[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

just started this build respecced a scion i wasn't playing anymore pretty fun love the speed frokm the boots
Editado por útlima vez por Chunu0327 en 26 mar. 2022 9:59:00
"
Farenor escribió:
p.s.: how do you best evade boss hits when you self cast? intensify only works if you are standing still right? i get one shot a lot if i do that :P (but i see the stacks build up fast enought)

and what about vaal discipline? not an option because of ghost reaver?

Frost blink away... or usually have enought ES to take the hit and keep casting.

Stay inside the Frost Shield, it absorvs abit of damage.

You can stack intensify fast after moving, but usualy you dont have to dodge at all!

Vaal discipline is good... but i preffer a lvl 21 for a bit more ES
I havent played this build in a while, is the 5ex enough to do all content except end game bosses is gonna take a while and 25 ex for cluster version to do all content comfortable true even with the nerfs a while back? I'm almost at the end of acts and I hope to have fun with this build again
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
I havent played this build in a while, is the 5ex enough to do all content except end game bosses is gonna take a while and 25 ex for cluster version to do all content comfortable true even with the nerfs a while back? I'm almost at the end of acts and I hope to have fun with this build again

It depends on what you mean with "all content". And also where are you playing now. League prices are higher now then in the beginning, but still not as high as in Standard. You may just try to check prices for things that are discussed in last pages and see if you do want to go that way ( in terms of investments).

Regards,
Karl
Looks like the cluster pob is from 3.16. Just update it to 3.17 and follow that right? I notice with other builds it changes some passives or some passives go missing after updating old version of pob to 3.17. The large cluster jewel in that cluster jewel version pob shows only cold to the core and blanketed snow while the jewel in the jewel section shows cold to the core, prismatic heart and widespread destruction. Which is the best two to get in case I cant afford a 3 skill one and what's the best 3 skill large cluster jewel? And for the megalomaniac jewel what if I cant afford or find the jewels with the skills in the pob? just make sure it has at least cold to the core? Looking up megalomaniac jewel with only cold to the core selected is pretty cheap
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

5ex might be enough to get base gear with lvl20 gems leveled by yourself. But the cluster version is way more expensive than 25ex. Synthesized gear with %int costs a lot, especially the amulet that was half my total gear price. You can still get away with Astramentis though, but the rest (rings, armor, helmet gloves) will be expensive, even if you use Cyclopean Coil as belt.

One good thing though, the base build lets you heist easily and that is very good income to get the money for the rest of the gear.
Editado por útlima vez por Sylaron en 28 mar. 2022 9:37:52
"
Kakabot237 escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

It depends on what you mean with "all content". And also where are you playing now. League prices are higher now then in the beginning, but still not as high as in Standard. You may just try to check prices for things that are discussed in last pages and see if you do want to go that way ( in terms of investments).

Regards,
Karl

"
Sylaron escribió:
"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:

5ex might be enough to get base gear with lvl20 gems leveled by yourself. But the cluster version is way more expensive than 25ex. Synthesized gear with %int costs a lot, especially the amulet that was half my total gear price. You can still get away with Astramentis though, but the rest (rings, armor, helmet gloves) will be expensive, even if you use Cyclopean Coil as belt.

One good thing though, the base build lets you heist easily and that is very good income to get the money for the rest of the gear.

Thanks guys. Can you answer my other questions in my other post?

"
TheChosenOne_ escribió:
Looks like the cluster pob is from 3.16. Just update it to 3.17 and follow that right? I notice with other builds it changes some passives or some passives go missing after updating old version of pob to 3.17. The large cluster jewel in that cluster jewel version pob shows only cold to the core and blanketed snow while the jewel in the jewel section shows cold to the core, prismatic heart and widespread destruction. Which is the best two to get in case I cant afford a 3 skill one and what's the best 3 skill large cluster jewel? And for the megalomaniac jewel what if I cant afford or find the jewels with the skills in the pob? just make sure it has at least cold to the core? Looking up megalomaniac jewel with only cold to the core selected is pretty cheap

[quote="TheChosenOne_" realm="pc"]Looks like the cluster pob is from 3.16. Just update it to 3.17 and follow that right? I notice with other builds it changes some passives or some passives go missing after updating old version of pob to 3.17. The large cluster jewel in that cluster jewel version pob shows only cold to the core and blanketed snow while the jewel in the jewel section shows cold to the core, prismatic heart and widespread destruction. Which is the best two to get in case I cant afford a 3 skill one and what's the best 3 skill large cluster jewel? And for the megalomaniac jewel what if I cant afford or find the jewels with the skills in the pob? just make sure it has at least cold to the core? Looking up megalomaniac jewel with only cold to the core selected is pretty cheap[/quote][/quote]

This is now my finished build at lvl 99 and having great fun with it

15,537 ES

Editado por útlima vez por Eag1e en 28 mar. 2022 15:59:27
"
Eag1e escribió:

[quote="TheChosenOne_" realm="pc"]Looks like the cluster pob is from 3.16. Just update it to 3.17 and follow that right? I notice with other builds it changes some passives or some passives go missing after updating old version of pob to 3.17. The large cluster jewel in that cluster jewel version pob shows only cold to the core and blanketed snow while the jewel in the jewel section shows cold to the core, prismatic heart and widespread destruction. Which is the best two to get in case I cant afford a 3 skill one and what's the best 3 skill large cluster jewel? And for the megalomaniac jewel what if I cant afford or find the jewels with the skills in the pob? just make sure it has at least cold to the core? Looking up megalomaniac jewel with only cold to the core selected is pretty cheap
[/quote]

This is now my finished build at lvl 99 and having great fun with it

15,537 ES

[/quote]

goddamn it would probably take me 3 leagues to afford all that stuff
If I have two large cluster jewels with blanketed snow and cold to the core, 2 split personalities and 2 megalomaniacs with only cold to the core (to make them affordable) that should be way better than classic/no cluster version of the build?
Editado por útlima vez por TheChosenOne_ en 28 mar. 2022 17:43:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional