[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Soske escribió:
"
Nishrek escribió:

*snip

Best advice I can give for you or anyone starting this build: ignore the non-cluster tree. It's a crap version that's been bad for quite a few leagues now. Even if you don't have cluster jewels yet, take the cluster version's path and try to get a Split Personality with +int.

For your setup, try to get a Stampede or Replica Stampede and anoint Steelwood Stance for a big defensive boost. A chest piece with both +int and +%int would go a long way for both offense and defense (same with the helmet), as well as getting high int versions of your rares that don't have int on them.

Edit: Also, replace the Lion's Roar with a Rumi's Flask.

Can my current gear and two large cluster jewels with only blanketed snow and cold to the core, 2 split personalities and 2 megalomaniacs with only cold to the core (to make them affordable) while following the cluster pob do everything in the game? I am currently lvl 82 but I am working on leveling it up more

https://pastebin.com/nKtAt2yG

Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 1 abr. 2022 23:07:37
Hello, can some one help me? I play on Wishpering ice with my friend cursebot, so I don't need CWDT setup with curses.
Can I replace it with something useful? Im playing on PS5 HC.
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

*snip

You also need a better chest piece and helmet(both with flat int and %int) and an 18% int Whispering Ice. Also with your tree and ascendancy passives you can have a third curse. And speaking of ascendancy passives, it looks like you haven't allocated your start at templar area passive. Do that and put one of the points you'll get into the mana/damage passive over there to also get the extra resist penetration from the Pure Talent jewel.

This part may wanna wait until you get better gloves, but also use Lesser Ichors and try to get the 3% damage per 100 int implicit.

To try and do "all content" you want to be at least 2200 int and 11k energy shield. More of both is of course better.
Hi everyone. Sorry for the stupid question.

The guide says that i should anoint my boots/amulet with Tranquility which gives "huge damage boost". In fact this skill gives me 5% increased maximum Energy Shield and Transfiguration of Soul (Increases and Reductions to Maximum Energy Shield also apply to Spell Damage at 30% of their value).
Is it a "huge damage boost"?
Thank you!
I am trying to use cyclone to proc whispering ice, but it doesn't proc. I know whispering staff doesn't require 6 link. What am I doing wrong?
Editado por útlima vez por GiantxTCR en 2 abr. 2022 23:18:10
"
GiantxTCR escribió:
I am trying to use cyclone to proc whispering ice, but it doesn't proc. I know whispering staff doesn't require 6 link. What am I doing wrong?

How much unreserved mana you have? GGG changed triggered spells few leagues back so that they now spend mana, so if you don't have mana to pay the manacost for Icestorm, it will not proc.
"
rand11 escribió:

The guide says that i should anoint my boots/amulet with Tranquility which gives "huge damage boost". In fact this skill gives me 5% increased maximum Energy Shield and Transfiguration of Soul (Increases and Reductions to Maximum Energy Shield also apply to Spell Damage at 30% of their value).
Thank you!

Yep, because this build scales a ton of energy shield through various sources.
"
Soske escribió:
"
rand11 escribió:

Thank you!

Yep, because this build scales a ton of energy shield through various sources.

Main point here is that every 5int gives you 1% increased ES that tranquility translates to 0.3% increased spell damage/5int

So for example 2500int gives extra 150% increased spell damage.
"
GiantxTCR escribió:

If i'm right, you also need to make sure just cyclone and Cast When Channelling are both linked at least for it to work
My previous post was ignored. maybe it was too long.
Let me try with a short one now.

Original guide Gems section:
"Optional - Awakened Cast while Channelling Support lv 1".

Question: Is it the one for Mapping Staff or for Boss channeling Staff ( that we are not using now, because of Self Cast Staff) ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional