; I am down at 1ex atm); I would be really grateful.

Many thanks!

Quite Easy - Page 1 . Gems Section of the official guide.
"
Kakabot237 escribió:
"
Hungriger_Hu escribió:

Many thanks!

Quite Easy - Page 1 . Gems Section of the official guide.

so the order of the gems there translates into a priority list?
So what Aura do you turn off when you get Aspect of the Spider? There's not enough mana to use all 4 Aura's, unless I'm missing something?
A pleb, don't mind me.
"
exelcocos escribió:
So what Aura do you turn off when you get Aspect of the Spider? There's not enough mana to use all 4 Aura's, unless I'm missing something?

If you are like me, you missed the Mastery-Nodes on the Tree... Reservation Efficiency and whatnot
"
xMetaMorph escribió:
"
exelcocos escribió:

If you are like me, you missed the Mastery-Nodes on the Tree... Reservation Efficiency and whatnot

But the only reservation mastery is just the Discipline one, so what else am I missing?
A pleb, don't mind me.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional