[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
EF_Balduin escribió:
This setup got me thinking...
since we apply chill either way through chilled ground, and ignite being a useless ailment (obviously), could this setup potentially lend itself to a crit icestorm setup with Secrets of Suffering? We'd loose the defense layer of Freeze and one Cold to the Core from a Megalomantic, but gain Brittle for potentially relatively easy crit scaling, plus scorch as an additional more multiplier. Counterweight is only 2 passives away, skipping EO saves 3 passives.

With a source of Power Charges, Counterweight, and Inspiration, getting to good crit values after brittle seems not out of the world.

I've had a very late start to the league, but once I have the base setup done, I might try to get that to work.

Could be possible, but i'm overwelmed by work and cant play enought to test this theory :D

But i'm still playing with Cold To fire, and is going very well.
"
whiterockxx escribió:
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
Hi at all specially whiteroxx or kelvin

Found in harvest this

Is it worth use it for the build, as i remember kelvin sayed something like this in last league, or should i sell it and buy a att inc int amu for it?

As i dont really need a update it would only be for the numbers. will do all 38 challenges this evening as i need only the abyss boss and one eldrich orb that i dont use as i have no item who is worth it.

And 40 is to much grind for me.

Build worked better then ever this league and now i have the first really big drop and dont really need it :-)

Whats youre opinion.

I got one this league too, i dont found a easy way to meke a good use of it in this build at that time (3rd week).

It's is an amazing belt, with good options to use, but to use it you must give up the +%18 int and 60+ int from belt, thats alot of damage, to have reduced damage taken (elemental from flasks and physical from granite) in return.

Probably changing the tree and some itens / jewels, must be a good way to make this belt usefull in this build.

I sold mine, with no regrets :-D, and i can say, i dont miss it :-D at least for this build!

I found one too this league. Originally i played a arc ignite build this league. Died to often, so i sold my ignite stuff and switched to WI build in the temp league - normaly i play WI only in standard league.

I use this 4 flasks

In combination with a Determination Aura and Defiance Banner i have 50 K Armour and about 58 % evasion chance. Build feels even more tanky, than it already is. Also a lot regen from the flask crafting note. Pretty sure dmg is lower than in a version without mageblood. But bosses are still melting pretty fast (about 560 k per hit against sirus)

I am still experimenting. Having 50 k armour and not using molten sheel feels wrong. But i have no free socket.

POB: https://pastebin.com/PerxG5Qt

open for any improvments, if someone have one.

Thanks a lot for the fast ideas.

So i will first try it like naramie. As i wrote is the league nearly done for me and the rest i try new things.

Thanks a lot for the answers.

One thing i miss so hard. The explosions from the witch build. Is there no posibility to get it work with the belt.

If i find a shrine in a map with the explosion mod that make me sooo happy. so i make all maps with the shrine scarab. But without the profan bloom effect it feels like not right.

Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 9 mar. 2022 16:30:01
nvm, sorted it, had to lose 400es roughly, but worth it
Editado por útlima vez por Eag1e en 9 mar. 2022 21:15:16
Couldnt stop thinking about the empty weapon background. Spent 4k scours fixing it.

Process:
Buy cheapo influenced vile staffs.
Perfect fossil base for 30 quality.
Fusing for two 3 links. Accidental 6L.
Awakener orb for nothing.
Spend 2k orbs of chance and scours in hideout.
Spend another 2k in rolled underground sea incase I messed up.
Harvestcraft once and turn it into Whispering Ice.

End result: 1c unique.
"
Hinps escribió:
Couldnt stop thinking about the empty weapon background. Spent 4k scours fixing it.

Process:
Buy cheapo influenced vile staffs.
Perfect fossil base for 30 quality.
Fusing for two 3 links. Accidental 6L.
Awakener orb for nothing.
Spend 2k orbs of chance and scours in hideout.
Spend another 2k in rolled underground sea incase I messed up.
Harvestcraft once and turn it into Whispering Ice.

End result: 1c unique.

You forgot to use gilded fossil! :)
Small question about CwC, cause I'm not sure - lvl it to 15 (16 with +1 from staff) on gem or 14 on gem +1 from staff?
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphoester en 10 mar. 2022 18:28:17
is aspect of the spider that good?

I got my gloves ready for it, but atm Im using the crit + ele damage on crit on gloves + herald of ice. Thats more % ele damage than spider aspect (15% aspect vs 20%+ chant) + heald of ice flat damage and explody.

As I understand I need to drop my herald of ice for spider aspect... to get 15% damage and also lose glove chant? why?

Item Class: Gloves
Rarity: Rare
Brimstone Claw
Fingerless Silk Gloves
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 152 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Dex: 48
Int: 151
--------
Sockets: B-B-B-B
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
Trigger Commandment of Spite when Hit (enchant)
--------
3% increased Damage per 100 Intelligence (implicit)
15% chance to Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit (implicit)
--------
+54 to Intelligence
+32 to maximum Energy Shield
78% increased Energy Shield
+44 to maximum Mana
+40% to Cold Resistance
16% increased Global Critical Strike Chance (crafted)
21% increased Elemental Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently (crafted)
Searing Exarch Item
Eater of Worlds Item
Editado por útlima vez por Surtarso en 11 mar. 2022 8:35:57
"
Surtarso escribió:
is aspect of the spider that good?

I got my gloves ready for it, but atm Im using the crit + ele damage on crit on gloves + herald of ice. Thats more % ele damage than spider aspect (15% aspect vs 20%+ chant) + heald of ice flat damage and explody.

As I understand I need to drop my herald of ice for spider aspect... to get 15% damage and also lose glove chant? why?

First of all, you don't need to put aspect to gloves. It can go to ring or belt as well. Or even amulet/helmet, all you need is rare with empty suffix.

The 20% increased spell damage in gloves is INCRESED damage. There is a huge difference between MORE and INCREASED. For example if you have 2*50% more damage, you end up with 100%*1.5*1.5 = 225% of normal damage, when if you have 2*50% increased damage, you end up with 100%*(1+0.5+0.5) = 200% of normal damage. Basically you add up all the increased damage that counts as one more damage. And with all the % damage per x int, you can easily have some 800% increased damage already. Then 20% increased damage gets your damage multiplier form 9.0 to 9.2. That is little over 2% more damage.

Aspect on the other hand makes enemies take increased damage. This means you add up all your sources of enemy takes more damage and add them up and use it on its own more multiplier. There are some, like unnerve, but way less so the 15% from aspect is much higher increase than 20% increased spell damage.

Flat damage and explosions from Herald don't to that much damage.

Looking at PoB, if you were to put Aspect to gloves instead of the crafted thing and drop Herald, you would gain about 10% dps. And you have empty suffix in the belt?
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 11 mar. 2022 10:43:33
I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make this build "tanky".
It says to switch to CI by 58 or at least early maps and honestly I die so fast because ES is low like around 2.8k.

The only real defense you have beforehand is chill and freeze.
I'm having a hard time clearing yellow maps because I deal very little damage to bosses and I die if my character so much as trips.

Is the build even viable if you don't have a mapping character to farm currency to supply this?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional