[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Any advice? I feel like my boss damage is lacking a bit.

"
Wiizper escribió:

For bosses you must have a second staff

using the core setup gems are

inspiration, elemental focus, arcane surge, concentrated effect, intensify, cold penetration, and use it as self cast instead spinning.

it will giveyou about 3-5x more the damage of spinning based on gems setup!
Editado por útlima vez por whiterockxx en 24 mar. 2022 11:45:37
"
whiterockxx escribió:
"
Wiizper escribió:

inspiration, elemental focus, arcane surge, concentrated effect, intensify, cold penetration, and use it as self cast instead spinning.

Ill definately look into that. Anything else i can do in terms of more damage?
I play standard with limited game time and currency, so its hard to get big upgrades due to currency issue :/
"
Wiizper escribió:
I play standard with limited game time and currency, so its hard to get big upgrades due to currency issue :/

I cannot see your passive tree, the advice that i giveyou is:

1 - Try to squeeze into your itens the maximun Int possible;

2 - To increase the damage, use the cluster/split personality setup. If cannot aford 8 passives large with CttC+PH+WD, just get a Large with 8 passives and CttC.. will be cheap.
If not enought currency to Buy Int/Es split personality, just buy a Int/Def or Int/dex or int/str.
You'll feel a great improvement on damage!

3 - Never underestimate the power of ES on itens. More ES you have, more leech you get, and eventually saves you from bosses one shots too!
Yeah ive got the clusters needed, i did go Int and armour split personality.
However my megalomaniacs only have the one that gives damage per int dex strength. Stuff is rarer and way more expensive on standard which is a pain.

Now if anyone is selling / giving away good whispering ice items on standard hit me up, or unneeded currency haha

I just dont know how a T16 boss takes 15-20 sec with the setup ive got.
Editado por útlima vez por Wiizper en 25 mar. 2022 4:37:02

"

I use the same staff for all, but i'll give your suggestion a try

"

To get damage boost, you really need to invest in some synthesised rings / belts with int implicit like this

"
Eag1e escribió:

"

To get damage boost, you really need to invest in some synthesised rings / belts with int implicit like this

Yeh i got some new stuff

total noob here, love the build :)

a lot of the stuff is still to expensive to buy, but i managed to go cluster now. Yet i am still lacking about 4k ES compared to the PoB set. (9.16k ES at the moment)
trying to craft the items now, would appreciate a little input if possible :)

which helm should i use to put the influence on? or better keep crafting ?

is this body acceptable to start crafting?

i tried getting better ones using essences but they all had 2 or 3 suffixes and of course the annul failed :) (was thinking about using fossil instead with fundamental + dense - that way one could at least try harvest reforging when you hit good mods but bad tiers)

how do you craft the belt? Int/Str essence?

i tried using craft of exile to figuring out the best way to craft, but the predictions are for sh*t there. (for the cluster jewel it said 8 tries on average with a frigid fossil - well... after 80 tries i hit other combos that i sold and bought the ones i needed, so it worked out, but not remotely as suggested by the simulator) - same thing for the helm so far

after that i would try to upgrade (in that order)
rings
gloves
amulet

this is my current gear
p.s.: how do you best evade boss hits when you self cast? intensify only works if you are standing still right? i get one shot a lot if i do that :P (but i see the stacks build up fast enought)

and what about vaal discipline? not an option because of ghost reaver?
Editado por útlima vez por Farenor en 26 mar. 2022 9:49:43

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional