[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

decided to change my rings that i made to others i made, but my question is, does the elemental damage to attack skills actually benefit this build?

"
Eag1e escribió:
decided to change my rings that i made to others i made, but my question is, does the elemental damage to attack skills actually benefit this build?

It dont. Icestorm is a spell, not an attack.
"
whiterockxx escribió:
"
Eag1e escribió:

It dont. Icestorm is a spell, not an attack.

Looking at these rings, I wonder how you would (budget-friendly) craft good rings for the icedancing queen?

Essence-craft on synthesised rings? (which type?)

Earlier someone explained a way to get good chest. I followed, and voila my first well crafted item in PoE was done :D -- if u read this...many thanks!
And another crafting question:

Is there anything safe i can do to further enhance this item?

Many thanks in advance.
"
Looking at these rings, I wonder how you would (budget-friendly) craft good rings for the icedancing queen?

Essence-craft on synthesised rings? (which type?)

Earlier someone explained a way to get good chest. I followed, and voila my first well crafted item in PoE was done :D -- if u read this...many thanks!

I just brought the bases cheap at start of league, then brough a load of deafening essences of spites and basically, got lucky with annuls

doesn't matter what type, i just brought ones with % int then the rest i did with essences / annuls
Editado por útlima vez por Eag1e en 19 mar. 2022 15:11:26
"
Hungriger_Hu escribió:
And another crafting question:

Is there anything safe i can do to further enhance this item?

Many thanks in advance.

If ever you decide to craft chest pieces, try to get them at least 30% quality for more es ( every little helps )
"
If ever you decide to craft chest pieces, try to get them at least 30% quality for more es ( every little helps )

Or you can do syndicate - Hilock in fortification will you make your armor safely from 24 to 30 depend on his stars (tier) 30% he do on T4 (thats mean he is the capitan with 3 stars and you kill kath...)
Editado por útlima vez por TheStiglar en 20 mar. 2022 3:00:01
"
Eag1e escribió:

"
TheStiglar escribió:
"

Or you can do syndicate - Hilock in fortification will you make your armor safely from 24 to 30 depend on his stars (tier) 30% he do on T4 (thats mean he is the capitan with 3 stars and you kill kath...)

Thanks both of you.
As I started to like Syndicate this League, this fits in well.
Did some progress after not being to play for the past week, and I don't understand why my Elemental Weakness doesn't trigger.

The weird thing is that it doesn't trigger even if it's the only socketed curse in the CWDT setup, while Enfeeble and Frostbite work fine.

Here's my chest:

And this is my tree: link

What am I doing wrong?
"
whiterockxx escribió:
Sometimes I come here with crazy ideas about this build... and this time will not be different.
I have been testing a new kind of setup, to improve the damage and smooth gameplay.
And i found a nice one.
What was bothering me with the meta setup?
- The fact of Arcane surge not be up 100% of time on boss fights;
- The fact that elemental overload not be up 100% of the time on boss fights;

All two points above, shows that we can have more damage to make endgame content easer and eventually do it with lower budget gear.

And let me be clear: dont buy that the guys on top DPS of POE.ninja have all that DPS, Awakened Controlled Destroction linked on staff is BAD.. you never proc Elemental Overload, and you miss alot of damage using it! The site dont do the right calcs!

What I changed?
- Moved Arcane Surge to Vortex link and lowered the to level 11 (every 3 uses of vortex the arcane surge procs) so if keep vortex shortcut pressed all the time i'm able to keep arcana surge buff 100% uptime.

The current meta of Icestorm links is:
- Intensity + Inspiration + Conc. Effect + Awknd Ele. Focus + Awknd Cold Pen.

Then i get a free socket on Icestorm link removing the Arcane Surge, what can we squeeze there?
- Well i tried a bunch of things, Elemental Penetration, Energy Leech, Awkned Spell Echo, Faster Casting and others.

So i found a crazy combinaton that seems to do more damage, and i alerdy tested it seriously doing constant Sirus kills and marking the times.

The combination is:
For self cast staff:
- Intensity + Inspiration + Conc. Effect + Awknd Ele. Focus + Trinity + Cold To Fire.

For mapping staff:
Cyclone + Awknd Cast While Channeling + Inspiration + Anomalous Hypothermia + Divergent Elemental Proliferation + Cold To Fire

And replaced the Enfeeble curse for Divergent Flammability.

On bosses, the Trinity and arcane surge buff are up 100% of the time, and things just melt.

It works very well. And despite someone could be thinking i'm crazy, maybe I am :D

What Endgame content i made with this setup:

- 30 waves simulacrum (Deathless)
- Cemetery T16 Farm (Triple Beyond + Full Delirium) - Insane Loot
- All new Bosses farm
- All maven invitations
- Uber Elder + Maven (For fast The feared farm!)

I'm farming the Maven Invitation: The feared +80% for profit, endlesly, and doing it most of time with no deaths, coz i kill the bosses before the others respawn. So the setup work, very well by all means!

I hope I could help :D

So dropping Enfeeble and in my case also Elemental Proliferation (for Arcane Surge) would make me less tanky, as I would loose 15% dmg reduction on cursed rare and unique mobs and also some chance to freeze?

Is this a somewhat major impact or are other layers of defense in this build strong enough to make it not noticable?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional