[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Cjin escribió:
"
Eag1e escribió:
"
TehDiablo escribió:
Why should Vortex be kept at level 1

Vortex deals next to no damage compared to Icestorm.

If I understand the construction correctly? The task of the vortex is not to deal direct damage, but through the divergent bonechilll creating the Effect of Chill on Enemies for Blanketed Snow, among other things, which, among other things, prepares monsters for ice storm damage.
Thanks for the infos you all.

Right now I've been leveling (currently 17) it and starting out in maps Vortex is one shotting mobs very easily.

I will continue to keep it going as long as I have the mana to support it. Until then, not hard to slap a lvl 1 in there :P

Thanks again!
"
Eag1e escribió:
Can i say a massive thanks to all that helped with advice on my build

Having great fun with it atm

This is my gear. Hit lvl 97 and working on getting 3 more points to get another free spare socket for even more damage :P ( improvement to gloves stats at a later date )

My PoB https://pastebin.com/uvps2bzr

Can you give a rough cost-estimate?
Cause this looks pretty intense :)

And wouldn't you want to drop that single +10 int node and put it into the first passive note at no-pants-man starting area (+mana +%incr dmg) in order to "activate" the pure-talent benefits of templar? (5% ele pen)

EDIT: and many thanks for the cool build. I like it a lot!
Editado por útlima vez por Hungriger_Hu en 15 mar. 2022 8:20:11
I ended up with the completed build at lvl97 - You can finish at 91 with the must have stuff, then the extra points are for whatever you need (more int and block are primary).

The gear cost was some 200ex, half of it was the amulet, but you can get much cheaper amulets that are not significantly weaker around 40-50ex. A good watchstone can also make the total cost significantly higher, but it is not mandatory.

https://pastebin.com/HuRk0ftk

I got my income from heists, only recently went back to mapping. Cleared Maven, Elder, Uber Elder, Shaper, all the guardians and conquerors with ease. Venarius, Feared, Hidden and Sirus left, but i dont expect much from them, maybe Feared can be challenging. Didnt try Simulacrum yet either, but will do so in the next couple days.

Really fun build, thanks for it.
Editado por útlima vez por Sylaron en 15 mar. 2022 8:44:55
Can you give a rough cost-estimate?
Cause this looks pretty intense :)

And wouldn't you want to drop that single +10 int node and put it into the first passive note at no-pants-man starting area (+mana +%incr dmg) in order to "activate" the pure-talent benefits of templar? (5% ele pen)

EDIT: and many thanks for the cool build. I like it a lot![/quote]

Mines difficult to price as i got some decent cards from stacked decks and sold them, so brought the items very early in game as its always the best way when making a build i find.

One thing i DID invest in is ALOT of deafening essences of spite early on, and i mean ALOT. but it was worth it big time

My upgrades ( got VERY lucky with the tailoring orb first time )

Also, i swapped 3 items around, recrafted them, and seems a little better

P.S. i think it's +5 int and 10% inc spell damage starting templar node but after a look, what i CAN do is take Retribution node, so, instead of just +10 int, i get 15% increased damage AND +10 to strength and int :)
Editado por útlima vez por Eag1e en 15 mar. 2022 15:07:46
"
Eag1e escribió:
P.S. i think it's +5 int and 10% inc spell damage starting templar node but after a look, what i CAN do is take Retribution node, so, instead of just +10 int, i get 15% increased damage AND +10 to strength and int :)

No. He means Damage and Mana node next to Templar start that you can take because of Path of the Templar ascendancy.

Spoiler

Taking it activates Templar part of the Pure Talent jewel, and it is little bit more damage than Retribution. Unless you need the +10str to equip your items.
Ty both, i didn't realise about that node, now using it.

Have 15% resist pen now ( 23% with wise oak )
First, of all i want to apologize for this may be little long. Second, as a fore warning currently im only able to play this league on the weekends because my actual computer died right before league start so my only option is a friends house on the weekend with good enough internet i can stream the game from nvidia now to an old chromebook i had laying around. Most if not all my gear was given to me by my friend including the whispering ice staff i have currently. I do have an EA elementalist with slightly better gear which was basically transfers from his EA build when he was able to afford a build called winter orb.

i come here in hopes that an expert of this build can really help me out. Right now in my current state of gear, there seem to be not much i can really do except yellow maps. I tried to do uber lab last night got past the second boss fight and died to back to back traps, but even the boss came close to straight up one shotting me a few times.

I just feel the ES leech even while mapping just barely keeps up with the damage im taking versus putting out. My ES is currently only around 5.2k. I feel like i should be doing better than i am or either i just got a little to spoiled playing the extremely op EA character.

Long story short if anyone has the time could they look over my character and and passive and just give me a brief overview if im doing something wrong? I don't have access to pob since i am on a chromebook, but i can use poeplanner to a certain degree so ive tried following the build as best i can. my recent passive points went into whispers of doom since i have a 6 link armor and i got the staff block nodes on the far left. I also was able to get steelwood on my boots. I can't buy cyclopean coil yet as i am absolutely struggling to maintain my res even with purity of elements lol.
"
cholik123 escribió:

i come here in hopes that an expert of this build can really help me out.

I'm travelling so i can only look using a mobile, so i cannot see your tree. but from what i saw, here are some tips:

first of all, anoint steelwood on the amulet, since you can replace it in future for a better one.

- boots anoit: mystic talents (silver, opalescent, azure) or trancendency (golden, golden, azure). depends on budget;

- every single piece of your equip but boots must have +to Inteligence;

- basic setup is Sulphur/granite/the wise oak/atziri's promisse/mana flask. try to get usefull suffix on magic utility flasks, like remove bleed. you dont need quick silver flask using stamped boots. dont need life flask, since you have Chaos Inoculation keystone. Tha mana flas try to get one with "Enduring" preffix.. it will help before reach a good mana regen.

-to feel the leech, you must have: the leech nodes/mastery, Ghost Reaver and nice damage/ES. Remember, your leech is limited by uour Max ES. More ES, More leech per sec.

Remember, you can aways see other players setup at poe.ninja/builds

I hope helped abit.

ps: if you have hard time capping resists, you can aloc the 5 nodes below scion start for resists.. temporary. remember 75% all res is mandatory... and cold res must be your higher uncapped res.
Editado por útlima vez por whiterockxx en 18 mar. 2022 14:16:39
thanks for all the advice, the annoints i can probably go ahead and fix. ive been able to gather a few exalts so i should be able to afford golden oils. As far as resist i think i may have messed up that part ill have to double check. I have an implicit on 2 pieces of gear that give +1% max resistance so fire or lightning might actually be higher. Flask shouldn't be to hard to fix hopefully. Thanks for the advice ill definitely get to work on fixing what i can.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional