[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hey loving the clear of the build but I feel like my boss dmg is pretty poor with my current gear, anyone got any tips?

Here is my gear, I've only bought gems for the staff so I'm still leveling some.
I'm also working on getting higher character level for the megalomaniac jewels.
Spoiler

Thankful for tips and pointers if I've missed some crucial information and made any mistakes :D
"
Tonkan92 escribió:
Hey loving the clear of the build but I feel like my boss dmg is pretty poor with my current gear, anyone got any tips?

Here is my gear, I've only bought gems for the staff so I'm still leveling some.
Spoiler

Thankful for tips and pointers if I've missed some crucial information and made any mistakes :D

Grab a second Whispering Ice and use the self-cast gem setup for bosses.
"
Soske escribió:
"
Tonkan92 escribió:

Spoiler

Grab a second Whispering Ice and use the self-cast gem setup for bosses.

That was my 2nd staff for boss setup, so the self cast setup is better for boss dmg?
Edit: swapped Cyclone for cold pen and cwc for intensify and the dmg was slightly better but a lot more dangerous :/ so safer to take my time I guess
Editado por útlima vez por Tonkan92 en 11 abr. 2022 14:46:44
Made a helmet today

livejamie
I got around to trying out secrets of suffering, and it feels AMAZING.

I wouldn't do it early, as the loss of freeze as a defensive mechanic is certainly felt, but once above 10-11k ES it's an insane damage boost.

I'm currently at 740k average hit against sirus in PoB unflasked. I get 15% brittle on all enemies except wave 29/30 Omni/Kosis, where it caps out around 10% brittle.

I only need a 11-12% brittle to hit 100% crit chance unflasked, so I'll try to incorporate the trinity hybrid version and see how that works, if I can get a significant scorch in addition to a sufficient brittle.

Guardians and elderslayers die within 1, at most 2, rotations of their various invulnerability phases - Drox e.g. goes into his "force bubble"-mode before he drops his first banners and dies before he gets out. The Cortex-bosses don't get to cast any ability.

I haven't attempted the feared yet because last time, U-Atziri kicked my butt :(. Phys is really the only dangerous form of damage left.
"
EF_Balduin escribió:
I got around to trying out secrets of suffering, and it feels AMAZING.
Phys is really the only dangerous form of damage left.

Couldn't you try to get minimum endu on rings and phys2ele on body & helm?
I already have pretty much permanent endurance charges through enduring composure.

Phys2Ele would be nice, but as those are prefixes, that makes crafting a) a bitch and b) sacrifices significant amounts of ES.
On the helmet, it also requires double influence, which will be pricy to craft unless you want to give up on %int from a hunter-helmet.

It's definitely an option though, if you manage to get phys2ele instead of a hybrid es prefix on the helmet. On chest, it requires an influenced chest, which would be better offensively (can have %int in addition to int, crafted %attributes suffixes), but not on an eater/exarch chest, where the 1% less damage taken per 230/220/210/200/190/180 int is. Even on the lowest roll, that is 11%+ less damage taken, which defensively beats out non-elevated phys as ele, and a 210+ roll beats out even elevated phys as ele on the chest, so I'll stick with that chest for now :). It's also a LOT cheaper to make :D.

For uber atziri, what apparently killed me was not my lack of phys res though, but my stupidity, as today I learned that Atziri has an inherit 2% reflected damage, and I went in there without reflect immunity. After switching to yugul and a random ring with 50% reduced reflected ele, the fight was relatively speaking a breeze compared to wave30 simulacrum, same with the feared - when every boss that doesn't dodge dies within 10 seconds, lots of fights aren't that hard :D
Editado por útlima vez por EF_Balduin en 15 abr. 2022 18:11:16
I've been out for a while.

What are the new crafting options for the endgame for this build?

I see we can get %dam per int on gloves. Is that in the game permanently?

Are there different cluster jewel approaches now?

Are we dps constrained or defense constrained at the very high end? What INT and ES target should we now aim for?

Thanks. No hurry on this -- just wanted to start prepping for 3.18.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 15 abr. 2022 19:30:54
"
Graiaule escribió:
I've been out for a while.

What are the new crafting options for the endgame for this build?

I see we can get %dam per int on gloves. Is that in the game permanently?

Are there different cluster jewel approaches now?

Are we dps constrained or defense constrained at the very high end? What INT and ES target should we now aim for?

Thanks. No hurry on this -- just wanted to start prepping for 3.18.

%dam per int on gloves is permenent from the new Elder Ichors.

Cluster jewels seem the same, Cold to the Core priority 1.

We aren't really constrained by either anymore, make a self cast version of the WI for bosses and stay with Cyclone CwC for mapping.
Few other pieces crafted, need to level a scion now lol

livejamie

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional