[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

How do you craft that amulet? I got lucky this league and found something similar for 15ex but I doubt that will happen next league.
hello, just wanted to say thank you for the inspiration. even if the prices for the "well geared" section are completely unaffordable for me, i found some compromises so that i could play almost every content.
Crafted most gear myself so its nowhere close to the best but still im happy for my first full league played.
Have a nice day and a blessed Leaguestart in 3.18
Editado por útlima vez por Resosan en 17 abr. 2022 12:53:32
i am on xbox playing so far im loving the build. I've been playing mostly the classic version. I am hoping to try the cluster version before the league ends but honestly im still far away from being able to afford them lol. In fact im not even sure if i should even be worrying about them yet considering my gear is still kinda bad. Specifically my gloves and rings unfortunately there's not a whole lot i can do there as my gloves and rings are the only items that offer me any sort of resistance.

I've been trying to craft my own large cluster jewels but i've had terrible luck with trying to obtain 3 notables so far the closest i've come is one widespread destrution with cold to the core. regret not just hanging on to it as i haven't gotten anything remotely as good in 300 alts.

Can two notables if i even get cold to the core again with something else be sufficient or does it have to be 3 to properly function. I simply can't afford to buy them straight up.
"
X Cholik X escribió:
i am on xbox playing so far im loving the build. I've been playing mostly the classic version. I am hoping to try the cluster version before the league ends but honestly im still far away from being able to afford them lol. In fact im not even sure if i should even be worrying about them yet considering my gear is still kinda bad. Specifically my gloves and rings unfortunately there's not a whole lot i can do there as my gloves and rings are the only items that offer me any sort of resistance.

I've been trying to craft my own large cluster jewels but i've had terrible luck with trying to obtain 3 notables so far the closest i've come is one widespread destrution with cold to the core. regret not just hanging on to it as i haven't gotten anything remotely as good in 300 alts.

Can two notables if i even get cold to the core again with something else be sufficient or does it have to be 3 to properly function. I simply can't afford to buy them straight up.

Two notables is fine as long as one is Cold to the Core. In fact, one of them HAS to be two (or don't put a point in the third) in order to get the max bonus from Split Personality.
Editado por útlima vez por Soske en 17 abr. 2022 20:06:43
Hi. I'm trying to follow the leveling instructions. I'm at level 20, using icicle mines, but it seems the damage is very bad (taking very long to kill bosses, dying multiple times etc.). Am I missing something? I would really like to get to level 30+ to start using the ice staff, but my leveling speed is so bad right now. Appreciate any advice you have. thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por hellish1987 en 18 abr. 2022 6:52:56
"
hellish1987 escribió:
Hi. I'm trying to follow the leveling instructions. I'm at level 20, using icicle mines, but it seems the damage is very bad (taking very long to kill bosses, dying multiple times etc.). Am I missing something? I would really like to get to level 30+ to start using the ice staff, but my leveling speed is so bad right now. Appreciate any advice you have. thanks!

Until you can use the staff, you can use whatever skill you're comfortable with. I'm not a fan of mine's gameplay, so I personally used Freezing Pulse w/LMP. Lancing Steel is a good leveling skill once you get used to it.
"
hellish1987 escribió:

Well i decided to level with vaal spark and seismic trap, super comfy and fast imo, i even had them in use till i reached maps.
But just find a skill u like and which feel good for you. ))
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Leveling Guide (3.17)

And if you are still not CI - now it's definitely time to switch and get some ES gear for mapping.

Noob question but what the heck is CI?

/cheers and thx for the guide(s), without them i would play tetris instead
"
Olaga escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Leveling Guide (3.17)

And if you are still not CI - now it's definitely time to switch and get some ES gear for mapping.

Noob question but what the heck is CI?

/cheers and thx for the guide(s), without them i would play tetris instead

CI is chaos inoculation. its a keystone that makes you immune to chaos damage but lowers your hp to 1.
Oh that one, i removed it pretty fast will get to it once i have the gear.

Thx for answer

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional