[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Eag1e escribió:
Can i ask how you came up with them numbers? as trying to work out if my numbers are decent is all as just changed a few things

Not used to these types of builds as normally play minion builds

I'm not sure how much info you're looking for, but I just made the changes that would reflect the suggestions in the POB that they provided. I changed their cluster jewels manually to reflect those notables and recorded the damage before and after. For something like Unnerved, that's an option you need to enable in the Configuration section.

Make sure that in your POB config, you have all the applicable options checked:
Under "Enemy Stats:"
Enemy is Sirus (this is how we measure effective damage rather than vs a random white monster)

Under "For Effective DPS:"
Enemy is Chilled
Enemy is Unnerved (if you have the ability to do so via cluster jewel or gloves implicit)

Under "Skill Options:"
If you have Aspect of the Spider, stacks of Spider's Web = 3
If you have Intensify, stacks of Intensity = 3
If you have Wave of Conviction, exposure type = cold
Bonechill effect = 10 minimum, but you can check your average on a boss

That will give you a value when looking at "Icestorm" for damage, which will be your "Average Hit." If you are using a channeling ability and CwC in your Icestorm link, you will also have a "Total DPS" value. I check my total by making the "count" in the Icestorm link = 5, which means there are 5 storms that exist, and make it count toward my Full DPS. Assuming some enemy stands in them, that Full DPS value will be the total DPS that they're taking (including Vortex and cull, if you include those).
ok, just need 1 lvl to get 30% increased defences node then i aint done bad

This is the best i could do with the budget i had

https://pastebin.com/8hMXZ6pU

Feel free to advise on improvements ( as and when i can afford it ofc )
Editado por útlima vez por Eag1e en 8 mar. 2022 14:36:19
"
Eag1e escribió:
ok, just need 1 lvl to get 30% increased defences node then i aint done bad

This is the best i could do with the budget i had

https://pastebin.com/8hMXZ6pU

Feel free to advise on improvements ( as and when i can afford it ofc )

-The pob gear was outdated. With current gear https://pastebin.com/8qtc29r0
From 72k to 90k avg hit for ~3ex. Also increase EHP from 61k to 73k after cap res.

Main recommendation is rerouting the pob for the split personality cluster setup. And buying budget 1.5 node megalomaniacs. The cost for both have gone down significantly, but upgrading the megalomaniacs later might be expensive.

With the current pob its missing a point allocated at the templar starting area, which would give extra ele pen (Scion can do this). You've also got a 6 link curse setup but need whispers of doom to use all 3 curses. Grabbing Enigmatic defences was also close by and would help both with defences and grabbing its mastery for 1% dmg per 16 int.

If you have the money afterwards then getting a watchers eye with ES gain on hit is a massive boost to sustain. It looks small but does a ton.

-
Personally Ive just been copying what other players have done this league, and it seems to work out. The main difference Ive tried however is using a forbidden flesh jewel for occultist and elementalist since it lazily solves reflect.
Editado por útlima vez por Hinps en 8 mar. 2022 23:16:14
"
whiterockxx escribió:
Sometimes I come here with crazy ideas about this build... and this time will not be different.
I have been testing a new kind of setup, to improve the damage and smooth gameplay.
And i found a nice one.
What was bothering me with the meta setup?
- The fact of Arcane surge not be up 100% of time on boss fights;
- The fact that elemental overload not be up 100% of the time on boss fights;

All two points above, shows that we can have more damage to make endgame content easer and eventually do it with lower budget gear.

And let me be clear: dont buy that the guys on top DPS of POE.ninja have all that DPS, Awakened Controlled Destroction linked on staff is BAD.. you never proc Elemental Overload, and you miss alot of damage using it! The site dont do the right calcs!

What I changed?
- Moved Arcane Surge to Vortex link and lowered the to level 11 (every 3 uses of vortex the arcane surge procs) so if keep vortex shortcut pressed all the time i'm able to keep arcana surge buff 100% uptime.

The current meta of Icestorm links is:
- Intensity + Inspiration + Conc. Effect + Awknd Ele. Focus + Awknd Cold Pen.

Then i get a free socket on Icestorm link removing the Arcane Surge, what can we squeeze there?
- Well i tried a bunch of things, Elemental Penetration, Energy Leech, Awkned Spell Echo, Faster Casting and others.

So i found a crazy combinaton that seems to do more damage, and i alerdy tested it seriously doing constant Sirus kills and marking the times.

The combination is:
For self cast staff:
- Intensity + Inspiration + Conc. Effect + Awknd Ele. Focus + Trinity + Cold To Fire.

For mapping staff:
Cyclone + Awknd Cast While Channeling + Inspiration + Anomalous Hypothermia + Divergent Elemental Proliferation + Cold To Fire

And replaced the Enfeeble curse for Divergent Flammability.

On bosses, the Trinity and arcane surge buff are up 100% of the time, and things just melt.

It works very well. And despite someone could be thinking i'm crazy, maybe I am :D

What Endgame content i made with this setup:

- 30 waves simulacrum (Deathless)
- Cemetery T16 Farm (Triple Beyond + Full Delirium) - Insane Loot
- All new Bosses farm
- All maven invitations
- Uber Elder + Maven (For fast The feared farm!)

I'm farming the Maven Invitation: The feared +80% for profit, endlesly, and doing it most of time with no deaths, coz i kill the bosses before the others respawn. So the setup work, very well by all means!

I hope I could help :D

This setup got me thinking...
since we apply chill either way through chilled ground, and ignite being a useless ailment (obviously), could this setup potentially lend itself to a crit icestorm setup with Secrets of Suffering? We'd loose the defense layer of Freeze and one Cold to the Core from a Megalomantic, but gain Brittle for potentially relatively easy crit scaling, plus scorch as an additional more multiplier. Counterweight is only 2 passives away, skipping EO saves 3 passives.

With a source of Power Charges, Counterweight, and Inspiration, getting to good crit values after brittle seems not out of the world.

I've had a very late start to the league, but once I have the base setup done, I might try to get that to work.
Editado por útlima vez por EF_Balduin en 9 mar. 2022 1:50:29
Couple of quick questions, sorry if they have been asked before.

Is there any reason why not to level CWC past lvl 15?
Can Awakened Hextouch be used?
"
Iced_Star escribió:
Couple of quick questions, sorry if they have been asked before.

Is there any reason why not to level CWC past lvl 15?
Can Awakened Hextouch be used?

Higher level CwC leads to storms being cancelled before impact, reducing the total number of impacts per second. This is explained in the post itself.

Yes.
Hi at all specially whiteroxx or kelvin

Found in harvest this

Is it worth use it for the build, as i remember kelvin sayed something like this in last league, or should i sell it and buy a att inc int amu for it?

As i dont really need a update it would only be for the numbers. will do all 38 challenges this evening as i need only the abyss boss and one eldrich orb that i dont use as i have no item who is worth it.

And 40 is to much grind for me.

Build worked better then ever this league and now i have the first really big drop and dont really need it :-)

Whats youre opinion.
-The pob gear was outdated. With current gear https://pastebin.com/8qtc29r0
From 72k to 90k avg hit for ~3ex. Also increase EHP from 61k to 73k after cap res.

Main recommendation is rerouting the pob for the split personality cluster setup. And buying budget 1.5 node megalomaniacs. The cost for both have gone down significantly, but upgrading the megalomaniacs later might be expensive.

With the current pob its missing a point allocated at the templar starting area, which would give extra ele pen (Scion can do this). You've also got a 6 link curse setup but need whispers of doom to use all 3 curses. Grabbing Enigmatic defences was also close by and would help both with defences and grabbing its mastery for 1% dmg per 16 int.

If you have the money afterwards then getting a watchers eye with ES gain on hit is a massive boost to sustain. It looks small but does a ton.

-
Personally Ive just been copying what other players have done this league, and it seems to work out. The main difference Ive tried however is using a forbidden flesh jewel for occultist and elementalist since it lazily solves reflect.
[/quote]

I checked the PoB you linked and quite a difference. Now sitting on 13.7k es so thanks for the help.

I managed to pick up an es on hit / mana as extra es watcher's eye which helped boost big time

My end result

https://pastebin.com/wHrmgQrd

Now to see if i can get the final 5 lvls
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

Found in harvest this

Is it worth use it for the build, as i remember kelvin sayed something like this in last league, or should i sell it and buy a att inc int amu for it?

As i dont really need a update it would only be for the numbers. will do all 38 challenges this evening as i need only the abyss boss and one eldrich orb that i dont use as i have no item who is worth it.

Build worked better then ever this league and now i have the first really big drop and dont really need it :-)

Whats youre opinion.

You can put Mageblood on any build and it will work, most likely get better, and this is no exception. You loose some int and thereby damage and ES, but Mageblood alone gives you enough armor to maximum mitigate most physical hits, same for evasion pretty much, res-caps you on its own if you want, etc. It would also allow you to drop Stampede for boots with actual int if you want to use a quicksilver.....

On the other hand, if you sell it, you can also finance the whole build with endgame QoL items on its own...
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

Found in harvest this

Whats youre opinion.

I got one this league too, i dont found a easy way to meke a good use of it in this build at that time (3rd week).

It's is an amazing belt, with good options to use, but to use it you must give up the +%18 int and 60+ int from belt, thats alot of damage, to have reduced damage taken (elemental from flasks and physical from granite) in return.

Probably changing the tree and some itens / jewels, must be a good way to make this belt usefull in this build.

I sold mine, with no regrets :-D, and i can say, i dont miss it :-D at least for this build!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional