[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

With 15k es, as I seen on your previous post, you should be more than fine.
Editado por útlima vez por Koscigrob en 30 mar. 2022 14:31:36
Guys..

this lvl 99 POB with cluster is ok, but it could be better. (my is more then 300k more ice-proj. per hit)

Check this out and feel free to comment this:
https://pastebin.com/2HUt17rw

"
SiegfriedXX escribió:
Guys..

this lvl 99 POB with cluster is ok, but it could be better. (my is more then 300k more ice-proj. per hit)

Check this out and feel free to comment this:
https://pastebin.com/2HUt17rw

That is the old tree we used before Scourge league. New tree invests to block we wanted as extra defensive tool for all the shit it threw on us.

edit: I think this is more like what we used, and is little bit more damage than what you have now
https://pastebin.com/KHrigvxB
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 31 mar. 2022 9:05:07
I failed in simu, only got to wave 26, but i only have 11.4k ES. Upgrading would cost a lot of time and currency, and since im not playing anymore until next league, i leave it as the very last objective to achieve next time.

The build got me everything else i wanted though, all bosses, all invitations, didnt really have a problem with any of them, i might build this again if i get stuck next season, currency is easy to farm nowadays.
Hi guys

Build looks nice, but I have some problems in T10+ maps.

While damage looks decent, I am still squishy (I have 6.5k ES)

I use normal version, not cluster

My stuff

My flasks

I also wonder about this boots

I think I can afford Stampede+Ationt but I lose quite bit of Int

Any tips?
Thanks for help
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek escribió:

*snip

Best advice I can give for you or anyone starting this build: ignore the non-cluster tree. It's a crap version that's been bad for quite a few leagues now. Even if you don't have cluster jewels yet, take the cluster version's path and try to get a Split Personality with +int.

For your setup, try to get a Stampede or Replica Stampede and anoint Steelwood Stance for a big defensive boost. A chest piece with both +int and +%int would go a long way for both offense and defense (same with the helmet), as well as getting high int versions of your rares that don't have int on them.

Edit: Also, replace the Lion's Roar with a Rumi's Flask.
Editado por útlima vez por Soske en 31 mar. 2022 19:40:45
"
Sylaron escribió:
I failed in simu, only got to wave 26, but i only have 11.4k ES. Upgrading would cost a lot of time and currency, and since im not playing anymore until next league, i leave it as the very last objective to achieve next time.

The build got me everything else i wanted though, all bosses, all invitations, didnt really have a problem with any of them, i might build this again if i get stuck next season, currency is easy to farm nowadays.

I think the key to do simulacrum is a watcher's eye with es on hit like this one:
"
Sylaron escribió:

Something like this gives ES leech PLUS Energy shield

Or, just acquire the energy leech one, both good
"
Soske escribió:
"
Nishrek escribió:

*snip

Best advice I can give for you or anyone starting this build: ignore the non-cluster tree. It's a crap version that's been bad for quite a few leagues now. Even if you don't have cluster jewels yet, take the cluster version's path and try to get a Split Personality with +int.

For your setup, try to get a Stampede or Replica Stampede and anoint Steelwood Stance for a big defensive boost. A chest piece with both +int and +%int would go a long way for both offense and defense (same with the helmet), as well as getting high int versions of your rares that don't have int on them.

Edit: Also, replace the Lion's Roar with a Rumi's Flask.

Also, a 6 soc whispering ice with 18/12 would be better too
Is it just me or some of the icestorm don't hit enemies even though it clearly looks like it hit them? sometimes I'd have to come back 2 or 3 times to damage enemies

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional